When we got to school

It's A Small World

As we pulled in the drive I saw him again. Was I imagening things or was it really them? I didn't want to say anything to Samantha she would think i'm crazy. I mean they are famous what would they be doing at my school? Vanessa?? Whaaa oh um yes? You've been staring out the window for a while murmuring something about G-Dragon. I have not. Have to Vanessa. Whatever let's go. When I got out of the car I wasn't paying any attention and wam! I hit someone with the door. I couldn't tell who I hit exactly at first. Then I saw his face I had hit G-Dragon in the face with the car door. O my gurshesness I am sooo sorry. When he finally got off the ground I froze and he did the same. He had his hand holding his nose trying to stop the bleeding. He said he was ok. As I helped in off the ground still apologizing he asked my name. I told him my name thinking to myself did I really sound like that much of an idiot? He laughed as he relized I was nervous. I could tell I was blushing my face was all red I could just feel it. Samantha said she would catch up with me later. I didn't want her to go now what was I supposed to do? Babble like an idiot to my crush?