Final

Road Of Love

Walking down this road has never felt so alone, so cold. It feels like it was only yesterday, you were with me walking with me, laughing without any worries, without any problems. This road would always lead us to our safe haven. Well, that was all in the past. Since you left my life, this road only brings back the memories of when we were together. All the laughter we shared. We also had our first kiss here while it was raining. It was romantic. Remember how we first met? You were new to the the neighborhood and had gotten lost. You bumped into me while you were panicking. The first time I saw you, the whole world just stopped. I was never a believer in love at first sight until I saw you. My whole world just went spinning. It all happened this road, when I first heard your voice, when I learned your name. Kwon Yuri. Such a sweet name. We got closer on that day.

~FLASHBACK~

"Hold on. This place looks familiar. Dammit! I've been going in circles!" *panic mode: on*

"OMGOMGOMG! I'm so lost. T.T GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF KWON!"

"Right! I'll just trace my step back. So, I'll just go this way. Or was it that way?"

"OMG! NOW IM SERIOSLY LOST!"

CRASH

"Ouch!"

"OMG! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

"Such a lovely voice. And SO handsome! Wait! She's a GIRL! HOW CAN SHE BE SO HANDSOME?!"

"Miss, are you alright?! TALK TO ME PLEASE?!"

"! I must have collided into her with so much force! Dang this hot body of mine!"

"Miss, don't worry. I"ll take care of you. I'll carry you to the nearest clinic!"

"But wait.. WHERE'S THE CLINIC! PABO YURI! YOU WERE LOST IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

"Its ok. I'm fine. There's no need for that."

"OH really?! Are you sure you're ok?!"

"Yeah. I'm sure. Are you lost or something? I've been seeing you go around in circles. Do you need some help?"

"Umm. Well yeah. See I'm new to the neighborhood and i kinda got lost looking for the mall. keke"

"Well, your in luck. I'm about to go there now, so you could just follow me."

"REALLY?! THANK YOU! MY SAVIOUR! kekeke.. I'm Yuri by the way. Kwon Yuri."

"Jessica. Jung Jessica."

 

~END FLASHBACK~

 

It was second best day of my life don't you know that? The best was when you confessed to me and asked me to be yours. It was so romantic. You were standing on this road while serenading me with your guitar and singing to me while I was on my balcony.

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

*text message*

"Sica, look down from your balcony"

"Hmm, I wonder what that guy is up to now.."

*guitar strums*

 

She's cold and she's cruel
But she knows what she's doin'
She pushed me in the pool
At our last school reunion
She laughs at my dreams
But I dream about her laughter
Strange as it seems
She's the one I'm after

Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep coming back for more
She's just the girl I'm looking for

She can't keep a secret
For more than an hour
She runs on one hundred proof attitude power
And the more she ignores me
The more I adore her
What can I do
I'd do anything for her

Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep coming back for more
She's just the girl I'm looking for

The way she sees it's me
On her caller I.D.
She won't pick up the phone
She'd rather be alone
But I can't give up just yet
Cause every word she's ever said
Still ringing in my head
Still ringing in my head

She's cold and she's cruel
But she knows what she's doin'
Knows just what to say
So my whole day is ruined

Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep coming back for more

Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep coming back for more
Oh, I keep coming back for more
She's just the girl I'm looking for

Just the girl I'm looking for
I'm looking for
I'm looking for
I'm looking for
Just the girl I'm looking for

"SICA! WOULD YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?!"

*Door slams open*

"OI! WHO DARES DISTURB MY SLEEP! YOU! YOUNG MAN! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING AT MY HOUSE?! SCRAM BEFORE I CHASE YOU OUT!"

"YES YUL!"

"JUNG SOOYEON! STOP SHOUTING AND GO TO SLEEP!"

"NEH APPA! *whispers* saranghae yul"

"BYE SICA! SARANGHAEYO!"

 

~END FLASHBACK~

 

 My father went out screaming for disturbing his sleep and you ran away when you heard my sweet 'yes'. And everyday after that was just unreal. You couldn't stop being sweeter and cheesier with each passing day. Every single day, you didn't fail to put a smile on my face. People was saying how cool you were for melting me, the coldest ice princess ever. However all that changed after that faithful day. You were abducted and on this very road where our memories began. And just like where our happiness began, our miseries had also begun on the very same road. You came back home with tattered clothes and bruises all over your body. But what was etched in my memory was your fear-stricken face that you wore. It was the first time seeing you like that, so weak, so fragile. That was my job! Not yours. You were suppose to be the strong seobang who never stopped protecting me from any harm no matter how small. You told me what happen and my whole world just came crashing down. A few weeks later, we found out you got pregnant. You wanted to abort it but I was against it. I know it was selfish of me but how could I let someone who hadn't had the chance to live, die? If only I knew the consequences of your pregnancy. You gave birth to healthy young boy but at the cost of your life. You didn't pull through. How could you?! You told me you would never leave me! I hated you for leaving me but I hated myself more for convincing you to give birth to our Yoongie. Yes. That's his name. Kwon Yoona, or Yoongie. He looks a lot like you. Life has not been the same since you've been gone. It was hard living life as a single mother but I managed to pull through. For 15 years I had to struggle but I managed to pull through. But until now, I just can't seem to forget you. Everytime I look at our son, I remember you. Everytime I close my eyes, I would see your smile. And everytime I lay on our bed, I can still feel your warmth. But walking down this road is the most painful thing. The place where it all started. It may be coming to end soon I guess. I can see the light. Its getting brighter. That was the last thing I saw before I felt my body flying through the air and land a few meters away from where I was standing. I guess this is where it will all end as well just like where it all began. Seobang, I'm gonna see you soon. I missed you so much don't you know that. I'm sorry for leaving Yoongie on his own but he's a strong boy just like you were. I guess he'll manage. Besides Taeng is there to look after him. Your bestfriend was very helpful when you were gone. Goodbye Yoongie. Omma Sica loves you so much. Take care of yourself ok?

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OK. I know you're expecting from that crappy ending. i sure was when i was proof reading this, hehe but yeah im a lazy . hope fully this will be start for me and maybe write more fics next time. Hope you somehow liked the story though it was quite disappointing at the end. please do comment what you think of it. AND REMEMBER! YULSIC IS REAL!! <3 ROYAL SHIPPER!