Sequel

All grown up
 
 
Married.
 
I, Lee Donghae, am married. I’m finally married…legally married! Aslkdfasjdksdja.
 
Donghae’s heart was beating so fast he couldn’t even sleep. He tried to force his eyes close, only to have them staring blankly at the ceiling as he rested on his back on the comfortable bed. He couldn’t even describe the amazing feeling, despite the awkwardness he had experienced earlier.
 
Looking to his right, he was met with the side view of his husband’s cute face whom he had just embraced a few moments ago.
 
A few moments ago…huh…? He thought, planting a light kiss on the guy’s cheek.
 
Because of Hyukjae’s words that few moments ago, he didn’t have the balls to touch Hyukjae even for a bit, which caused him to simply sit in bed, staring at Hyukjae’s beautiful face while gallons of sweats trickled down his forehead from being overly nervous. Initially, he had wanted to get to know Hyukjae deeper through you–know–what , but Donghae ended up asking Hyukjae questions that were often directed towards a complete stranger, and that was bad, because Hyukjae was no stranger.
 
“How are you?” “Did you have dinner already?” “How old are you?” “Do you like cats?”
 
They were stupid, seriously. Donghae knew that, but he felt totally hopeless.
 
Donghae wasn’t sure if he had the look of a ually deprived ert or not, because after a few minutes of exchanging stares and staring into those doe eyes of Hyukjae, he finally said something out of the blue, which almost made Donghae fainted in shock, or glee, or excitement…or whatever people should call the bubbly feels he was having in his heart at that moment…
 
“I’m yours, Donghae. You’re entitled to that. You are free to do anything you want.”
 
And so… WOO–HOO! Donghae screamed inwardly, pouncing on Hyukjae right away like a starving animal. The funny thing was, even though Donghae was the one exploring Hyukjae’s body, he was also the one flustering and blushing like a school girl. What an idiot he was.
 
Donghae used to bully Hyukjae when they were kids. Worse, without any apology, he had even forgotten about Hyukjae ever since he stopped visiting Hyukjae’s village more than a decade ago.
 
Despite the bitter memories (Hyukjae might store in his heart), they were married now. It was sudden, might as well call it a shotgun marriage, but that was the only thing that matters to Donghae. We are married. Even though he had so many questions floating in his mind, all’s well that ends well.
 
And therefore, Donghae’s first night with Hyukjae marked the start of their true marriage and relationship.
 
………
 
Talking about marriage, after the wedding, it was normal for a honeymoon, wasn’t it? But hell no, Donghae didn’t get any of that. Though yes, technically, he did have the opportunity to go on a honeymoon with Hyukjae, but he would rather not call it a honeymoon because it was close to a family vacation, or gathering, or however people wished to call it. There was nothing honey or sweet about it at all.
 
Because everyone from both sides literally followed them all the way to Jeju Island! Worse, that wasn’t even the honeymoon destination that he had always dreamt of. He actually planned to take Hyukjae to Italy for its well–known romance. He had been dying to visit that country as well, but his family had insisted on him to choose Jeju Island instead. Grudgingly, he had no choice other than complying with their request, since he felt indebted to everyone for setting Hyukjae up with him.
 
However, he definitely did not expect everyone would follow him and Hyukjae on their so–called honeymoon. Note the emphasized words.
 
After demanding an explanation from his mother, she said that both families have yet to know each other that much, and that a family gathering would be the perfect plan to do so… thus the interruption on Donghae’s quality time with his lovely husband on their supposedly sweet and romantic honeymoon.
 
Donghae didn’t mind – it was a total lie by the way – with the lack of privacy though, as long as Hyukjae was fine with it. The problem was… that guy was fine with anything! It seemed that Hyukjae had a habit of staying silent, and only spoke if Donghae asked him something. Most of the times, it was Donghae who started and lead the whole conversation. If he were to be honest, Hyukjae’s silence bothered him a bit, because it made him feel guilty.
 
Why, you asked? He really had no idea. Probably because he was afraid he’d trigger Hyukjae’s old bitter memories.
 
Now that they were living together as newlyweds, Donghae decided that he had more than enough time to express his rising curiosity towards Hyukjae, sooner or later. For sure, it wasn’t at the moment. He simply wanted to avoid any kind of awkward atmosphere that would arise due to his stupid questions or words.
 
Well, other than Hyukjae’s introvert persona, Donghae was completely pleased with his decision to tie the knot with him before getting to know Hyukjae first through any kind of method.
 
Donghae wouldn’t have to hold back in showering Hyukjae with lovely kisses and hugs, as well as other suggestive plus erted things. Besides he didn’t have to worry about them either. He used to think that Hyukjae might feel uncomfortable with his excessive affection for both of them had yet to know each other deeper, but the way Hyukjae responded to his touches proved him wrong. Oh that was really awesome.
 
Somehow the thought of him married to Hyukjae gave him the self–conscious and commitment to keep their relationship lasts forever, which included no arguments or foul feeling towards each other. In the past, whenever he dated someone, the thought of living together with that person for the rest of his life had never crossed his mind, not even once.
 
Hyukjae made Donghae think that he could not breathe without him, his other half.
 
And unlike his past lovers whom he had dated, Hyukjae kept him curious about everything constantly.
 
Such as… public display of affection? Is he okay with it? It was the rising curiosity he had at the moment.
 
During the so–called honeymoon, while Donghae was busy chitchatting with his brothers–in–law, drinking light cocktails outside their rented cottage overlooking the seashore, Hyukjae was busy entertaining his lousy (it was Donghae’s opinion by the way) nieces and nephews with fruits, cookies and milk. Donghae had been waiting for Hyukjae to come out and join him drink since morning; unfortunately, his little husband was famous with kids and the elders that Donghae couldn’t even talk to Hyukjae peacefully.
 
Donghae was very busy with work, thus he only had the chance to see Hyukjae early in the morning when they had breakfast together, as well as late at night after a tiring day at work. He barely had time to spare for Hyukjae other than Sunday. So, he was definitely not pleased when other people stole Hyukjae’s attention away.
 
Growing impatient when Hyukjae still hadn’t joined him, Donghae excused himself from the conversation and headed to the kitchen to see Hyukjae, and voila! He saw his charming husband in an apron, looking cute as he munched on a fresh strawberry, occasionally handing some of them to the kids.
 
How can there be any other person as sweet as this? Donghae keeled over Hyukjae. The thought was childish, but Donghae wanted to steal Hyukjae’s attention from those kids away, badly, because he deserved it. Hyukjae is mine!
 
Besides, the sight of Hyukjae his wet, rosy lips after eating the fruits really drove him crazy. He was really head over heels for Hyukjae.
 
With those thoughts in mind, he stomped his feet towards Hyukjae direction without even making the other aware of his presence first and hugged him from behind, using an excessive strength containing his mounting love. The children gasped in shock at Donghae’s action, giving Donghae the idea that those lousy kids hadn’t even seen the best part yet.
 
When Donghae spun Hyukjae around, pinned him to the kitchen counter using his body, and ravage Hyukjae’s lips as he d Hyukjae’s lower body parts shamelessly, those children started screaming in horror and ran away like a chicken, flailing their hands and yelling something like, “GYAAAAHHHH!!! MOMMY! Donghae ahjusshi ish a ERT!”
 
It wasn’t like Donghae did it on purpose though. He had always wanted to do things to Hyukjae whenever he laid his eyes on his husband. He could barely control himself. This was already mentioned before, work provided him a limited schedule to stay by Hyukjae’s side as much as he wanted, plus, they got married only a month ago without even having any lovely date or moment beforehand unlike other couples out there, thus he couldn’t help his little habit of touching Hyukjae in random places.
 
How to say this, he unconsciously wanted the whole world to see how much he cherished Hyukjae, because he really loves him.
 
“Hey, he’s my husband! We can do whatever we want ANYWHERE okay! And do you even know what ert means?” Donghae retorted with a snort after parting from Hyukjae’s swollen lips, talking in such manner as if he was the same age as those children, huffing soon after.
 
He switched his attention back to Hyukjae when he noticed Hyukjae’s heavy breathing. Caressing Hyukjae’s soft, pinkish cheek, he stared into Hyukjae’s sparkly eyes and whispered, “Hyukkie… bed?”
 
Another thing that Donghae loved about Hyukjae was, Hyukjae had never said no to him. As he saw Hyukjae nodding lightly at his request, he grabbed Hyukjae’s hand and led him upstairs to their shared bedroom in a flash. Donghae couldn’t care less if people heard them while they’re having fun, because he needed Hyukjae badly. Or maybe he was just too …
 
This is OUR honeymoon babe, neither our parents’ nor those kids’.
 
………
 
The girl with long hair and three kids is Hyukkie’s older sister; the guy over here with his blonde wife and two kids is his brother. The one in the kitchen is his other sister. So…Hyukkie is the maknae in his family. Donghae was jotting some note at the back of his head as he chilled out with everyone in the spacious living room.
 
Being the good wifey slash hubby he was, Hyukjae helped his mother in preparing dinner for everyone. Contrary to Donghae, it was unnecessary for Hyukjae to learn about Donghae’s family, because he had already gotten along well with them even before his marriage with Donghae, which was out of Donghae’s awareness by the way.
 
Well, Hyukjae had no intention of telling Donghae if he didn’t ask it. He was simply that kind of person.
 
The dinner wasn’t even half–way done yet, yet Donghae’s mother told Hyukjae that it was okay for him to join Donghae in the living room instead of helping her. Hyukjae listened to her without further ado and settled himself comfortably on the sofa beside Donghae, still busy getting to know about Hyukjae’s family while waiting for his mother to serve dinner.
 
“You own a house?” Hyukjae’s older sister asked Donghae, eyeing the way Donghae pulled Hyukjae by the waist closer even though there was no space in between them.
 
“Yes. I bought it two years ago, but I only live there after I got Hyukkie,” Donghae replied, pecking Hyukjae’s cheek. Then caressing his soft, brown locks, and rested his head on Hyukjae’s shoulder.
 
Hyukjae’s sister narrowed her green eyes when Donghae didn’t appear like he was going to stop anytime soon with his skinship, occasionally giving Hyukjae’s aching body a stress–relieving massage, and demanding kisses from Hyukjae. Okay, she didn’t like any of them at all.
 
“Honey~” she suddenly whined in a cute voice, snuggling into her husband’s chest in an attempt to show off as well – that she could have a shameless partner. But her husband merely lets out a confused sigh and told her to go to sleep if she was tired of something, much to her dismay. Tch, good for you, Hyukkie. So lucky. She rolled her eyes. My husband never shows any affection to me in public. He only did it in bed, when he wanted something from me.
 
………
 
“Hyukkie feed me~” demanded Donghae in the middle of their family dinner. “Ahhh,” he opened his mouth for Hyukjae to stuff it with food. A blush tinted Hyukjae’s cheeks as he fed Donghae a piece of barbecued meat, not protesting even for a bit. “Thanks baby…” Donghae giggled and pecked Hyukjae’s lips, ignoring the disapproving stares from everyone.
 
“Stop it. You’re not a kid! And please do not act like that in front of these innocent children!” Donghae’s mother slapped his arm, causing Donghae’s face to drop.
 
“What,” Donghae whined in his usual childish manner and pouted.
 
It made his mother wonder, how could this immature yet erted guy even managed to secure a strong position in a large company?
 
Though, that was one of the major reasons why she had set him up with Hyukjae as soon as possible in the first place. Because she knew, despite his age, Donghae was somewhat immature. He could barely stand on his own feet if not for the pillars that supported him. Hyukjae on the other hand, was a calm, composed and matured guy. Donghae’s mother knew Hyukjae would change Donghae’s attitude, and even if he couldn’t, he would still be able to take care of Donghae properly as Donghae grew up into a real adult.
 
“I want to go out, on a date with Hyukkie for a while. Hope you guys enjoy your dinner without us.” Donghae snapped his mother’s reverie, already halfway dragging Hyukjae towards the door.
 
“Yah, give Hyukjae some rest. He’s already worn out from helping us earlier,” she protested, but Donghae merely waved at her and disappeared out of their cottage along with Hyukjae.
 
She sighed, distressed by Donghae’s exaggerated excitement. However, she didn’t really mind it, because Hyukjae’s face always brightened up more than usual whenever Donghae was around, showering him with lots of open kisses and hugs. When they weren’t in public… well, she didn’t even want to think about it. Hearing Hyukjae’s moans or screams during the vacation was enough to make her skin crawl.
 
Oh well, as long as both of them are happy, I’m happy for them.
 
………
 
“Hyukkie…” Donghae whispered, lying on a rug he set out on the beach, resting his head on Hyukjae’s lap. He received a soft hum from Hyukjae. “Why did you accept this marriage?” he asked, eyes drooping in comfort as Hyukjae gave him a light massage on his head. He knew the memories of him insulting and bullying Hyukjae must’ve been crystal clear in Hyukjae’s mind.
 
He was actually afraid if Hyukjae accepted him out of obligation, or the need for revenge, or perhaps the lack of exposure to the outer world. He was really afraid of them, and he didn’t want any of that, because he simply wanted Hyukjae, and his love.
 
“How can I not accept the offer when it was my first love who wanted me?” Hyukjae finally answered, in a really soft voice. Donghae smiled, nodding in agreement to what Hyukjae had just said without properly interpreting any of them at all.
 
His eyes snapped open and dilated twice its original size after a moment of silence. “Y–your first love???” He squeaked in shock, sitting straight and trapped Hyukjae’s face in between his palms. “ME???”
 
Even the crows flew away at his shrill voice. Hyukjae could’ve turned deaf as well, but Donghae couldn’t care less. He was going crazy, especially when Hyukjae nodded in reply. “B–b– b– b–but— WHY? HOW? SINCE WHEN?”
 
Hyukjae blushed instead of answering any of his questions, shrugging and shaking his head, which means he chose to not to share his secret with Donghae. Donghae thought Hyukjae might be too shy to tell him, but the wicked, toothless smile on Hyukjae’s face told him otherwise. “Why? I have the rights to know, right? Why?”
 
“That’s for me to know and for you to find out. Besides, the past is the past; nothing would change between us even if I tell you.” Donghae wanted to retort, but he couldn’t think of any wise idea that was good enough to get Hyukjae’s words back so all he could do was pout and lied back on the mat, puffing his cheeks in frustrations. When he heard Hyukjae’s chuckle, all the bad thoughts were washed away in an instant. He closed his eyes once more and let Hyukjae’s hands played with his strands of hair.
 
“I love you Donghae…” Hyukjae confessed, and Donghae thought that maybe Hyukjae was right. It’s not about the past; it’s about who they were now, and how they were together, deeply in love with each other.
 
Still, it wasn’t able to kill his curiosity by any means, which made him really frustrated by the way.
 
“I love you too,” Donghae said with a sigh. “I’m so lucky, to have someone as sweet as you almost effortlessly.”
 
“Not really,” Hyukjae said back, twirling some of Donghae’s hair with his forefinger, and Donghae raised a brow in demand for an explanation. “Marriage requires much more effort than people could ever imagine so that they’d be able to preserve and cherish it forever. For you to accept me and struggle to make this work is really, really amazing.”
 
For the first time ever since they’ve been officially married, Hyukjae initiated a kiss on him. It was chaste – no tongues or bites or anything, yet it was so needy and full of love.
 
And Donghae thought in the midst of their long kiss, I’m still the luckiest bastard on earth.
 
He also thought that as long as he takes care of Hyukjae and their relationship properly, nothing could go wrong.
 
A particular freezing breeze made Hyukjae shiver and sneezed, catching Donghae’s attention. Donghae asked him if it was okay to stay longer there, because he was afraid Hyukjae would catch a cold. After all, that guy barely had any fat in his body to keep himself warm, so Donghae was really worried. How come all those fats in his body were completely gone??
 
“I want to go back…” Hyukjae answered earnestly with a pout, flashing his puppy eyes. “But Donghae, my legs are cramped.”
 
The way Hyukjae stared at Donghae somewhat gave him a fuzzy feeling in his body. It was all warm and good, because he felt as if Hyukjae was really relying on him as a partner for life. Unknowingly, he blushed and scratched his head in embarrassment. “Uhm…okay… So, want me to piggyback you?”
 
“Yes please,” Hyukjae replied right away. Donghae actually gaped in shock when he saw Hyukjae giggled and blushed, smiling to himself rather than Donghae.
 
Even after a month of getting married and became closer to Hyukjae, in daily life when they were alone, or sending text messages, or having a meal, they would still address each other formally despite the amount intimate moments they’d shared together. Thus, Donghae had never thought that Hyukjae could act like a pampered child. It was the very first time for Donghae to witness this side of him.
 
And he loved it, like crazy that he felt like asking Hyukjae to do it again and again… in bed.
 
“But…” Hyukjae broke his reverie out of the blue, “are you sure you can do it? I mean, I’m heavy. I hope I wouldn’t break your bones in the process,” Hyukjae asked in a cynical manner, putting on his infamous innocent look regardless of his once–in–a–while wicked intention to make Donghae fluster.
 
And no, it wasn’t revenge. Just like Donghae, Hyukjae also loved it when Donghae blushed. Besides, teasing people when they least expected it is fun, at least to Hyukjae though.
 
………
 
“Mrs. Lee, do you need some help?” Hyukjae asked the middle–aged lady as he approached her on his way home from school, a similar routine to him almost every single day. The lady had her hands full of plastic bags and a basket of vegetables she’d just collected from the farm nearby.
 
“Yes, yes. It’d be great,” she answered, sounding out of breath. Hyukjae immediately reduced most of the load in her hands and followed the lady to her house. “You’re always kind Hyukjae.” She patted Hyukjae’s head and smiled while Hyukjae merely shook his head mumbling, “It’s nothing.”
 
“I’m really surprised. How come you lose so much weight? You’re not cute anymore~” The last sentence was said as means to tease, Hyukjae knew it from her tone so he only smiled shyly to himself instead of feeling offended.
 
“I just happen to have a high metabolism rate from the time when I started helping my parents at their farm everyday after school. At least I think so, because I still eat a lot.”
 
The woman mouthed an ‘O’ at Hyukjae’s explanation. “If Donghae sees you right now, I’m sure his eyes will come out. You’re more handsome than he is.”
 
“O–oh…no, that’d be impossible Mrs. Lee.” The boy stuttered. A tinge of pink appeared on his cheeks. “Talking about Donghae, he hasn’t come here at all right? Did he get tired of this place?”
 
“No, of course not!” the woman immediately said when she noticed the sad tone in Hyukjae’s voice. “He’s just…busy with school,” she reasoned out.
 
“School? Uhmm, it’s not like I want to see him or something, I’m just curious. He didn’t come during school holidays too. At least before this he used to come once in a blue month on summer break.”
 
“That’s the problem. After he entered high school, he had been attending a lot of extra classes and activities, especially for math. He even joined the Math Olympiad quizzes and won first place you know.”
 
“Really? That’s awesome…”
 
“Yup, he’s changed a lot. He isn’t a naughty kid anymore.”
 
“Yeah. I can tell that. You must've been proud of him.” Hyukjae knew too well, that Donghae wasn’t the same kid who used to pester him everyday just because he had a weight issue.
 
If not because of Donghae’s mother who always came to his village to visit her parents, Hyukjae would’ve already forgotten about Donghae’s existence. Although the way Donghae bullied him years ago never left his mind, he didn’t keep a grudge, because he knew people changed for the better.
 
Every single time he met Donghae’s mother, he would always lend a hand if she needed a help. And every single time, she would talk about Donghae to him, telling him how much Donghae had changed over the past years. Hyukjae knew she probably did so because she wanted him to not have bad thoughts on Donghae as a result of their childhood pasts.
 
He couldn’t but wonder…did Donghae already forget him? He probably did. After all, Donghae only pestered him during his stay for those three months. He still visited the village once in a few years afterwards but Hyukjae had never really seen him. Besides, it had been too long since then. If he were to be honest, Donghae’s facial features didn’t really come to his memories.
 
The only thing physical thing he remembered about Donghae was his snotty nose that never seemed to run out of snot. It was a good thing nevertheless. At least it made him laugh.
 
“So Hyukkie, do you have a girlfriend already?” the lady asked, breaking Hyukjae’s chain of thoughts.
 
“Huh? W–well,” Hyukjae hesitated in answering and looked away, embarrassed. “I used to…she confessed to me, but my mom doesn’t like her so I stopped seeing her.” He expected the lady to ask him for a reason but he didn’t hear any response from her. He turned his head only to see her giggling silently at him, causing him to frown in confusion.
 
“You are really a nice kid. It’d be good if you have a date with Donghae. That guy needs someone to fix his childish brain.”
 
The once calm 16–years–old teenager now was flustering like he never did before as soon as the lady finished her sentence. He was sure there were steams fuming out of his crimson face and ears, and he just felt like bursting into ashes at the moment. Shameful it was, because on the inside, he actually wished she was serious. “P–please stop joking! W–why are you talking about this suddenly?”
 
“It’s nothing,” the lady finally let her heart out and filled the silent breezy evening with her laughter, eliciting a cute pout from Hyukjae as she had just given him the thought that she was kidding. “Do you want some pudding? You should come in.” Without even waiting for a reply, she hauled Hyukjae into her parents’ house.
 
“Thanks for the treat Mrs. Lee…” Hyukjae said as he was about to leave the house. She called him and told him to wait for a second before she disappeared into her room, and then she came back with a small rectangular box.
 
“It’d be great if you keep it ‘kay.” She winked at him. Hyukjae was curious as to why she did that, but he shrugged it off since he could find it out later when he reached home. “But can you promise me something Hyukjae?” she suddenly asked when Hyukjae was already walking away.  He stopped in his tracks and turned around to hear what she wanted to say. “Never hate Donghae, please?”
 
“I’ve never hated him Mrs. Lee,” Hyukjae smiled his usual gummy smile at her and left.
 
At home, Hyukjae blushed furiously when he saw the content inside the box.
 
He wondered if she secretly wanted them to be together by giving him a set of pictures – Donghae’s pictures, to be exact – which consisted of one photo a year, from the day he was born, until the recent ones where Donghae won first place in the Math Olympiad quiz.
 
“He’s really changed…huh?”
 
Despite having those gifts, Hyukjae was disappointed at the fact that he couldn’t have the chance to see the real person at all. All he had was those photos of that guy he kind of have a crush on…
 
………
 
“Don’t bring that girl to this house anymore. I don’t like her.”
 
“Never show that guy’s face in front of me.”
 
“She’s only pretending to like you. She looks like a gold digger; leave her.”
 
Again and again, until he almost turned 27, they had never approved any of his ‘special friends’ whenever he brought them home to meet his parents. His mother had always told him to be serious with someone, yet when he asked for her opinion, she told him not to see them anymore. And he was tired, really tired…as well as frustrated.
 
She reasoned out that she only wanted to see him happy instead of pretending to be happy, because he had always looked so empty even though he said he loved them. “Yes, happiness could be built, but it required two people who wanted to be with each other for it to happen. I doubt you’d be happy by forcing yourself,” was what she told him.
 
And he didn’t even understand what she was saying. His parents also said they couldn’t see his future with those ‘friends’ of him, which made him even more confused.
 
He was aware that they cared about his happiness. Even so, he couldn’t help but think that they only wanted him to stay single for the rest of his life, since he was the youngest in the family.
 
Parents were never keen to let the youngest go, no?
 
He said this out of frustration one particular day. “I wouldn’t be looking for anyone from now on. If you want me to be happy, then let’s just wait for a miracle to come and propose me straight away.”
 
The issue was, he was a man, and he will forever be. Would a girl even have the heart to propose him instead of the other way round? He was too heated that he ended up being extremely sarcastic about it. How could he not? Since his parents had been rejecting everyone they met, he was too tired to even bother thinking about it any longer.
 
Even feeding cats and chickens everyday after work was better. At least it helped in lifting up his mood, even for a bit. Though he knew he couldn’t remain that way forever.
 
One day, Hyukjae came home from work with an uneasy heart. During these past few days, he had always felt like someone was watching him from afar. He also felt terribly sick the week before. Was it some kind of a bad omen?
 
Hyukjae almost dropped his suitcase when he saw Donghae’s parents in the living room, wearing a knowing smile on their face, as well as a pair of rings that rested neatly on the tea table.
 
“Hi Hyukjae. It’s been a long time isn’t it? We’re here for a reason.”
 
………
 
Donghae’s and Hyukjae’s family members were busy having barbeque outside, but Donghae told them he rather wanted to have a quality time alone with Hyukjae, on their supposedly called honeymoon.
 
Snuggling up on the cozy couch, Donghae pulled Hyukjae closer – as if it was even possible – and took all the times he had to examine Hyukjae’s beautiful face instead of enjoying the movie they decided to watch that night. Hyukjae shifted his attention away from the TV as he felt Donghae boring holes into his head and stared at him, eyes wide open.
 
“Hyukkie, do you know what?” Donghae whispered, tucking a few strands of hair behind Hyukjae’s ear. Hyukjae hummed in response without breaking the eye contact. Donghae caught him off guard by giving his lips a peck before speaking his thoughts out. “Your eyes are really beautiful and cute…”
 
“Thanks Donghae…” Hyukjae looked down to hide his blush. “I love your eyes too. I love everything about you.”
 
“Really? Awwhh…you’re so sweet baby.” Donghae pulled Hyukjae for a passionate kiss. Then they had a make out session on the couch, ignoring the fact that they were in a living room where everyone could see them, while the movie was left forgotten.
 
“Can I puke now?” Hyukjae’s cousin, Zhoumi, cringed at the sight.
 
“The toilet ish that way,” Henry, one of Hyukjae’s nephews said, pointing to his left.
 
………
 
omg I finished this! omg it's crappy and boring! Gosh I should give you cookies if you actually read this all the way T__T orz....
I hope you enjoy this little y writing of mine. it's more of a mixture of crappy uncreative sentences rather than a story though ;_;
I'm feeling like a lazy bum atm. I didn't proofread this. sorry for the errors.