are you still alone ?

{sequel} HOPE AND WISH

 

Jung Yong Hwa POV

He left to America to further his studies for almost three years now . He miss her . As one he received a call from one of his friend , Tia – a Korean girl who also study in the same university as him .

“Yong Hwa can you walk me to my home .. ? I’m alone and I’m so scared .. there’s many drunkers on the road”, she really sound scared .

Yong Hwa didn’t say anything , he grab the coat and an umbrella because the snow is falling outside . As he step on the road , his mind think ‘wondering who she ( Shin Hye ) would call to walk her home at night?’ because Shin Hye always call him before to walk her home because there’s a bar near her house and she is too scared to walk alone because of all the old drunk man . As he walk his mind is talking .. ‘Are you doing well? Aren't you sick? I worry about you without me. I hope that you eat well even if you are busy,put on warm clothes when it's cold and live your life bravely’.

A year later , Yong Hwa come back to Korea for a holiday . He is sitting in one of AirPort’s café while Shin Hye is distributing some pamphlet .

“Please come over , we are having a special promotions”, she said to one of the girl who is also sitting in the café . Then she move towards Yong hwa .. she didn’t know that it was him .. “Please come over , we are having a special …”, she didn’t finish it as Yong Hwa is looking at her . Both of them is shocked !

“So what are you doing now?”, he ask as he invite her to sit and enjoy some coffee .

“As you can see”, she said while show him the pamphlet . “Macaroons bakery .. wow ! I must visit it”, he said while looking at the pamphlet . Shin Hye smile !

“Are you done with the study?”, she ask . He shake his head . “Are you still alone?”, he ask her . She laughed . He seem to worry about her ..

“There is someone that I would like you to meet .. he is a good person and I think he suit you well”, he said .

‘Do you know that I already have a great lover? Someone I cherish so much that I have to hide ..’ , she said in heart . "I am loving someone, ..I have someone to love” she said making Yong Hwa potray a bitter smile .

“I worry too much, don't I? I'm talking too much, aren't I? That’s the new me”, he suddenly try to find other topic . She just smile . “But I’m still alone”, he said softly . “Eh ? Did you say something?”, Shin Hye who couldn’t heard ask . “No .. nothing”, he try to smile .

“Shin Hye shii .. who is he?”, he ask .

“The one I’m loving?”, she ask and he nodded .

“That person, only I can see him.He is only visible to my eyes .His name will be sealed in my lips forever .Only the tears that fill my eyes know … You see now.. I am not alone . So don’t worry about me so much ,someday, I’ll introduce him to you ”, she said .

“Did he love you?”, he ask – worry .

“I don’t want to be greedy ,I just want to love him”, she said .

She left him because she need to go back to her bakery as she already promise her boss to come back around in 2 pm . While she is walking towards she cry and look back and find Yong Hwa is looking at her .

‘I think about you .. Even though I know I shouldn't do this, I'm thinking only about you again today..I worry about you all day.’ – Yong hwa

‘Can you hear the words of the tears that fill my eyes?They say that that person is you’ – Shin Hye