WIFE

I Will Make You Love Me

Yoo Rin backed away from the guy in the towel. He was smiling down at her. HER. Is he insane? A ert?

“Hyun, Choi I want you to meet my wife.” He greeted the 2 other guys staring at us. I stood up quickly. I needed to get out of there and away from this weirdo. But towel guy grabbed my hand and pulled me back on the couch.

“Your wife?!” Both Hyun and Choi yelled the words.

“Um.”The towel guy replied winding his hand into mine. I was too shocked to speak. I stared at him aghast.

“Geun Suk! Are you nuts?” the guy named Hyun said approaching us and butting his face close to mine to stare at me. Dart! I should have skipped combing my hair today. Towel guy/Geun Suk pushed Hyun shoulder.

“I don’t want you looking at her. She’s mine.”Geun Suk warned.

“Geun Suk, you stock will surely drop once they find out you’re dating someone this plain.” Ah! Good a voice of reason. Yoo Rin thought, not really insulted more like relieved.

“She saw me . She has to marry me.”Geun Suk reasoned.

“SAW YOU ?!”Both Hyun and Choi yelled in shock. Yoo Rin wanted to hit something or someone preferable Geun Suk guy.

“Are you an 11 year old?” Yoo Rin said to Geun Suk. “Who thinks like that?”

Geun Suk just smiled. This guy knows he’s good looking and he plans to charm me. Yoo Rin thought her brows furrowed.

“She has to marry him then.”Choi who wasn’t bad looking said

“Have you lost both your minds?”Hyun the voice of reason asked.

Cho just shrugged his shoulders. “You know how stubborn he gets.”Choi said pointing his thumb at Geun Suk. Hyun nodded as if resigned at the thought.

“Wait a minute. Chotto matte, un jam kahn man kidariseyo.”Yoo Rin said raising her hand up. Taking a deep breath. “I still have my sanity and I also have a say in this.”Yoo Rin insisted.

The guys all turned their attention to her. Yoo Rin squared her shoulders pulled her hand away from Geun Suk’s grip and stood up. ”I have no idea what your games are but I don’t want to be a part of it. You and you” Yoo Rin pointing to Geun Suk and Choi. “Lost your minds. You-“Yoo Rin added pointing to Hyun “are the voices of reason. Keep it up.” Yoo Rin said slapping Hyun on the shoulder. “I’m leaving.”Yoo Rin said grabbing her cart as she walked. With the cart separating her and Geun Suk she bowed to him “I’m really very sorry ajusshi about what happened.” With that remark she pushed her service cart out of the room and closed the door behind her. Yoo Rin with her heart pounding furiously pushed her service cart out of that section of the hotel as fast as she could.

----

“She didn’t look half bad.”Choi said sitting next to the toweled Geun Suk.

Geun Suk smiled broadly and nodded.

“Are you guys’ blind? That girl is a dog.”Hyun reasoned. Choi and Geun Suk ignored him.

“Are you sure that’s her?” Choi asked

“Her?”Hyun was totally in the dark

Geun Suk stood up and nodded. He walked towards the window to watch Yoo Rin run out of the hotel like a bat out of hell. He smiled happily.

“Who?”Hyun still in the dark

“I’m getting dressed. Choi call the manager and ask him if he could have Han Yoo Rin have a meal with me.”

“Han Yoo Rin? Han Yoo Rin? The Han Yoo Rin your fiancée?”Hyun asked in shock.