A Second Moment

A Second Moment

Kai waited, perched to attack at the right moment.

But then he got a whiff of Lu's scent.

He must have taken a shower before playing.

The smell of his body wash was intoxicating.

Kai forgot why he was there and simply stared at Luhan's attractive neck, overwhelmed with the scent of him.

Kai's eyes moved up to Lu's hair, oh how badly he wanted to run his fingers through it.

He reached out his hands, ready to push his fingers into Lu's soft curls.

Suddenly, Luhan turned around, startling Kai.

Lu said, "What are you doing? I thought you were going to try to scare me, but you're just standing there."

Kai laughed, "You knew I was here?"

"Of course," Luhan replied.

Kai's hands were still extended so he reached out and finally made contact with Luhan's hair, tussling it affectionately.

Then he leaned down and kissed the top of his head.

Coming around the couch, Kai made his way to Luhan.

As soon as he sat down next to him Luhan smiled at him and asked, "Wanna play with me?"

But Kai shook his head and said, "I'll just watch."

So Lu resumed his game and Kai half watched him play.

He kept getting distracted by how good Lu smelled, and how he smiled every time he beat some opponent in the game.

Kai thought how wonderful it was to just sit here with Luhan.

How rare it was that it was just the two of them.

He smiled to himself and then leaned his head on Luhan's shoulder.

Closing his eyes, he imagined they would get interrupted at some point.

But for now, all wanted was here, warming Kai's cheek, and lulling him to sleep with the comfort of his scent..