The Beginning

Raindrops

Sunggyu turned out to be free this Saturday, so he really joined them. At some point, Sunggyu somewhat feels like being used by those kids, they asked him to pick them up at Woohyun's house and drove them to the destination but Sunggyu is just too happy to hang out with them.

He woke up early this morning just like he usually does and ate his breakfast. After lazing around his favorite sofa while watching TV for a while, he finally stood up and headed to his room, opened his wardrobe to look at his clothes collection, he took out some clothes but then tossed it to his bed, he kept tossing the clothes until half of his clothes is on his bed. He wanted to call his friends to help him but it's not a really great idea, they will make him wear something too skinny and shows his body line too much. Finally, He took a black V-neck and long sleeves clothes out with red jeans and went to shower. He then attached some eyeliner on his small eyes and grabbed his car keys.

"Sungjongie! Dongwoo!! I got to go~" he shouted loud enough for his friends to hear.

"what? where are you going?" Dongwoo came out of his room with his stuffed animal on his hand.

"I'm going to watch a movie"

"with who? I thought we're the only friends you have" Sungjong came out of his room too with a straight-faced.

"that's hurt..." Sunggyu replied with a pout. "my new students ask me to hang out with them"

"woahh!! you hang out with those kids?" Sungjong asked.

"don't you think that you're also a kid to me?" Sunggyu laughed and Dongwoo followed. Dongwoo and Sunggyu are 4 months difference, and Dongwoo is currently working as a rapper and song composer.

"aww... so I'm a kid? Remember how I always take care of you, making breakfast and waking you up if you're late?" Sungjong put his hands on his hips. Sunggyu can only grinned at his younger friend. He knows Sungjong because Sungjong is Dongwoo's cousin and they're on the same highschool, and because Dongwoo always bring Sungjong around with him, Sunggyu got closer and closer with him.

"ahh!! cut it out!! I got to go now.. Bye!!" Sunggyu walked away from them while waving his hand. And the two cousin just stare and entered their room.

He started his car's engine and kept reading and searching over the address. He finally found Woohyun's house or we can call it his apartment and he call them to come down. He doesn't wait long until the 'Happy 3 friends' appeared and barged into his car.

"sorry hyung for troubling you" Woohyun said as he sat on the passenger seat beside Sunggyu. Woohyun looked at Sunggyu and he is taken aback when he saw Sunggyu, he looks beautiful and hot with those eyeliner  plus his small eyes look bigger and y. Woohyun can't help but blushed at his own thought.

"and thanks" Daehyun hugged Sunggyu from the back seat.

"alright.. alright... now where should I drive to?" Sunggyu looked at Woohyun.

"Woohyun.. are you okay?" Woohyun is stiffen and his face is red, he nudged Woohyun's shoulder. "ughh... yeah~" Woohyun managed to put a straight-face.

"Woo.. what's wrong with you? are you ill or something?" Youngjae said, worried.

"n-no!! just go~" Woohyun patted Sunggyu's arm and Sunggyu began to step on the accelerator.

 

Sunggyu parked the car and they got out of the car. And yeah, Daehyun and Youngjae were at their own world as soon as they got out of the car, they joked around, held hands, whispering to each other's ear. Making the atmosphere awkward for the other two.

After buying the movie tickets, they're having lunch together. Daehyun and Youngjae's hands are not leaving each other as they choose what to eat and Woohyun and Sunggyu is left looking at each other awkwardly.

"now, you know how I feel, hyung?" Woohyun said with a btter smile as he took a look at his menu book again. Sunggyu nodded slightly and took a look at his menu book too.

"it's a relief that you're here to talk with me.. The last time I went with the two of them, I'm totally abandoned and forgotten. I'm invisible to them" Woohyun looked at Sunggyu again, and Sunggyu returned his gaze.

"I actually haven't been hanging out for quiet a long time, my friends are busy with their own life. Sungjong, the youngest from the three of us is in his first year on college so he's really busy with his homeworks, exams and stuff. While Dongwoo who has the same age as me. He work as a rapper and a song composer so he spend most of his day in his bedroom, in front of his computer and composing something or he'll be on a recording studio and stuff. And yeah, normally, I'm the only one who'll be left alone at home and lazing around all day until I decided to be a teacher" Woohyun just nodded at what Sunggyu said, and without them knowing, the other two (Daehyun and Youngjae) were also listening and nodding to Sunggyu's story.

"I'm glad you're out now hyung" Daehyun said suddenly.

"Oh~ you're listening?" Sunggyu turned his gaze to Daehyun and got "eum.." as a reply.

"I thought you guys don't see us here" Woohyun said in a mocking tone, making the two smiled sheepishly. 

 

After eating their meals, they gone for window shopping. Sunggyu stopped at an accecories store and looked at the things there. Woohyun followed Sunggyu's gaze and found what Sunggyu is looking at.

"You wear earings hyung?" Woohyun asked.

"Yeah... But I don't wear it now" Sunggyu said, his eyes still on that earings inside the shop. "I always search for this kind of earings"

"The school doesn't let you wear earings and things huh?" Daehyun asked.

"Yeah... That's not a good example for the students" Sunggyu seem like thinking and he wanted to walk away when he saw Woohyun in front of him, inside the store, pointing that earings to the store employee and buy it for him. It's too late when Sunggyu wanted to stop him.

"Let me pay!!" Sunggyu took out his money but Woohyun's hand stop him.

"Let me pay hyung.." Woohyun smiled.

Woohyun handed the earings to Sunggyu.

"I'm even still thinking whether I'll buy it or not but you just buy it for me right away.."

"No problem hyung! The price is not as expensive as it looks"

"Thank you very much, hyun" Sunggyu messing Woohyun's hair.  

 

Sunggyu is driving his car to school when he saw Woohyun walking on the street, he lowered his car's window.

"Woohyun!!" Sunggyu called. "ohh.. hyung" Woohyun is quiet shock that he met Sunggyu.

"Come in! we can go to school together"

"really?" Woohyun's voice brightened.

"sure!! we're not strangers, you know" Sunggyu rolled his eyes and he opened the door lock for Woohyun.

They don't really talk much and Woohyun just sang and sometimes hummed to the song he doesn't really know on the radio. Sunggyu smiled, looking at Woohyun for a while and returned to concentrate on the road.

"you like to sing?" Sunggyu asked.

"eum... I once dreamt about being a singer but I don't really tell it to anyone and I'm more into basketball since I'm quiet short and I tried to gain my height by playing basketball" Woohyun explained.

"but I can help you with that dream of yours.. You know, Dongwoo is a song composer, he can give a song for you to sing" Sunggyu said while looking at Woohyun again.

"Can I? but is it alright?"

"I think it's alright.. Dongwoo is a nice friend. Just stop by my apartment sometime.. you'll be popular" Sunggyu chuckled.

"I don't think I'll be successful in singing.. I'll just concentrate on playing basketball"

"why? you sing well"

"I don't know.. I just don't have the confidence" Woohyun shrugged and looked at Sunggyu. He smiled.

"You wear it.." Woohyun said while grinning.

"Ohh! Eumm... Yeah" Sunggyu answered awkwardly.

"It really looks nice on you" Woohyun complimented him making Sunggyu blushed slightly.

"Really? Thanks!"

"Won't you get catch hyung?"

"I hope no.. Actually I saw Seunghun sunbaenim wear earings too"

"Oh yes he is.. But he is the worst teacher ever, always caught up dating a student, coming to school late, just lazing around in class and stuff"

"Oh really? I don't want to be the second worse" Sunggyu chuckled.

"Trust me.. You won't!" Woohyun said while patting Sunggyu's shoulder.

They arrived at school and Sunggyu parked the car.

"well..... see you at class" Sunggyu said awkwardly. "ohh.. okay, bye hyung" Woohyun waved at him and Sunggyu waved back.

 

Sunggyu entered the teacher's office and sat on his chair. He listened right away at what the other teacher is talking about.

"next week, grade 2 students will go for a camping" Sanghyun explained to Sunggyu and he nodded.

"the problem is.. some teachers can't join the camping to prepare the final exams"

"we need more teachers to join" Taepyung said.

"I would like to join" Sunggyu said.

"you? but you're new-" Sanghyun said again but being cut by Taepyung.

"oh you want to join? that's great!!"

"eum.. I don't mind.. and I'm grade two's teacher actually.."

"that's right!! okay then.. you're in" Taepyung said.

"trust me, you'll regret it" Sanghyun whispered and patted Sunggyu's back. Sunggyu thought deep in his mind. 'what does he mean?!'

A/N: sorry, if I took too much time to update. You know~ school life (◦'⌣'◦) :S I hope you enjoy reading my fanfic :") I'm sorry if it's pointless and things.. And comments would be great! :)