first meet

Raindrops

Sunggyu is awake by the sound of his alarm ringing right beside his left ear. He frowned, still not willing to open his small eyes and he reached his hand only to cause the clock to fall off his bedside table. As the sound stop, Sunggyu forced his eyes open and looked down.

"no way!!" he shouted right away and picked his alarm clock that's broken.

"hey,hyung... you awake? eat your breakfast. btw, it's already 06.30. didn't you say that today is your first day work?" his bestfriend's head peeked in.

"hell no!! you should've told me sooner!!!" Sunggyu abandoned his alarm clock, quickly grabbed his towel and pushed his bestfriend away from his way. "whoaa" is what Sunggyu got as a respond.

after getting a quick bath, Sunggyu hurried himself to the dining table and stuff the pasta his friend made into his mouth and take no time to sit and eat slowly. "hyung.. why don't you take a seat and eat slowly?! you might choke eating like that" his friend tell him.

"there's no time, Jongie.. I leave the dishes to you. sorry~ just for this day!! promise! I got to go.. wish me luck, bye!" he said with mouth full of pasta and some sauce on his cheeks.

"hyung! wipe the sauce!!" Sungjong managed to tell him and he shook his head as his hyung leave.

 

As Sunggyu walked to the bus station, he's hit by rain, the rain started falling harder and hit Sunggyu's face. 'great!' he grumbled to himself, it’s a rainy day, he couldn't use his car because Dongwoo used it to went to his mother's house, he didn't bring his umbrella with him because he is almost late for his first day being a teacher. 'what a great day!' he mumbled.

He barged into the crowd in the bus and managed to find a more spacious place to stand. He kept looking at his watch.

“uhh… 15 minutes left ‘till the bell rang” Sunggyu removed his formal-coat.

The bus driver shouted “Woolim High School” Sunggyu sighed in relief and got out of the bus. The heavy rain welcomed him right away, he’s nearly drenched by the heavy rain. So he ran as fast as he can to the nearest place he can reach and when he got into the school alley, his hair is already wet. Sunggyu patted his nearly-soaked shirt and the raindrops off of his bangs.

“whoa… you’re se-.. uh n-no.. you're drenched..” one of the student who passed by said. Sunggyu just look at the student clueless as the student search over something in his sport bag.

The student pulled out a towel with his initials sewn on it ‘NWH’ “you know.. our school is strict.. you must wear the school uniform..” he pointed his uniform.

“huh? but I….”

"plus your clothes is wet and your body... u-umm.... it's kind of.... can be seen through.. here!! use this!!!" the already blushed guy pushed his towel to Sunggyu's body.

“ohh I gotta go!! the class will start in 5 minutes.. see you!” he left and Sunggyu kept looking at his back until he disappeared-he doesn’t know why but something about him attract Sunggyu.

He looked at his wet clothes and murmured to himself "does this clothes too casual to wear as a teacher or what" he tilted his head and as he remembered the 2nd last thing that guy told him, Sunggyu blushed. And finally he used the towel while he walked to the principal's office.

 

 

Sunggyu knocks on the door until he heard a "come in" from inside, he nervously came in.

"please sit, Sunggyu-sshi" Sunggyu bowed and took a seat in front of the principal's desk.

"sorry, sir. I'm a bit late on my first day" "... and your clothes is wet" the principal said.

"I'm very sorry. I messed up on my first day. sorry" Sunggyu bowed a few times.

"it's okay.. you're scheduled to be entering the class on 09.10 actually but still you must attend school around 10 minutes before and stamp your attendance paper. I hope things like this won't happen again" the principal said.

"yes sir. I'm really sorry"

"you can go to the teacher's office and put your things on your desk, there'll be your name written on it." Sunggyu stood up and bowed, ready to leave before the principal called him.

"ohh!! Sunggyu-sshi.. you can buy a new clothes on a small store behind the school if you wanted to" Sunggyu nodded "thank you, sir" and leave.

 

He managed to find his desk easily in the office, because the door is on the left side of the room and his place is on the right back side of the room so it can be seen from the door.

"Good morning everyone, I'm the new math teacher here. I hope we can get along together" he greeted everyone and bowed.

"ohh.. so this is the one that Lee Principal is talking about. The fresh and handsome new math teacher" one of the male teacher said making the other teacher laughed at it. That male teacher looks charming, he has dimples on both of his cheeks and his body is muscular, his name is 'Kim Tae Pyung' Sunggyu read. Sunggyu stood there awkwardly and tried to put on a smile.

"don't just stand there, you can take a seat" the same teacher said and Sunggyu smiled at him. They sat opposite each other and not too far away.

"I'm the youngest male teacher here before you came and changed it all" Sunggyu nodded with a grin on his face.

"hmm.. how old are you.. oh~ what should I call you?" "I'm 32 years old, you?"

"just call us whatever you like.. you can call us sunbaenim, or maybe sir, or hyung?" the other male teacher said, his name "Yoon Sang Hyun" he read again.

"umm okay.." "btw I'm 23 years old" Taepyung gasped. "wow! 9 years difference" Sunggyu smiled sheepishly.

"then I'll just call you hyung and the other teacher sunbaenim"

"sure" all of them answered.

"I'm a PE teacher btw" "ohh~ so that's why your body is so muscular" Sunggyu said.

"oh really? you think I'm muscular? thank you!" the said man laughed.

Suddenly, one of the female teacher come to Sunggyu's desk and put a glass of coffee in front of him. Sunggyu looked up and smiled.

"ohh.. hello..." Sunggyu greeted and stood up as the female teacher reached her hand to shake Sunggyu's hand.

"I'm Park Ji Young or you can call me Park Kahee noona, I'm the youngest here actually, I'm 30 years old"

"Why do you guys have to mention your ages?! now I feel so old" Sanghyun said jokingly. The other teacher laughed at what Sanghyun said again. It seems like Sanghyun is a funny teacher that everytime he said something the other teacher will laugh at it.

 

 

After having a chat with the other teacher in the office and managing his desk, Sunggyu got out of his office and head to his first class today, he opened the door nervously and found the students joking around noisily.

He doesn't really like noises, even when he was still a student. Not that he's unfriendly, boring, or what. But he believes that school is where you must study and not playing around making noises in class, you can play.. but in break time.

"quiet class!" he shouted at the end, the whole class was silent and stared at him. He began to feel the nervousness and awkwardness.

"hello!! I'm Kim Sunggyu, the new math teacher here. Because I'm new here, so today we will just have time knowing each other better. This is my first time teaching and I don't really like noisy class so please bear with me for about 2 hours and you can return to your own self" Sunggyu managed to say the line without stuttering and some of the students laughed at what Sunggyu said. "anything you want to ask about me?" Sunggyu looked around the class and suddenly, he gasped slightly at what he saw, the student from earlier this morning, sitting in front of him-in front of the teacher's desk.

One of the student raised her hand "what do you want to ask?" Sunggyu said to the girl.

"sir.. you look young, how old are you?"

"I'm 23 years old" Sunggyu replied with a grin.

"woahh!! so young" the previous girl said. The class turned noisy as some student began to chat about him until that guy from earlier raised his hand and asked right away.

"can I call you hyung?" Sunggyu nodded "sure... there's only a 6 years difference" That guy smiled so happily, that smile send shivers to Sunggyu's spine and he looked away.

"no other question?" the class is silent. "now I'm the one who'll ask.. please introduce yourself, mention your name, hobby, and your interests, everything you like while standing up.. starting from you" Sunggyu pointed at the student beside the door.

The student began to mention their names and Sunggyu really doesn't have any idea on how he can remember those names. The last student to mention his name, the last but the most anticipated by Sunggyu.

"My name is Nam Woohyun, I love doing sports and I'm part of the school's basketball team, I'm interested in music especially singing" he then sat down. Sunggyu nodded 'I see... so his name is Nam Woo Hyun' Sunggyu think.

"you can do whatever you like but please.. don't use too much noise" Sunggyu said to the students as all of them shouted in euphoria.

"guys~ keep quiet!" Sunggyu told them and leaned back to his chair while Woohyun leaned closer to the teacher's desk "hyung.. I thought you're a new student here" Woohyun smiled sheepishly.

"do I look that young?"

"kind of.. and your outfit from earlier is too simple that I thought you're wearing a shirt for school"

"no.. I removed my coat because I'm afraid that the coat will be drenched"

"yeah.. you wore it now.."

"today is a bad day" Sunggyu added, don't want to finish their conversation. "why?"

"I woke up late, I couldn't drive to work, it's raining, and I didn't bring my umbrella because I'm late... it can't be worse" Sunggyu sighed.

"cheer up, hyung! but you get to know us, your sweet and cute students" Woohyun said while making heart with his right hand's index finger and thumb, and Sunggyu found it really cute and sweet.

"what are you...." Sunggyu pretended to be speechless.

"this is called aegyo, hyung! aegyo!! my friends call me the prince of aegyo"

"whatever... oh right!! your towel... how about I wash it first and return it to you tomorrow?" Sunggyu suggested.

"that's okay.. I wouldn't practice basket too today if the weather continued so"

"hmm.. btw do you like math?"

"not really but I like it when I can solve the problems but I'm not good at math"

"you can always ask me to teach you, I don't even mind students coming to my house if they really want to study"

"oh really? I'll come to your house then someday!" Woohyun said.

"hey you know what? I feel like talking to a friend when I talk with you"

"that's great.. and I feel like talking to my father when I talk with you.."

"w-what did you say?"

"no~ I'm just kidding hyung" Woohyun broke into laughter as Sunggyu sent him a death glare.

"we can be friends" Woohyun added, after that last sentence, two guys approached him.

"Woo!! Are you free this Saturday?" "why?"

"me and Youngjae want to watch movie together, and if you want to join-"

"nope!! I don't want to disturb the two of you.." Woohyun answered right away. And the guy grinned at Woohyun's answer.

"you really know how I feel... I love you Woo~" he hugged Woohyun tightly and he got a smack on his back.

"Daehyun.. could you please..." Youngjae sighed and covered his red face.

"what? I know you love it too" Daehyun turned to hug his Youngjae.

"are you sure, Woo?" Youngjae felt bad. "it's okay if you want to join"

"n-no~ i-its be-because the last time I-I joined, I- I was left behind b-by you t-two" Woohyun pretended to sobs and Sunggyu couldn't help but smile at it.

"I'm sorry... but I promise this won't happen again if you join" Youngjae patted Woohyun's shoulder.

"oh heyy!!! I got an idea" Woohyun shouted suddenly. "what" Daehyun asked.

"hyung!! you go with us!!" Woohyun took Sunggyu's hand and shook it.

"what? me?" "yeahh!!! you can accompany me, so I have a friend to talk with!! please~ hyung?"

"hmm... I don't know if I'm free this Sat but if I'm free then sure.."

"yayy!!! okay!! I'll join" Woohyun said while shooking Sunggyu's hand.

 


 

A/N:

uhh sorry... I disappoint you guys with this chapter --" it's kinda boring and pointless, I'm so sorry ;______; I hope I won't lose my subscribers with this :"| btw Sungjong here is older than Woohyun XDD try to imagine it! :D and......

The picture above is Kim Tae Pyung, that's Hyun Bin's real name btw, he is the main cast of drama "Secret Garden" as Kim JooWon :D

and Park Ji Young is Kahee the former leader of After School.