"Only for you, hyung"

Morning

The morning sunlight teasingly peeked through the blinds to the maknae's room, hitting the boy's closed eyes. Sungjong's eyes cracked open as he released a groan at the bright light. He rolled over drowsily, closing his eyes again and snuggled into the warm heat beside him. Feeling another body next to him, Sungjong opened his eyes again.

 

Myungsoo.

 

The older boy gently shifted around in his slumber, reactionary to Sungjong's previous movements. Unconciously, he wrapped his around around the younger boy, bringing him slightly closer. Sungjong adjusted himself, molding perfecting in Myungsoo's arms. The younger boy sighed in content and a bit of confusion. He closed his eyes and furrowed his brows against Myungsoo's chest recalling the events of the previous night

 

 

They had all gotten back from practice a bit earlier than usual, but it was still quite late. Their comeback was in a week and they needed to perfect every detail, hitting the studio everyday for hours and hours on end. When they arrived back at the dorm, they nearly collapsed from the long day's work. Slowly but surely, each of them showered and ate before having a little extra down time before bed. The next day, they would repeat the whole procedure again. But, in the end, they knew it was all worth it.

Sungjong was lounging on the living room couch, watching TV before heading off to sleep. His hyungs were either in their respective rooms or somewhere else. Leader Sunggyu took Woohyun and Sungyeol out with him to the grocery store since they were out of rice and some other supplies. Infinite H were in their room, probably sleeping already. They have had the most busy and exhausting schedules out of all of them, working separately as a subunit and working with the rest of them for their group comeback. Lastly, Myungsoo was showering.

Sungjong scrolled through the channels absentmindly. Nothing caught his eye. He settled on a random program that looked more entertaining than the others, putting the channel surfer down. He found his eyes drooping, overcome with exhaustion as he struggled to stay awake in front of the TV. The next thing he knew, he was asleep on the couch, TV still on in front of him.

Myungsoo stepped out of the shower in a t-shirt and sweatpants, towel in hand drying his hair. He headed to his room to get ready for bed, but he noticed the faint noise of the TV coming from the living room. Stopping at the doorway, he turned back around and walked into the living room. Myungsoo smiled and gave a light chuckle at the scene in front of him. Sungjong was lying asleep on the couch, light breaths blowing his bangs back and forth. After standing for a minute debating on whether to wake the sleeping boy or not, Myungsoo finally decided to leave the boy there. He grab a blanket from the closet and placed it over the maknae. He sat down on the couch beside the sleeping boy and gingerly moved his bangs away from his face. As he moved to get up, a hand touched his arm.

"Hyung..." the younger boy called out in a tired voice with eyes closed.

"Stay."

Myungsoo chuckled. "Jongie-ah, I have to sleep too, you know."

"Come sleep with me then."

Myungsoo tilted his head, confused, then he smiled. "I don't think there's room on the couch for two." Myungsoo slowly pulled away from the other, but was stopped yet again.

"No..." Sungjong said a little more forcefully. "I mean, come with me to my room."

Myungsoo sighed. "Ok."

The younger made no attempt to move from his spot.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Myungsoo asked.

Sungjong nodded, eyes still closed.

Myungsoo carefully picked the younger boy up, and carried him bridal-style to the younger's room. He placed the boy in the bed before getting in himself.

Sungjong rolled over and snuggled into Myungsoo.

"Thanks... hyung." Sungjong whispered in his slumber, already drifting off to sleep.

Myungsoo put his arm around the boy, smiling in content, then quickly falling to sleep himself.

 

 

Sungjong opened his eyes, inwardly smiling to himself from last night. He rolled over and lazily grabbed his phone off the nightstand. 7:03am. It was about time when they all had to start getting ready for another day of practice. He put the phone back onto the table and layed back into bed. But something dawned on him. He snatched his phone from the nightstand once again and looked at the date on the screen. 3/13. He placed the device down and turned back to the sleeping form next to him. Sungjong leaned down and pecked Myungsoo's forehead.

"Happy Birthday, Soo-hyung," Sungjong whispered in the other's ear.

He moved to get up when Myungsoo's hand stopped him.

"Jongie-ah, stay... please..." Myungsoo opened his eyes and looked into the younger pleadingly. Sungjong hesitated before crawling back into bed.

"Fine, hyung, since it's your birthday," Sungjong complied.

 

5 minutes passed and then Woohyun kicked the door open, alerting the two that they were late.

 

 

After a long day of practice and a short birthday celebration for Myungsoo, the Infinite members finally headed back to the dorm. As soon as they trudged through the door, the birthday boy grabbed the maknae's arm, pulling him off to the side in a hug as the others went to their rooms.

Sungjong was confused.

"Hyung, what is it?" He asked the elder.

Myungsoo shh-ed the younger, enjoying having him in his arms for a while.

"Sungjong-ah," he finally said, "stay with me, please?"

"H-hyung, what?" Sungjong stuttered, still in the other's embrace.

"Come sleep with me tonight." The elder finally let go, looking into the younger's eyes.

"Ok, hyung, only if we go to my room."

"Of course."

Myungsoo ruffled the younger's hair, but he was swatted away.

Sungjong smiled at Myungsoo's slightly pouted face.

"Only for you, hyung, happy birthday."

 

A/N: hope you enjoyed! comment below, friend me, message me, subscribe, do all that stuff. ya.

infinite hwaiting! :P

 

ps: sorry for grammar/spelling... it's late right now and i have school tomorrow. fml. but i just had to write this. will read over later!