Chapter 1

Rainy Night

It is night time and you are walking down a very quiet road in the rain. You have no coat on as it wasn't raining when you came out and you are now soaking wet. As you are walking you can sense that you are being followed. You stop in front of a store that is still open at this time of night and breathe a sigh of relief when the guy walks past you. You wait for a little while to make sure he has definitely gone before you continue walking.

You walk for a while then up ahead you notice that the guy who was following you is leaning against the wall at the corner of the alley that you have to walk down. There is no other way to get where you want to proceed, you have to walk down that alleyway. As you slowly get closer and closer your heart starts to speed up a bit. You notice as you get even closer that the guy is very y with short dark hair that is soaking wet and he is about 5ft 11 and looks Korean. His shirt is soaked against his gorgeous y body and as you get even closer you realize his face is gorgeous and he gives you a very y smile. You smile back slightly even though you shouldn't but you just couldn't stop yourself. You then head off down the alleyway.

As you walk down the alley, it is very dark and quiet and more than a bit creepy. Your heart begins to beat faster again as you think of what might be down this alley. You don't mind admitting that you are a little scared.

As you are walking you hear footsteps coming from somewhere behind you. You turn round ever so slightly and see someone is walking not too far behind you. As you squint your eyes in the dark to see who it is you realise it is the guy that was following you before. You carry on walking and a bit further down the alley there is something in the path you stand on that makes your foot twist over. Before you can fall to the floor a pair of strong arms slide around you to hold you up. A voice with a Korean accent says close to your ear "You're lucky I was here to save you." His lips so close to your ear makes you shiver as you say "Thank you, who are you?" He says "My name is Myungsoo." He still has his arms round you and it makes you feel strange inside but you like it. You can feel the heat from his body through your wet clothes. He turns you round gently to face him and you look into a gorgeous pair of brown eyes. He gives you that y smile again and you ask him why he was following you. He leans forward so his lips are close to your ear again and says softly "Isn't it obvious?" As he says this, he pulls you up against his body more. He moves his head so his lips are real close to yours and says "Do you like this? Does this feel good?" It actually feels really good and you manage to nod as you feel your heart beating in your chest. He has still got his arms round you and you are still pressed so hard against his gorgeous insanely y body and it is not possible to get any closer. As you look into those y eyes of his you just want to melt into his arms. You can feel his hot breath on your lips and you are just so lucky that he is still holding you cos if he wasn't you are sure your legs would simply turn to jelly and give way under you. You brush your lips against his and whisper "I want you." This is too much for him and he pushes one hand up into your hair as he takes your lips in a very passionate kiss.

The rain is still coming down on you but you don't really notice it so much as you enjoy this magical kiss. If anything somehow the rain makes this more y. His lips leave yours and travel down your neck and throat and not once does he let you go. You love the feel of his lips against your wet skin. You feel yourself being pushed gently backwards until your back is against a wall, only then does he let go of you to slide his hands over you as he reclaims your lips once more.

 

Hello, thank you for reading this. Please subscribe and comment too. I would love to hear what you guys thought. As I already said, if you like this then I might do more oneshots in the future :)