Exo Marriage

Kpop and other Tumblr Scenerios {HIATUS}

On your 21st birthday, your parents tell you that you’ll be married tomorrow. It turns out your parents had arranged a marriage for you when you were born. You have no idea who it is and are practically dragged to the ceremony. As you walk down the aisle, you look up to see your EXO bias standing there. What do you do?


It's the evening before Tailee Liu's wedding day. Her mother, father, and brother knew about this day, and Tailee knows nothing about this day.

Tailee is a fashion designer and choreographer. She taught the most prestigous schools in Qingdao and not once got off the wrong foot with anyone. Some people say she's the nicest or "an angel from above". Although, there are sometimes where she can be aggressive and fierce.

She starts the conversation, "So, how was your day, mother?". Her mother (age 43) is the owner of three famous nail spas.

"It went well," she replies. She returned, "Yours?".

"Wonderful as always."

"I bet, considering you're dancing with a bunch of lesbians-" Tau, her brother, started. Tau (age 25) is a technician and web designer for many famous music industries.

Tailee finished, "And I'm pretty sure you play football and fix computers with a bunch of gays~!". She glared at him, "Poke fun and laugh all you want, brother, but you should never poke fun at homouals."

"There's no way I would let my daughter marry a homoual," her father solemnly stated, also ending the conversation. He was a 47 year old war general, almost close to retirement. How would he and his wife tell their 21 year old daughter about marriage?

~~~~~

"Tailee," her  mother called. She just got done washing the dishes. She wiped her hands on a towel and walked towards her mother, who sat in the living room.

"Yes, mother."

"Your father and I have something to tell you."

She speculated them for a second. Then sat on the couch across from them. On the coffee table, there were Tailee's favorite childhood snacks and two bottles of coconut juice, her favorite drink. "What's wrong? ..Actually, what's going on?".

Her mother mumbled, "Ni yao jiehunle... ".

"Shenme?" Tailee asked.

"Ni yao jiehunle..".

Tailee just sat there, waiting for them to stop their 'foolishness'.

"NI YAO JIEHUNLE!" her mother shouted.

Tailee's jaw dropped, "SHENME." She pointed at her parents, "SHENME?! NI ZAI SHUA WO???". She was angry times 3; basically, furious. "Ma ma, ba ba, weishenme~?!? What is wrong with you??".

Tailee's father's words came out sincere, but harsh, "Tailee! We're only doing what's best."

"What's best? WHAT'S BEST?" Tailee pulled on her hair a little. "You gave Tau the freedom to marry whoever he wants-".

"Only because he's a man."

"What man?? I say he's still a child, ba ba." She crossed her arms across her chest, for she was cross with her parents.

"Please, Tailee; we only wanted you to marry someone who would protect you and love with all his heart, and at the same time keep you hidden from any danger that may appear," Tailee's mother reassured.

"Please, the only threat and minor injury in this country of China would be our neighbor, Mr. Wang Xifu, and Tau!" She exclaimed her theory.

"It's someone you'll like, and you know him! Please just do this one last thing for us!" Tailee's mother pleaded.

Tailee sighed and looked into it for a few minutes to see if she could find any loopholes. She gave up; these were her impatient parents waiting for an answer. She sighed and sincerly in a calm tone said, "Since I love you guys very much, I will get married for you."

Tailee's mother clapped in joy and her father smiled in contentment.

"So, when's the wedding?".

Her parent's happiness faded, "Mingtian...".

Tailee did a spittake on her coconut drink as they announced that.

"To be quite honest, we haven't planned it at all."

I facepalmed myself, "Mother, we only have at least 11 hours to utilize before my betroval to some stranger."

She put on a 'at-least-I-tried-for-you' smile and shrugged.

Tailee pulled her hair back with her hands, then let it go, "Okay, okay, okay, I'll take care of the place venue, dress arrangement, hair/nail style, and bride's maids. Mom, please call a florist and a baker. Dad, help set-up the groom side."

As soon as her sentence ended, everyone sprint into action. Even Tau, who overheard the whole conversation, starting calling people. However, he only had to call one person.

Their 3 year-old golden retriever followed Tailee around for a while, but stopped and barked. Tailee stopped what she was doing and focused on him. "What is it, Sosuke? Are you hungry? I just fed you."

He just barked, walked over to his basket of toys, and picked the disc that looked like a ring. He walked back over to Tailee and put it in her hand.

"Oh, you want to help? You want to be the ring bearer?"

Sosuke barked.

"Alrighty, boy. I'll make it happen~!" she smiled while walking away. She got her cellphone and pressed "speed dial #2" because "speed dial #1" was 110 (police).

 

"Ha ha It's just another story salanghage dwaesseo han ibangin

Yeah and it's all about me; eotteoke naleul ihaesikyeoya halji" a girl rapped while waiting for her drink in her favorite cafe.

E-e-e-electric SHOCK! nananananananananana Electric~

She answered her phone, "Yoboseyo?".

"Ni hao, biao ge~! Ni jintianguo ne?" She asked as fake-like and sweetly as possible.

Her cousin wasn't fooled, "Okay, I know you want something. What is it?".

"Okay, you've caught me, Amber. I need you and you're friends to be apart of my wedding as bride's maids."

Amber was surprised and made a face, "Bride's maids? As in wearing a dress?".

"Yes."

"No," Amber plainly said as she got her drink and left the cafe.

"Please~!" Tailee whined.

Amber sighed as she sipped her drink, "Fine! But you owe me!".

"Thanks, girl! Wo ai ni~!".

"Save it for your hubby," Amber said. "So when do I have to be there?".

"Tomorrow at noon."

"Aunty and uncle told you last minute?".

"Yup..."

"Oh well. Zhu ni hao yun~! Zai jian~!".

"Zai jian~!" "Finally!".

She fell on to her bed and fell into a deep sleep.


The next morning at 6, everyone got up and shot off like a firework at getting things done.

                   

By noon, everything was set. Tailee was nervous and started to panic last minute.

Tailee turned to Amber with worry on her face, "Amber, what if my future husband doesn't like me?".

Amber slightly opened the door and looked out to see Tailee's future husband. "I don't think you have anything to worry about. He's really nice and fun to be with."

"How would you know?" Tailee asked in wonder.

"Just an instinct."

Tailee breathed in and out. Then came a group of 5 guys in white suits appeared. Tailee looked over, 'Ooh~ Their kind of cute~ I bet their my husband's friends.'

As soon as the doors opened, the first couple to go out was Krystal and Tao. Next was Sulli and Chen. Next was Luna and Lay. Then, Victoria and Luhan. Last of the bride's maids and groom's men, Amber and Xiumin. Before those two went out, Amber whispered, "Don't worry; relax."

Tailee tried to, but kept tensing her shoulders. She stopped once she put her arm around her father's, who was dressed in his general's uniform. Music played as she and her father walked down the aisle. Everyone stood up and pulled out their cameras for China's best fashion designer is getting married.

When she got to pedastal, she took a peek at her tall hubby.

"Hey, Tailee. It's nice to see you again," he whispered.

Tailee started freaking out inside. She liked the sound of his voice, but his words made her cringe a little. Before the end of the ceremony, She faked kissing him.


  

After the ceremony, she changed into her party dress. She walked up to her betroved with her arms across her chest. She tapped his shoulder. His friends were cutting up and grazed her with their eyes.

"Ni xiang ni suo kan dao ma~?" She teased. "So, apparently we know each other?".

Her husband smirked, "Well, for 1) you look stunning."

Tailee bowed, unfazed, "Xie xie."

"And 2) How do you not remember the little boy you played with while running through the town markets?".

Tailee had to think a little bit about that. "..So.. Wait... ... I remember! You were the boy that ran into me and spilled my coconut juice! That was the first day I met you."

He closed in on her face, and sensually whispered, "Guess my name."

"L-Li J-J-Jiaheng," Tailee stammered as she somewhat slowly cowered her head away from him.

"Call me Kris gege."

The crowd repeatedly yelled, "KISS! KISS! KISS!".

Without a second thought in Kris's mind, he crashed his lips on to Tailee's shocked lips. She wanted to run away, but the kiss is what glued her feet to the floor.

As soon as he pulled back from the kiss, he asked, "Will you be with me forever, Tailee?".

Tailee giggled, "As long as that doesn't come very often."

"Will do."


Learning languages!

"Ni yao jiehunle." = "You're getting married."

"Shenme?" = "What?"

"Weishenme?" = "Why?"

"Ni zai shua wo?" = "Are you kidding me?"

"Ma ma" = "mother"

"Ba ba" = "father"

"Mingtian" = "tomorrow"

"Ni hao" = "Hello"

"Biao ge" = "Cousin"

"Ni jintianguo ne?" = "How are you today?"

"Wo ai ni" = "I love you"

"Zhu ni hao yun" = "Best of luck" or "Good luck"

"Zai jian" = "Goodbye"

"Ni xiang ni suo kan dao ma?" = "You like what you see?"

"Xie xie" = "Thank you"