Chapter 1

Even the world breaks apart We'll stand Stronger

2013 came already and everyone is busy to prepare for their new year. The road are busy with people and the crystal like snow still poured heavily in South Korea. 15 years already passed and they also busy preparing an upcoming concert for their dear fans. Fans who made them where they stand now. Because they we out numbered holding a concert and show the fans they still together are the only method to show their huge gratitude in supporting them for the past 15 years.

*door open* "yah! you're late again! honestly why we ever bother having a leader, especially like you.." a tall young looking man were fussing over things as always

"I see you didn't change a bit, and it's 2013 already.. but i like it tho, PilGyo ah :3" an arabian like guy came running toward PiGyo which better known as Shin Hye Sung.

without hesitation hyesung pushed him away, " don't even try, like you said I didn't change a bit .." and he walked away.

" I'm not that late, geez.. practice didn't even started yet.." Eric said slightly annoyed..

" hyung, chillex you know how he is, anyone came after him consider late.. " a very adorable yet manly guy just came out from nowhere and chuckled to see his hyungs oil and water relationship early in the morning.

" Andy ahhh, *sobbing* " Eric try to seek sympathy from the maknae Andy, but Andy and the other 3 members could only laugh while Hyesung just rolled his eyes.

For the past 15 years this oil and water still didn't change.  For 2 hours they practice for their upcoming 15th anniversary concert. Well of course nobody was serious. Eric with his 4D moment suddenly tackled everybody down since he just learnt martial arts lately. Minwoo who kept pleading Andy for a kiss and of course Andy were running away, Junjin who became Hyesung's victim for practicing a dance move which he has to do it with girls later. Dongwan who had a private lesson with the choreographer is the only one working hard.

" Hyung, cant you practice this with the girls dancer? You have to do it eventually.." Junjin  said

" No, I need to get the right feeling for this, I don't want to mess up.." Hyesung explained

" Hyung, what feeling? I'm a guy, how possibly you'll get the 'RIGHT FEELING' with me? Besides the girls has been working for us for 10+ years, you see them ALL the time, also...."

" shushhh!  stand still will you.." Hyesung cut Junjin's speech.. touching all over Junjin's face and body.

All Junjin could do is just sigh and because Hyesung is older he just follow every instruction were gave.

"Minwoo hyung go away! I need to remember the routine.. *chu¬* ah! hyungg! ..." Andy who is still struggling with Minwoo mischievous act

"Andy ah, just once.. let me kiss youu.." Minwoo still trying to kiss him

" Dongwanie hyung! help me ..." Andy ran to Dongwan

"Cant do, i have my own problem here, I still cant get the coordination right, move!" Dongwan shooing Andy away..

Eric who's done tripping and tackle people now sitting in the corner and watching everything. He smiled. He is just grateful that the members the friends the family he made years ago are still the same people who he always love. He can't ask for anything else, having the 5 guys with him has complete his entire life.

" Guys! Let's go lunch, it's 12:00 PM already..I'm hungry" Eric said.

-While in TOP MEDIA-

"1, 2, 3, 4...Hyung! do it nicely..straighten up your body" Changjo yelled at Chunji

Chunjin smacked him "yah! why are you using banmal with me, I'm your hyung...you're the one who went to the wrong place, you suppose to be behind Niel not L.Joe"

"oh, did I..? hehe hyung, mianhaee" a sudden aegyo attack from Changjo.

They start practising again. The fact that they going to make a comeback this February makes everyone's heart nervous and wanted to do better than previous comeback.

"1,2,3,4..to the left! front! back! Straight the body..!" their voice echoing in the dance room. You can feel their enthusiasm .

But then suddenly, "Niel cant you dance properly?! You're going to be in the center.. you suppose to do this and than this, less your muscle.."
"Shut up! why do you always act like you know everything?! I did just fine.." Niel got mad at someone

"oh really? then why the routine suddenly shattered all over the place. It's a mess" said L.Joe

"Have you ever thought it's your fault too hyung? huh, have you?!" Niel fought back

"Stop it! both of you..." CAP trying to ease them up.

"You're just jealous aren't you, that you can be in center all the time..Well, if you havent notice YOUR place is always at the back!" Niel provoked L.Joe

"Hyung.." Ricky got shocked from what coming out from Niel's mouth

"What do you said?! I'm not that thirst to be in centre like YOU!"  L.Joe got mad and grabbed Niel's collar..

"L.Joe stop it! You too Niel!" this time Chunji tried to stop them

"Hyung this attitude of yours that coz you being an outcast in the State, guess what? You deserve it!" Niel said.L.Joe just cant hold it anymore, he clinched his fist and almost hit Niel but at the same moment someone came..

" Why did you stop Byunghun? Go on hit him, is that want you want right? You too Niel, you can hit him too.. I said HIT him! It's an order!" said the guy. CAP, Chunji, Ricky and Changjo just can't believe what they heard, does he really mean it? They wondered.

 

ZatyKhan: So this is the end of the first chapter. i dunno how many chapter I'll write. Just wait and see :) I know it's full of crap but hey! it's my imagination i can create anything i like :D Hope you guys enjoy reading this like how I enjoy writing it. But if you not, huhu what can i do we humans have different opinions right? Alright then, see you in the next chapter. 안녕!