[1/1]

Helping Hyung~

Himchan's hand injury was known to all the members, and each one took the time to look after him while he was at the dorm. Himchan was almost tired of the members taking care of him. He didn't want them to help, well, all of them. Himchan had always had a soft spot for the maknae, loving how adorable he was off stage, and how much charisma he showed when he rapped on stage. He loved it.

Junhong would always say he was scared to help him, not wanting his clumsiness to hurt him even more. He loved the elder, he did, almost too much. He was almost scared to touch him sometimes, afraid he'd blemish his flawless skin.

But today, the maknae was determined to help him. He was tired of being useless when his hyung was injured. The other members were out getting groceries, asking him to be the one to stay with Himchan this time, afraid leaving the injured man alone. Junhong accepted the job, jumping up whenever the elder would stand, asking him what he needed.

“I'm fine, Junhonggie.” Himchan chuckled. “Just headed to the bathroom.”

“Do you need help getting there?” Junhong asked, blushing slightly.

Himchan shook his head, walking in the bathroom and shutting the door. Junhong hoped he could unfastened his pants all right with one hand, but when he heard the toilet flush, he figured he was okay. Himchan returned, sitting back on the bed. “Could you be a sweetheart and make me something to eat?” Himchan asked, his stomach rumbling. “I'm starving.”

“Y-Yeah, what do you want?” Junhong asked, scratching the back of his head.

“Ramen?” Himchan said softly, subtly asking if Junhong minded making it.

“Yeah, yeah, I'll be right back.” Junhong said quickly, jogging in the kitchen. He didn't want to admit that he had to be good at making ramen because it was the only thing he knew how to cook. He smiled as he made it, feeling accomplished that he could help the hyung he'd had eyes for since they'd been a group. He returned, setting the tray down in Himchan's lap, the bowl resting in the direct center.

“I hate to be a pain...” Himchan began.

“No, no, it's fine. You're injured, you need to be tended to.” The maknae interrupted, “What is it?”

“I'm no good with my left hand, and I can't really hold chopsticks with it...” Himchan mumbled, and Junhong got the picture, sitting in front of him and picking up the sticks. He picked up some noodles, holding them over the bowl to drain the juice. Junhong blushed, his heart thumping in his chest. He was feeding him. He was afraid he'd give him too much, or afraid he'd hate the flavor.

Himchan's heart was rapid himself, loving the cute maknae taking care of him. He just wanted to tell him how much he loved him, cared about him, and appreciated him, but he just knew Junhong didn't like him in return.

Junhong slowly slid the noodles past the elder's bow-shaped lips, looking at him patiently, waiting to see how he would react. Himchan smiled, chewing happily. “It's good.” He mumbled, “Really good.”

Junhong smiled, mentally celebrating. “T-Thank you.” He blushed slightly, picking up some more.

Himchan just smiled, finding his light pink cheeks the cutest thing in the universe. He'd have to persuade the members to let Junhong be his personal caretaker, so he could see this adorable face up close every day. He happily ate some more, eating until the bowl was finished. “Can I have some water?” He asked, and Junhong nodded, taking the tray into the kitchen and returning with a cup of water. Himchan just smiled, taking it with his left hand and drinking it slowly.

“You know, Junhonggie..” Himchan mumbled, putting the cup down. “...I really like hanging out with you.”

Junhong just blinked, smiling slightly. “I like hanging out with you, too, hyung.” He mumbled.

“I mean, more than the other members.” Himchan said softly.

Junhong nodded, “Me too.”

Himchan chuckled, reaching forward and patting the maknae's head. “You're adorable, you know that?” He whispered, and Junhong blushed, looking down at the fabric.

“T-Thank you.” Junhong mumbled.

 

The day was pretty silent, Himchan only asking for certain things. The members came back at night, bringing in loads of groceries from different stores. By the time they were ready for bed, Himchan stopped Junhong before he lied down. “Hey Junhonggie...” He called, and Junhong came up to him. “...I really appreciated your help today.”

“Of course.” Junhong nodded, smiling.

“Junhonggie...” The elder sighed, “I like you.”

“I like you, too, hyung.” Junhong said softly, blushing.

“I mean a lot.” Himchan explained. “A lot, a lot.”

Junhong blushed, nodding, “Me too.”

“I mean, like, I love you.” Himchan blushed himself, pouting.

“M-Me too.” Junhong chuckled, averting his eyes.

Himchan smiled, leaning forward and kissing the maknae's head. “You'll take care of me for as long as my hand is hurt, right?” He whispered and Junhong nodded, smiling.

“Anytime.” Junhong whispered, giggling.

THE END.