Can't get anymore perfect

Can't get anymore perfect

You and _____ were walking to school. The two of you were childhood friends, ever since you had met on your first school day. But now things started to change. As you grew older you started to develop some feelings towards _____ and you weren’t sure what to do with those. You didn’t want to ruin your friendship, but you really liked her. And so you decided to tell her.

“_____, err, I need to tell you something,” you said, while looking to the ground. “I-I… I like you” you said trembling, scared to look into her eyes.

“Well, of course I like you too, we’re best friends since the first day. If I didn’t like you, we wouldn’t be friends anymore, you know”

“Err, _____, I mean liking in a way more than friends,” you said and immediately _____ stopped walking. 

You almost bumped into her as she turned around and looked you in the eyes. “Jungsoo, I… when…” she said looking confused “I’ve liked you for quite a while too, Teukie, but I was way too scared to tell you…” she said blushing.

You had taken a few steps back, while _____ was talking, scared of her reaction, but now you rushed forward and embraced her. All this time you could only dream about hugging her, since she didn’t like hugs, as her bestie you only got to hug her on her birthday or other rare occasions, but now you hugged her and she didn’t even seem to mind it.

The two of you continued your way to school, holding hands this time. It was kind of awkward for you, but you got used to it quickly. _____ on the other hand blushed heavily when the two of you arrived on school and people looked at you. 

~

After school you asked _____ to come to the park with you. It would be your first date ever and you had planned some things during school, I mean, it was not like you paid any attention in class, so you decided what the two of you would do.

As you arrived at the park, the first thing you did was going to a small ice cream stand and buy a cone with several scoops for _____, you knew her favorites, so it was quite easy to please her. After you both enjoyed your ice cream the two of you walked a bit and talked.

After a while you dragged _____ over to a small café you had seen on your way to the park. It was owned by two girls an Asian one and –you guessed- an European one. 

You ordered something for the both of you and you sat there for a while, talking about random stuff, when you finally had the courage to ask her if she was going to tell her parents about your relationship.

_____ gave you a weird look. “Of course I’m going to tell them, if you hadn’t taken me on this date, I would’ve went home immediately to tell my mom about us” she said.