Am I, Jealous?

The Awkward Badass!

 

. Damn. . !, i was cursing inside while someone grabbed my hand. I turned to my right side and all i could see was Yeomin with her heavy breath. Yeomin, you such a fool!!! Her asthma just relapsed!!

“Eon...nie...give...me...my.............”, she hadn’t had time to finish her sentence but i already knew what she was going to say. She wants her inhaler. So, i searched it in her bag to found nothing. Oh no. Did she forget to bring her inhaler????? STUPID!

Jihye was yelling for a help and at that time i didn’t hear any music anymore. Then, a guy came to carry her. It was Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was trying to carry Yeomin but he was too weak and can’t even pick her up. I was cursing at him for being a weak guy and suddenly long hands were wrapping Yeomin’s body and carry her. I looked up to see who it was and it was.......Jonghyun! i felt a bit hurt in my heart like knive were stabbing it. What’s this feeling?

“You should bring her to the hospital”, Minho said. Kyuhyun was offering his car and then Jonghyun was carrying her to Kyuhyun’s car. I followed him with Jihye. Minho and Changmin stayed on the stage to calm the audience which got mad.

Soon, we reached the hospital and went to emergency room. Around 30 minutes, Yeomin got better and Jihye plus Kyuhyun accompanied her in the room. I was going to buy some medicines for her and Jonghyun, i didn’t know since when, accompanied me.

After i bought those medicines, Kyuhyun drove Yeomin home and the rest of us were back to campus. At campus, after i got out from Kyuhyun’s car i said thank you to him and also to Jonghyun. Both of them just nodded in reply. Changmin and Minho was coming and asked us about Yeomin’s condition and Jihye answered that she was better now. Before i walk to heading to my class, i was peeking at Jonghyun and the scene of he carried Yeomin was playing in my mind out of nowhere. I shook my head a bit then walked away.

*****

“Aish, today was quickly passed since the noisiest person wasn’t here”, Jihye said as she stretched her hands.

“Yes. Maybe we should call her. Give me your phone”, i said as i extended my right hand toward Jihye.

“What? My phone? Why should you use my phone? Use your own phone”, she whined but still put out her phone. This is why i like her. She always obeys me even though i bully her.

“I don’t want to spend my cost to call her”, i said as i grabbed her phone and soon i called Yeomin. After a while, finally she answered my call and we talked for a few minutes.

“She said she’s okay and tomorrow she can come”, i said after talked to Yeomin.