Stupid, Rashly, and Stubborn Confession.

it's been a while.

 

“Hyung, i hurt my foot. It bleeds a lot..”

“God! Keep pressing the wound, okay? I will get you some band-aid. Hold on, you’re a strong boy, my Changminnie..”

 

“Hyung, can you get me my toothbrush?”

“Sure. Here you go..”

 

“Hyung, i sprained my ankle.”

“Really? Ask manager hyung  get you some painkiller.”

 

***

 

 

 “Why is it happening?”

“10 years is not a short time.”

“Does he bored?”

“Maybe.”

“Am i not good enough?”

“To him.”

“What did i do wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Then who’s fault is it?”

“Time.”

Changmin chuckled as he put his wine glass in the table.

“What should i do? I’ll just stuck him for another years.  Those women are y, huh? And not boring.  And those women are not living with him for more than 10 years.” Changmin starts blabbering.

“It’s not you, Changmin.”

Kyuhyun let out a sigh.

“Am i not good enough? I wait for him to come home everyday. I cook for our dinner. I text him just to check if he already ate his lunch or not. I didnt say a thing when he became this cold.”

“Go home, Changmin. It’s too early to get drunk.” Kyuhyun patiently carrying Changmin’s lifeless body into his car and drive them all the way to Changmin and Yunho’s apartment.

***

 

“I’m home.” Yunho put off his shoes and entered the house.

“Hello hyung. Are you tired because of today’s schedule? But please dont forget to put your shoes back to the rack.” Changmin greeted him, smiling like always.

“Sorry, i forgot.”  Changmin’s expression turns sour.

 

“Did you cook today?” Yunho sit on the pantry.

“Of course..”

“Hyung.” Changmin looked at Yunho.

“Hmm?” Yunho nodded, as his finger sliding on his touchscreen smartphone.

“Do you remember my 19th birthday celebration?”

Yunho let out a sigh.

“When Minho and Kyuhyun pranks you  until you cried and they show up in front of our doorstep, bringing a cake and a whole bunch of SM Artists?”

“No. That’s  the 23th.”

Silent.

“We celebrate it here. You cooked for me. You even brought me a cake with my photo on the top of it.  We celebrate it, just the two of us”

“I’m sorry. I’m so busy that i cant even focusing on our coversation.” Yunho lowered his head. Changmin’s vision starts to blurred by tears. But he still managed to let out a smile.

“It’s okay. Lets have some dinner.”

They sat face to face. They ate their dinner silently.

Changmin didnt finish his dish. He starred at Yunho, how Yunho took a sip of water, how Yunho hold his chopsticks, how Yunho’s face turns red whenever he ate spicy things.

“I cooked this because i remember that time when you brought me to have lunch outside the office. That cozy small cafe across the SM headquarters. You ordered this.”

“Hmmm.” Yunho chewing his food, didnt mind to look at Changmin.

Changmin took Yunho’s empty plate, and put it on the dishwash.

“You dont understand a thing, do you?” He whispered, but clear enough for Yunho to hear.

 

Changmin just finished  preparing bath for Yunho. He’s putting Yunho’s pajamas on the bed when he entered the room shirtless.

“I will go take a bath.” Yunho muttered.

It took 20 minutes for Yunho to finish his bath tonight. He put on his clothes, and lay next to Changmin who already curled his body on the bed.

“Goodnight, Yun.”

“Goodnight, Min.” He left a peck on Changmin’s forehead, then backfacing Changmin.

 

Silent.

 

“Hyung..”

“Hmmm?”

“It’s been 10 years.”

 

Silent.

 

---

 

3:35AM

 

Yunho felt that he needs to use the bathroom.  He woke up, sleepily went to the bathroom and went to the bed again, but aware enough to notice an empty space beside him. He looks around, looking for the thin and tall boy who usually fill that empty space, but decided to go back to his sleep.

 

“You didnt even bother to look for me, do you?” The familiar voice suddenly filling the silence.

“Min?” Yunho woke up and noticing Changmin, standing in front of the door.

“How busy you are, Jung Yunho? Too busy just to give me a sweet kiss on the lips? Too busy to remember our sweetest moments? Too busy to remember things i dont like? Too busy to realized that i felt something stronger than i should to you?” Strike. Yunho is completely shot to dead by Changmin


“10 years of living together... It’s not a short time, right? I guess it would be boring to live with a dull man like me for 10 years.” Changmin almost burst out into tears, while all Yunho can do is looking at the floor, not brave enough to look at Changmin in the eyes.

“Shim Changmin, dont say that...” Yunho is trembling.

“It’s the fact. Your bedtime are more precious than looking for me.”

“It’s not like that...”

“It is like that.”

 

 

Silent.

 

 

“I’ll just gonna spit it out now. I love you so much.  So so so much. I love you so much that i cant help but pretending that i dont just to keep our situation cool. I dont wanna be more than just friends.  I’m feeling comfortable with our current situation. I always thought you’re not like the other guy, but i guess i’m wrong.” Yunho freezed.

“They said love is blind, but you’re so blind. Too blind to realize what i feel. It should be written all over my face. Why should i take care of you everyday, dealing with your jerk behaviour, listening to your daily stories , giving you advices, being your shoulder-to-cry-on if i didnt love you so much?”

Changmin has some points. Whether it’s Yunho who is so blind and didnt saw it coming or he just closed his eyes and ears and pretend not knowing everything.

 

“Good night, Jung Yunho. Sorry to disturb your sleep.” Changmin walk out of the door. Yunho just sat on the bed, brooding over what Changmin has said. Until the sun has risen, he doesnt even move from his bed.

 

The terrible-looking Changmin showed up from the door. Yunho can hear him sobbing all night.

 

“Jung Yunho-ssi, are you still here? My Jung Yunho, are you still here? My sweet Jung Yunho.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

I KNOW I'M POOR AT ANGST T.T But i'm feeling sad right now so yeah... Here comes the absurd story. Sorry for wrong grammars or else, english is not my native language.