New Students

Forbid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter22- New Students

 

Amber POV

I took a bus, go straightly to my work. I need to earn money for my daily expenses. next week is the paying of bills. And I need to earn money. I'm only living as myself. Independent woman. If only I have my parents.

I go straight to my locker and change myself into my uniform. I'm in charge now in the kitchen which means I need to wash all the dirty plates. well its fine with me because I need large amount of salary.

Time passes, and lot of costumer coming inside. I'm tired but I know I can do this. I need to this for myself.

Its 12:00 midnight and my work is done, I change myself into my ordinary clothes and rest while waiting to call my name, tonight is the giving of salary. I saw Kyrstal putting his brown envelope in her bag. She looked at me and mouthed 'Your next' I stood up and went straight to the office.

"Annyeong" I bowed 90 degress

"sitdown" our manager said and smiled at me. He handed me the brown envelope "This is your monthly salary. Thank you for your hard working" 

"Kamshanida" I smiled and took my things and go out. I saw kyrstal waiting for me "Kaja!" 

We took a bus and headed to our home. 

~*~

I opened my door and quickly headed to the kitchen, I'm really starving. I remebered Kris while I'm eating.

He's so close to me, but I'm feeling that he's so far. How I wish he likes me too. I keep asking myself if should confess or not, but my knees are getting weaker and weaker everytime I'm talking to him. 

I went straight to my room and took a shower. do I need to stop this feeling for him? 

I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Please Love me back Kris Wu.

~*~

I woke up by sun gazing at me its 7:10 am and I need to prepare myself for school. I took a shower change myself into uniform and put earing on my left ear. Fixed my hair using wax and make Coffee for myself.

I walked into my window and looked outside, I can't think of anything aside from Kris. It always been him Kris. What did you do to me?? 

I sighed and grabbed my bag took a bus and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter