Forbidden Love. ;)

Shawol Scenarios

You have to hide your relationship because of the media, so your SHINee boy gets creative…

 

Taemin: Hiding behind signs and garbage cans, Tae follows you through the streets of Seoul. He darts around and manages to get in front of you, slipping around a corner before you notice him. As you start to walk past the corner to continue down the street, he reaches out and grabs your arms, holding you against him and backing into an empty store. He pulls you behind a rack of 50's style clothes and smiles sheepishly. "Sorry if I scared you," He says, turning you around and letting his hands slid down your arms to your hands. "I couldn't think of any other way to see you without the paparazzi swarming us." Squeezing your fingers lightly, he leans forward and captures your lips in a gentle kiss , blushing slightly as he pulls away, he whispers "I really do love you…"

 

Minho: As you're walking around the SM building, you feel someone slip a piece of paper into your jacket pocket. You jump and look around, searching for anyone who might have done it, but it was a busy day and the offices were flooded with people going to meetings and dance classes. No one looked suspicious. You pull the paper out and unfold what appears to be a note. Narrowing your eyes, you read, "Dear yeobo, please, get into the white van outside and come see me." You look around suspiciously and spot the only white van around SM Entertainment, which, in itself, is suspicious enough. You walk to it quickly and attempt to peek in through the tinted passenger-side window. The lock clicks and you cautiously open the door, hiding behind it as you look in. With a grin you climb inside, recognizing the man in the drivers seat as SHINee's manager. The two of you make small talk as he drives, but he refuses to tell you where he's taking you, only responding that "Minho's there." Finally, he stops the car in front of a pavilion in a little-used area of the city park. You wave goodbye at Manager-nim as you step out of the van and he drives away while you walk towards the pavilion. A familiar looking figure rushes to you and grabs you in a hug. He picks you up and swings you around as he murmurs into your ear, "I missed you so much today." He sets you down gently, but doesn't let go of your waist, and says as he stares into your eyes, "I felt like I was going to die when I couldn't see you." Pulling you closer, he kisses you softly but passionately, stealing your breath away. As he pulls away, he whispers, "We really shouldn't wait so long before seeing each other again."

 

Key: Becoming an assistant stylist was a great way for you to see your boyfriend on the sly without anyone suspecting anything. You were working on stocking up one of the many make-up cases the cordi-unnies use on the road when you feel a firm tap on your shoulder. Turning around, you come face-to-face with the great diva himself, your boyfriend, Key. His hands are on his hips as he says, "Are you the new stylist?" Then, without waiting for an answer, he continues, "Great, I need help dying my hair." He points to his hat-covered head and grabs your arm as you scramble for a box of hair dye, not really noticing what color it is. As he drags you down the hall, he briefly explains the steps involved in hair dying before pulling you into an empty room and locking the door behind himself. Sighing, he takes off his hat and you gasp at his now-bleached-blond locks. He smiles sheepishly as he runs his fingers through his hair and asks you, "Do you like it?" At your nod, he grins and pulls you into a hug. "If it weren't so important that we keep it hidden, I'd almost enjoy having a secret relationship." He smirks as he continues, "Don't all great dramas start with a forbidden romance?" Running his fingers through your hair, he kisses you heatedly, pulling away before it can get too passionate. "What color did you pick anyway?" He asks, glancing down at the box you're still clutching in your hand. You hold it up and almost laugh. Crossing his arms, he asks, "Are you trying to tell me something?" He points to the box of gray-targeting hair dye and laughs at your sheepish expression. As he pulls you into another kiss, he says, "I hope you never change!"

 

Jonghyun: While you're walking down an empty hallway at the end of the school day, you feel an arm grab you by the waist and hand cover your mouth when you open it to scream. You struggle, desperately trying to pry the hand off your mouth as it pulls you into a dark closet. You feel tears well up as your back gets pressed against the back wall and strong hands pin your arms above your head. You try to kick your assailant where it counts, but instead feel a surprisingly solid body press against yours. The man chuckles as you start to scream and hot breath caresses your neck as he whispers into your ear, "Is that any way to greet your boyfriend?" Your body sags in relief as you stop screaming and prepare to give him the lecture of a lifetime, mostly on the proper way to get alone time with your significant other. Before you can say anything though, he says, "I wanted to see you, but I can't really see you in this dark closet." He chuckles darkly as he shifts his hands so he's only using one to hold your arms and runs the other down your side slowly. With a husk voice, he says lowly, "But I can feel you, jagiya." Before you can reply, he crushes his lips into yours, devouring them hungrily. As you melt into the kiss, his arms fall to your waist and pull you flush against him. He doesn't let your lips disconnect as he lifts you up and wraps your legs around his waist, pressing your back into the wall. He pulls away slightly and whispers, "Saranghae…" Before continuing to kiss you hungrily.

 

Onew: You're just window shopping in Seoul when you feel a tap on your shoulder. Turning around, your jaw drops when you see the ridiculous creature behind you. Your boyfriend, Onew, has attempted to disguise himself in a fake beard and glasses while dressed in a shabby trench coat gotten from who-knows-what-era! You purse your lips in an attempt not to laugh as he says in a bad American accent, "Excuse me, miss. I believe you're supposed to come with me to…" He looks around quickly, evidently not having thought that part through.  Pointing to a grocery store on the other side of the street, he finishes,  "To fix the air conditioning!" He leads you behind the store. Once there, he pulls off his disguise and sets them on the cooling appliance. Smiling sheepishly, he asks, "You don't think anyone recognized me, do you?" You slap your hand over your mouth as you start to laugh and he steps forward, pulling you into a hug. "Oh well, " He chuckles, placing a kiss on your forehead and another on your slightly parted lips, "At least I get to be with you now."