BBomb

BlockB short stories

 

 

 

Warmth was all around, holding me in tight, not letting me go. It seemed suffocating, but as my eyes opened to find the epicenter of the warmth that surrounded me, I smiled. Man was it good to wake up next to him. My back to him, as his arms were wrapped around me, holding me close. Nothing seemed wrong, the world around us seemed at peace, and there was silence. Taking in a deep breath I slowly opened my eyes to be welcomed by the sun peeking through the blinds. It looked like it would be a nice day. Letting out a yawn, I felt the sheets move a bit. I heard a groan and shuffling as arms tightened around me momentarily and slowly relax. Adjusting my body, so I was facing him, I pulled a hand up and ran it through his hair. “anneong.” he said opening his eyes looking at me. “anneong.” I replied with a smile. Retracting my hand from his hair he lightly grabbed it and kissed your wrist. I blushed at his action. How could he make your heart jump like this. Trailing kisses from your wrist to your shoulders and neck,” well good morning, Minhyuk -ah” you said lightly before he kissed you. “pulling away from the kiss, “good morning to you too.” he said smiling pulling you into his embrace once again. This was bliss.

 

“oppa..” you whispered, “ we need to get up, its..” you checked your phone. “9:05.” “ shido.” “oppa.” you said in a warning voice. “arasso, arasso.”

giving in, he pulled the covers over exposing his sculpted stomach and chest. He slept without a shirt just to tease you. “oppa, why do you keep sleeping with out a shirt?” u asked, knowing the answer. “cause you don't like it.” “but I do like it..” you said giggling as you hopped out of the bed and headed for the closet to grab your clothes.

 

* * *

 

After you both got out of the shower and got dressed you went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Reaching to get the cereal you felt a pair of hands grab your waist and push you up, grabbing the cereal you were put back down. "thank you" you said, turning around to face him. "should we eat now?" you asked smiling and slightly raised the box. smiling back at you nodding he grabbed the silverware and bowls.

 

"oppa, why has there been rumors of you going out late at night, alone?" you asked as you took a bite. He stopped eating. "oppa, can you tell me?" "uhh.." he said, clearing his throat. he looked a bit nervous. "well..I guess i should'nt keep this from you.." you got nervous. he hasn't been cheating on you, has he? shuffling in your seat a bit with a "semi-scared" look on your face.  taking in a breath you braced yourself for those words that would ruin everything."Well those nights that i told you i was going to the gym or hanging out with the guys, i've actually been.....Going and participating in underground dance competitions.""BWO?" you said getting up from your seat and running over to him."oppa! I'm so happy!" you said surprising him. thank goodness he is'nt cheating on me. but..why did he keep that from me, it's nothing bad, right? "uhh, are you okay? i've lied to you this whole time, and your happy?" he asked completely confused. pulling away from him you said, " I thought you were going to tell me you were cheating on me." taking his face with my hands, " you do know that i've seen you dance right?" "oppa, why has there been rumors of you going out late at night, alone?" you asked as you took a bite. He stopped eating. "oppa, can you tell me?" "uhh.." he said, clearing his throat. he looked a bit nervous. "well..I guess i should'nt keep this from you.." you got nervous. he hasn't been cheating on you, has he? shuffling in your seat a bit with a "semi-scared" look on your face.  taking in a breath you braced yourself for those words that would ruin everything."Well those nights that i told you i was going to the gym or hanging out with the guys, i've actually been.....Going and participating in underground dance competitions.""BWO?" you said getting up from your seat and running over to him."oppa! I'm so happy!" you said surprising him. thank goodness he is'nt cheating on me. but..why did he keep that from me, it's nothing bad, right? "uhh, are you okay? i've lied to you this whole time, and your happy?" he asked completely confused. pulling away from him you said, " I thought you were going to tell me you were cheating on me." taking his face with my hands, " you do know that i've seen you dance right?" he looked confused, but then smiled. "I could never cheat on you, and when have you seen me dance? i'm pretty secretive about it. " shaking your head you laughed a bit, " oppa, you know that when i say i'm going to take a shower, sometimes  i forget things and have to come out of the bathroom. your pretty good by the way." you said walking your fingers up his arm. giving him a slight kiss on the lips, you got up and walked back to your seat. after taking another bite you looked up and said, "i'd like to see how much of a difference there is when your performing at the competitions v.s you dancing in our living room in your boxers."

 

"oppa! are you ready?!" you screamed through the apartment. looking down at your watch to keep the time. hearing him walk into the living room you grabbed his arm and drug him out of the house. 

-40 minutes- 

You and Minhyuk walked into the club and lights were everywhere and music was booming, reaching up to grab minhyuks shirt as he led you through the crowds of people he looked back at you and intertwined your fingers with his and smiled. eventually you two got to your where you were supposed to "sign in". you were totally oblivious about you were supposed to do. you just let minhyuk do all the work. after he signed in he walked you two to a corner and said, "Are you okay? I know its a BIG change of scenery for you, I just want you to be comfortable." "no, this is actually kind of exciting, its so different and the people in here are just.....wow." you laughed excitedly. a smile covered his face and he pulled you in for a kiss. as soon as it felt like the kiss could have gone anywhere, the music stopped and called two names, "U-kwon, and Bbomb to the stage." and the music continued. i tried to resume our kiss, but he pulled away and said that his stage name was Bbomb and that he had to go. before he left he pulled you to the front of the stage and gave you a kiss. people started to gather around you as the lights dimmed, you were antisipating what was going to happen next, then the music started low, and the lights flickered. 

(link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ep8lHK_3vU )

The performance was amazing, and you had no idea your boyfriend was capable of such amazing dance moves. you were so pumped up, and excited, and could'nt wait to see Minhyuk. after waiting a few minutes of looking around you finally saw him, he was surrounded by people and had this,  look on his face. you giggled to yourself. 

-later at your apartment- 

"you've been holding out on me." you said  pulling your coat off and placing it onto the couch, revealing your tanktop. "well i did'nt think you would...what are you wearing." he asked sidetracked. "uhhm, a tanktop and my jeans." you said looking down at yourself, "wae?" you asked confused. " i think your the one holding out on me." he said walking over to you and placing his hands on your hips, pushing you towards him. "umm were'nt we just talking about you being an amazing dancer?" you asked. "well mabey i have a different kind of dancing planned now." he said with a smirk on his face. 

grabbing your back and forcing yourself to wrap your legs around his waist you smiled. "so this kind of dancing." you kissed him a bit forcefully an dyou heard a deep chuckle come from him and you knew he enjoyed it. as he carried you, he backed you into the wall and kissed you agressivley and started kissing your neck, letting out a quiet moan. "enjoying yourself?" he asked sarcastically. "shut up and kiss me" you said and grabbed a handful of his hair and pushed him back to your lips. all you could think about was his lips on yours and what was coming next. who knew there were so many ways to dance?

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for not updating when i said i would, miane! *bows* i hoped you enjoyed this chapter, i had a lot of difficulty writting this for some reason, i'll try harder on the next chapter!