Meeting One

Fateful Meetings

Baro's POV

"But I don't want to go! It's too cold outside!" whined Sandeul.

"You go, then, Gongchan!" complained Jinyoung.

"No! Shiro!" yelled Gongchan.

"Yah! Guys, rock paper scissors?" suggested CNU.

"Hyung, you know I at that!" I complained. I knew I was gonna lose.

We were all fighting about who needs to go to Starbucks to get coffee. We couldn't decide on who should go buy them and kept on yelling.

"Well, we are playing it anyway, so complain all you want!" said Sandeul.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!" We all looked at each others hands carefully.

"HAHA! BARO LOSES!" yelled Gongchan.

"YAY! I DON'T HAVE TO GO!" exclaimed Jinyoung. All the other members were excited and full of joy.

"I knew this would happen...!" I whined. TT ^ TT

I'll get you guys back for this!

I quickly put on my jacket and went to go get the coffee for the members.

 

Mijung's POV

I was completely annoyed. I couldn't find the way back to the school dorms.

Which way was it? ARGH. It was left, yeah! Wait, no! It's this way! No, ARGH.

I kept on running back and fourth until some guy bumped into me and make me fall on my .

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" he yelled.

"Bwo?! You are the one who bumped into ME, you little je--" I looked up and saw who it was. one of the Kingkas of our school.

Oh no. What did I just say to one of the kingkas?! Ottoke?!

"I-I-I mean, uh, Mianhae! I wasn't watching where I was going!" I got up and bowed at him.

 

Baro's POV

When the girl got up and apologized, I was able to get a good look at her. She was actually pretty cute.

Another fish in the sea, hm?

I decided to toy with her for a bit.

Wait a minute... Where have I seen this girl before? Wait! She attends Seoul High too, doesn't she?!

"Hey, wait a minute. You're the nerd that's in my class, right?" I asked.

"Nerd? Well, excuse you!" she snapped. I could tell she was a short-tempered girl.

"Just answer my question, please, nerd." I emphasized the word, 'nerd' to piss her off just a bit more.

"Yes. I am in your class. Now I believe you owe me an apology, you JERK!" she yelled.

"Yah. Do you know who I am? I am one of the kingkas and I could turn the whole school against you in a heartbeat!" I said.

"Ugh. Whatever. I'm already a nobody to everyone in school, so why would they care?" with that, she walked away from me.

Gosh, I sure hope I don't talk to her again.

 

Mijung's POV

"Ugh. Whatever. I'm already a nobody in school, so why would they care?" after saying that, I left, not wanting to deal with him anymore. 

Gee, I sure hope I don't talk to him any time soon...

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

My first chapter for, "Fateful Meetings". Yay! I hope you guys are enojying it so far. If you have any suggestions for the next chapter, please tell me in the comments. I need inspiration, guys! No worries, I'll put your user to give you credit if I decide to use your suggestion (: