Dont Jugde A Person By Its Cover

Dont Jugde A Person By Its Cover

Chapter 1: 1st Day of School :)

 

"kringgg....kringgg" hyesoo's alarm clock start now to ring because its time now for her to wake up because today is her first day of school. hyesoo did'nt pay attension to her alarm clock because she's still very

sleepy. After wards hyesoo's brother go to her room and waking up hyesoo but hyesoo did'nt wake up.

Kris: Yah! Hyesoo ya! Wake Up! were about to late now , look at the time its almost 8:30 now! but hyesoo still sleeping , so kris decided to hit hyesoo in head .

Hyesoo: Hey! why did you hit me?

Kris: Sorry! come here i will hug you...

Hyesoo: okay come here :))

but when kris are about to hug hyesoo, hyesoo grab a pillow and she hit kris in head, and kris also grab a pillow, and the two start to hit each other with the pillow. while the two are playing around, Hyesoo's mother go inside of hyesoo's room.

Mother: Hey! why the two of you are Fighting?

Kris: Mom! were not fighting! were just playing.

Hyesoo: mom! Oppa hitting me a pillow :(

Kris: No!

Mother: The two of you! stop! hyesoo you must go and take a bath now!

Hyesoo: Okay mom!

 After that kris and hyesoo's mom go now to the kitchen  to cook their breakfast.

After 15min. Hyesoo are now done to take a bath and she's now about to go to the dinning to eat her breakfast.

After that Hyesoo and her Brother are now about to go to school.

Hyesoo: mom! we will go now!

Mother: ok! pls take care of your self..  and kris! you take care of hyesoo

Kris: ok! bye mom :*

Mother: Ok bye :*

After that the two are now on the way to school. After 15min. the two arrived now at hyesoo's school.

Hyesoo: Thank you! i will go now

Kris: ok! goodluck to your first day! bye :*

Hyesoo: ok bye :*

Hyesoo are now about to go to the campus, while she is walking at the corridor, hyesoo got shocked because the school are very big.

Hyesoo: WoW! i can't believe that i came here, i think all the students here was so rich because of their looks, i wish i will have a friends here.

while hyesoo walking at the corridor, she did'nt notice that theres a boy coming from her so hyesoo didn't avoid on the boy, then the two got bump and they fall at the floor, and all the books that hyesoo's carrying got fall too at the floor and hyesoo got shocked to what she saw, because she saw a boy that so handsome the boy wear an eye glasses and looks so nerd and weird  but hyesoo looks so inlove to that boy.

Hyesoo: Sorry! I did'nt notice that you're infront of me.

Lay: its okay :),, are you a transfery?

Hyesoo: yes!

Lay: Aha! thats why you looks so amaze to this school , that's why you are not paying atention when you are walking.

Hyesoo: Yes! i dont know where is my classroom, i think i should go now, because i will find first my classroom.

Lay: Wait! what is your section?

Hyesoo: Second year sec.B

Lay: Really? ahm,, Me too :)

Hyesoo: Are you sure?

Lay: Yes! Come! lets go together, lets find our classroom, and i will tour you to our campus.

Hyesoo: ok :))

 

 While the two are searching to their rooms, lay saw Hwang Tiffany his one and only crush, since first, lay really likes tiffany, because tiffany is so beautiful and so y. but tiffany hates a boy that looks wierd and nerd.

  The two finally saw their rooms  and they go now to their rooms, lay sit beside of hyesoo and their teacher came now to their room and they start now their 1st subject.

 

The bell Rings and that is the time of their breaktime.

Lay: Hyesoo,, are you going to canteen?

Hyesoo: Yes! but i dont know where is the canteen.

Lay: Dont worry i will teach you where is the canteen.

Hyesoo: okay! lets go?

Lay: Lets go :)

 

While the two are walking at the corridor, lay saw his bestfriend luhan.

Lay: Hi luhan :)

Luhan: hi :)

Lay: what is your section?

Luhan: Sec.A gets what!

Lay: what?

Luhan: Me and tiffany are classmates!

Lay: Really?

Luhan: Yes! she is so crazy! shes always following me she's always talking at me, Grrr.. she did'nt know that i really hate her >.<

Lay: why? she is beautiful, why do you hate her?

Luhan: because of her being crazy when it comes to me! ahm,, lets change our topic, by the way, who is she?

Lay: ah? she? she is my classmate, she is a transfery here in our school, she didn't know where is the canteen, thats why i'm touring her to our school.

Hyesoo: Anyeong! Lee Hye Soo imnida :) but you can call me Hyesoo, im only 17 yrs old.

Luhan: Hi :D Luhan is my name im 17 too :) 2nd yr section.A lets be friends ?

Lay: luhan! do you want to come with us?

Luhan: sure!

 

   After that they go now to the canteen and they tour hyesoo to the campus.

and After they Eat, They go now to their rooms.

 

  After 3Hours the bell Rangs again and that is the sign that their class is over now.

Hyesoo: bye lay! i will go home now :) 

Lay: oh? wait! can we go together? my house is in seoul, you! where did you live?

Hyesoo: ahm,, 15min. away from here, at the chungju

Lay: ah? oh i kniw where it is, Come lets go!

 

   When the two are now about to go to the ground floor of their campus, luhan saw the two and he shouted to lay.

Luhan: Yixing! Stop! wait for me!

 and lay saw luhan shouting on him.

Lay: oh? luhan?

Luhan: can i go with you?

Lay: sure! i will send first hyesoo to the bus stop.

Luhan: okay :D

 

While the three are walking at the corridor, hyesoo's tummy feels hurt, thats why she decided to go first to the toilet.

Hyesoo: Lay! wait, Ahmm,, can i go first to the toilet?

Lay: Sure! we will wait you here

Hyesoo: Okay thanks, Be right back!

 

 While hyesoo are on the way to the toilet, she is searching to her tissue on her bag, and she didn't notice that there's a girl standing infront of her and when she looks straight she didn't avoid on the girl that's why the girl and hyesoo fall down into the floor and the girl start to get anry to hyesoo.

 

 Tiffany: Hey! why are you not looking on your way while you are walking?

Hyesoo: Sorry! i didn't notice that you're infront of me.

Tiffany: Tsk.tsk. Stupid! Go away Dont come to me again huh!

then tiffany Whispered "such an ugly"

 

 then hyesoo go now to the bathroom,

Hyesoo: who is she? she's so beautiful and so y, but her personality is so bad.

 

  After 5min. hyesoo finally done, and she go now to lay and luhan.

Hyesoo: lets go! Sorry if the both of you wait for me for a long time.

Lay&luhan: no its okay :)

 

then the three are now on the way to the bus stop, after 2min. they finally came and hyesoo say byebye now to lay and luhan and she ride now the bus.

  while lay and luhan are walking, lay receive one message coming from hyesoo.

"Thankyou :) take care! see you tomorrow" 

   and lay started to smile after he reads hyesoo's message to him and his cheeks started to blush, and luhan saw lay that looks so happy.

Luhan: Hey! you looks so happy huh?

Lay: haha

Luhan: eheem,,  ahm, by the way, You know! hyesoo is so kind, simple and cute :)

Lay: hmm,, i know, but she looks so weird and nerd because of her eyeglasses.

Luhan: same as you!  you looks so nerd too! but i think i like hyesoo now :)

Lay: really?

Luhan: Yes! i like her than tiffany! because tiffany is so crazy.

Lay: yah! dont say that!

Luhan: ahaha.. i really dont like, dont worry i will give tiffany to you :))

  after that luhan and lay go now to their house because its evening now!..