I'm sorry

Crossing the Line

 

 "Kim Himchan! I hate you!" His girlfriend screams at the top of her lungs as he groans slightly. He had done the unthinkable and thought she wouldn't find out. He had wronged the girl he loved. It was his fault and he knew that he was screwed the moment after he had done it.

"Jangmi-yah, I'm sorry." She pushes his arms away as he attempts to hug her waist. Jangmi glares daggers at the man at fault. Letting out a sigh, he tries to grab her hand which she quickly slaps away before he could touch her. He frowns as he looks at her with hurt eyes. She was much angrier than he thought she would be.

"How could you do this to me?" Himchan's eyes widen as he looks to the ground in shame. How could he have done that? Why did he do it?

"Baby, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, but you know I love you."

"If you really loved me, you wouldn't have done that." She mutters as she begins to leave for the living room. She frowns as he blocks the door that led out of the kitchen.

"How many times do I have to say sorry?" She lets out a scoff at his statement and pushes past him.

"I don't want a sorry." Jangmi says with slight venom as she head towards the front door.

"Jangmi-yah." She turns to him as she lifts her hands to push him back slightly. She walks away from him, not giving him a second glance. He lets out another frustrated groan.

"Jangmi, please!" Her heart pounds as she hears his pleas.

"Why are you making such a big deal about this?" he asks, grabbing her small hands as he looks at her sincerely.

"Because! It is an important matter! You shouldn't have done it!" Jungmi almost screams as Himchan lets out a sigh.

"Baby, I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

"You and her! You-you." She could feel tears begin to form at her eyes. Himchan's hand immediately reaches up to wipe the tears away.

"Please don't cry. Jangmi, I'm truly sorry." Himchan murmurs as he pulls his girlfriend into an embrace. Easily relaxing under his touch, she nuzzles into his chest, inhaling his scent. She lets out a sigh as she closes her eyes.

"Oppa, why did you do it?" She asks almost mutely.

"Well, you see... Um... She may have asked and I thought why not?" Her eyes snapping open, she gapes at her boyfriend's response as he scratches the back of his neck.

"She asked? And you still complied?" She pushes herself off of Himchan as she heads toward the front door yet again.

"Jangmi, wait, please forgive me. Don't leave." Her small hands clench into fists as she hits Himchan's chest softly.

"Y-you jerk! You no good jerk!" She shrieks as he pulls her away from the door, his eyes full of mixed emotions. He couldn't bear seeing her like this. He had to make this right with her. He needed to show how much he cared.

"Stay here, I'll be right back," he mutters as he walks to the door himself.

"Where are you going?" Jangmi asks, curiosity and innocence in her voice. Himchan frowns as he notices how she sounded a bit scared. Scared he would leave her, something he could never do. He lets out a sigh as he walks up to his girlfriend, caressing her cheek.

"I'm going to go to the grocery store." He replies as her eyes lighten up.

"I'm sorry for giving Sora your last pudding cup. I know they are your favorite, but she's my niece! She gave me the puppy dog eyes!" Jangmi giggles as she notices her boyfriend flap his arms wildly. Himchan smiles as he exits their home, only to hear the door open again.

"Wait for me! I want to go with you!" He inwardly smiles at the childish side of his princess as she hooks her arm with his.

"You owe me a lot of pudding, mister!" She says as she drags him forward.

"Okay, okay! I just want to know one thing." He smiles as he notices her confused look.

"What is it?"

"Why were you so upset?" She glances up at him as she bites her lip slightly. He couldn't help but think of how cute she was acting.

"I wanted you to say you were going to buy me some more." She giggles as she does an aegyo.

He rolls his eyes, looking away in an attempt to hide his blush.

"Drama queen, much?" He mutters as she smiles widely, hugging his arm tighter.

"But I'm your drama queen, aren't I?"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Whoo! Bluestory here!

Giving you a lovely story that had been requested from a subscriber and friend of mine! Bet you guys thought Himchan cheated on poor Jangmi! Lol.

Wow.... It's a lot shorter than it looked like on my phone... xD

Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading this one shot! Comment and subscribe! *if you want >.<*

~Bluestory out!