Mall, Walk, Ice Cream Shop, & Him O.O

Taemin Oppa, Why Did You Leave Me?

 

Your P.O.V.

I woke up at around 10 am to the sound of a knock on the door. I checked the peephole and saw my friend Nara looking a happy camper, as usual.  I opened the door swiftly, and was greeted with a GIANT HUG. Nara and I have been friends ever since we were little. Today was just one of our normal days, we spent having fun. I share every secret with her, and we both were Taemin's friends. That is until he left us. She knew I was dating him and she knows how I feel towards him, so we don't talk about him. Instead we just go on and have fun.

I ran upstairs to get changed, while Nara made breakfast for the both of us. I live alone, but she keeps insisting that she lives with me. That's why she always comes over. I finally decided to wear my jeans with a native pattern, my salmon blouse, my boots, and my mustache necklace, that I always have to wear. I brushed my hair and ran back downstairs.
 
"Hey _______. I made pancakes!!" Nara screamed and giggled. I laughed and stuffed down my pancakes and milk. Then we headed to the mall.
 
When we arrived we headed straight to JcPenny's (don't judge, can't think). After trying on thousands of clothes, we left with 2 bags in each of our hands. We headed to the car and I said, "Nara, do you want to go to the park and get some ice cream from an ice cream shop?"
 
Right away she said, "Of course! LET'S GO, LET'S GO, LET'S GO." I laughed. She was always like this. Full of energy, hyper. How does she even go too sleep at night?!
 
I drove to the park and we walked around for awhile. It was quite quiet, so I asked a question. "Nara?"
 
"Neh _______?" she asked.
 
"Do you ever wonder why Taemin left me out of nowhere and didn't even say good bye? He didn't even dump me. He didn't even say bye to you. Do you ever wonder why he did that?"
 
Nara didn't talk for awhile, then she sighed, "Yeah I wonder that once in awhile. I mean, before he'd always hang out with us, but then boom. The day he auditioned, he stopped seeing us. I always wonder if he met someone that took away his memories like poof." She said, making a goofy hand gesture.
 
"Yeah I always think that too."
 
We walked for a few minutes, then Nara said, "Ok. No more gloomy talking. LET'S GO GET ICE CREAM!" XD "Hell yeah! Let's go get ICE CREAM!"
 
We laughed. "Ok let's race. On your mark get set go!" I took off running then said, "Last one there gets a bite of the other persons ice cream"
 
Nara said, "Hey that wasn't fair. You caught me off guard." Then as I turned the corner I saw him. I stopped in my tracks. It was Taemin.
 
I was in a trance. I thought I was seeing things or going crazy, then Nara popped me right back out of it. She said"_______, why'd you stop?" I turned to her, and pointed in his direction. dropped out wide.
 
I said, "Let's go. We shouldn't be here. Let's go to a different ice cream shop." She just stood there in awe. He was actually there, and he didn't even know his two best friends were right outside the door.
 
Nara said, "Why dos he have to come and ruin our day?" she asked pouting while doing an aegyo.
 
I laughed, "It's alright. I guess we can still get ice cream though."
 
 We went inside arm in arm, nervous, if he recognized us. Then as if reading our embarrassment, he turned. Taemin stared at us and scratched his head, as if he remembered us, but could catch the thought. He just smiled and walked out of the shop. 
 
As soon as he had left a cold numbness consumed my body. My eyes began to water, but I tried to blink away the tears that were about to fall and I tried my best not to break down in a crying mess. Fate, it seemed, had different ideas. It wasn't long until I felt the familiar liquid escape my eyes and run down my cheeks.

My knees trembled, knocking against each other as the shaking sobs seemed to control my body's movements. My legs seemed to give up on themselves and soon I found myself lying on the cold pavement. In the process it seemed that I skidded my knees. I felt the pain, but then another pain overtook me. Sadness? Yeah that was it. Over and over I understood that Taeminno longer knew me. That he forgot me. That he no longer cared or loved me.

I wanted nothing more than to fall asleep and forget about him. Black shadows clouded my vision and I almost wished that this was death. I welcomed the darkness and it turned my vision black. But right before I drifted on into this welcoming darkness, I heard was Nara's voice saying, "That evil jerk. he will pay for this. ______ wake up!! ______!!!"

 

'Funny.' I think, 'No reason to mess with someone who no longer knows who I am? I am like this because I haven't forgotten him, not that he has forgotten me'