Chores

Chores

AN: I don't even have to say anything about this, so enjoy I guess xD


 

Kim Kibum was snuggled close to his boyfriend, their intertwined fingers resting on his knee. It was calm and quiet, a nice change from the hectic University life they had.

"Bummie, I have to tell you something..."Jonghyun started, chewing on his lower lip a little.

"Then tell me, Jongie!"The younger smiled, leaning his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. They had just moved in together and were slowly sharing all of their tiny, pretty much unimportant secrets with each other. They had known each other for a long time though, and the blonde actually doubted that his boyfriend could say anything new to him now, but it didn't mean that he wasn't curious. 

"I... I kind of hate washing the dishes,"the elder muttered, not looking in the blonde's eyes,"I know that we'd agreed to split the chores and all, but I really can't stand it. All the dirty dishes, the grease..."he finished spilling his secret and sighed.

"And?"The younger asked, rolling his beautiful, feline eyes."We can just get a washing machine. But I can do it, too. Plus my dad is like that, too."He chuckled and leant in to kiss his boyfriend. Actually, he'd known this for a long time. Even when they lived in their own apartments - which were actually next to each other - usually the other would manage to convince him to wash at least a few of his dirty utensils.

"Really? I'm so glad that you understand me then..."Jonghyun muttered, a relieved sigh leaving his lips."But... I kind of hate vacuuming as well. It seems like I'm uhh... allergic to dust so I can't dust things down either. I'm always sneezing and coughing, my eyes watering..."he confessed, feeling a little guilty for saying those pity lies instead of admitting that he hated doing every single chore that existed.

"Aww, my poor puppy...Apparently, my dad has the same allergies, so I know how those work. My poor boyfriend..."The blonde, who obviously knew where this was leading to, said, patting his boyfriend's head as if he was comforting a small child. "But then you're an angel in the kitchen, aren't you? Will you be making my breakfast every day?"He asked, though he already knew that the slightly shorter male wasn't actually fond of cooking.

" Oh? I can't believe we are so similar!"Jonghyun exclaimed, beaming at the younger." Well... Actually I really don't like going into the kitchen expect for food of course because I always mess things up..."Jonghyun muttered and winced when he heard Key sigh deeply, the younger's piercing - unknown to the obvious dark-haired boy, knowing - gaze meeting his apologetic one. 

"Aww, it's okay, puppy.To be honest, my dad is also like that, so I've always had to help out mom when I was a little.."Kibum smiled and kissed his boyfriend briefly, playing with the other's fingers a little. "But can I tell you something, too?"He asked, this time him being the one that wasn't looking directly into his lover's eyes.

"Sure, sweetie."Jonghyun chuckled and hugged his boyfriend tighter. "You can tell me everything."

"My parents divorced after seven years of marriage..."The blonde muttered, eyes glinting dangerously.

Jonghyun paled, his eyes widening. "Oh."He whispered, biting into his lower lip once again. Kibum just nodded, a seemingly sad look in his eyes. Jonghyun was so easy to manipulate sometimes!

Needless to say, the next morning the blonde woke up to the unmistakable scent of freshly brewed coffee, their new apartment clean, pretty much spotless. Even the dirty dishes from the last night had been washed and put in the cupboard they belonged in. 

A soft smirk played on Kibum's lips as he was pulled into a pair of strong arms, his boyfriend's lips brushing his neck gently."Morning, love. Breakfast will be ready soon."