(Don't) Panic

(Don't) Panic

(Don't) Panic

Tao-Centric


betad by me and how about no

 

Tao walked to his room, quickly shutting the door behind him.  He pressed his back against the door, sliding down until he was sitting on the floor, his head between his knees.  The young, Chinese boy took deep breaths, trying to stop the anxiety attack before it started.  They had become more frequent lately, and he didn’t know what was triggering them.  His chest felt tight, making him clench his eyes shut, still trying to get his breathing under control.  Tears rolled down his face from fear of how bad the attack will probably be; he could feel his chest tighten more at the thought.

Black spots appeared in the corners of his field of vision.  He panicked even more, trying not to sob out loud in fear that somebody would come and see: nobody knew of his problem, and he wanted to keep it that way.  He felt dizzy as his brain didn’t get enough oxygen, and soon he slumped over, body limp—he had fainted.

When Tao woke up, he immediately checked the clock to see how long he was out.  It had only been five minutes since his eyes had closed.  He sighed, feeling relief in the fact that he could actually breathe, and his chest didn’t feel tight.  That feeling of relief quickly turned into one of alarm when the door that he was still leaning against was pounded on.

“Tao!!!  Get up!!!  Come on, dinner’s ready!!!”  Inhaling sharply, Tao wondered how long Kris had been out there banging on the door, pushing that aside in favor of jumping up and opening the door.  Kris was caught in mid knock, hand still raised and only a few centimeters away from hitting the maknae’s face.  The shorter boy quickly forged a smile.

“Sorry, Gege.  I fell asleep with headphones on, heh heh…” he scratched the back of his head, hoping that the leader wouldn’t pick up on his lie.  Kris stared at him for a bit before nodding his head and walking to the kitchen.  Once he was out of sight, Tao let out a sigh, closing the door behind him as he walked to the kitchen.  He had thought that he was going to get found out.  Whatever, he thought, I best not panic.


I'm on a roll!!! I swear, it's the generator ^__^
Writing definitely helps me be less stressed, so I guess it's good for everyone~
The title is from my favorite song by the Ascetic Junkies (EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM!!!! HUCKGWCUGDCIKBBHWC)
Anywayz, I hope you enjoyed it