Final.

False Assumption

 

False Assumption.

 

 

Sungmin burst out crying as soon as Kyuhyun left the place without saying any to him. He felt that his legs wobbled so he let himself fell on his knees, with his face burying within his small hands.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun had left him. He’s now alone.

 

 

 

It’s his fault anyway. He made Kyuhyun hate him because of his stupid rumblings about cheating. He knew Kyuhyun never cheat. He knew the younger was always faithful to him. He knew Kyuhyun more than anyone else but what did he do? He chased him away rather than to listen to his explanation.

 

 

 

Sungmin pulled his hair out of frustration. He was the only one to blame. Not Kyuhyun, only him. If it wasn't for his stupid jealousy then this will not happen. Kyuhyun won’t leave him all alone, crying. They should have been shopping and spending most of their time playing in arcades.

 

 

 

He cried a lot not caring if people gave him different looks. He didn’t care whether they would pity him or laugh at him. Sungmin just want Kyuhyun. He wants Kyuhyun back. Kyuhyun is the only person who could make him stop in crying like a baby. Kyuhyun is the only person who could make him smile like there’s no tomorrow. Kyuhyun-

 

 

 

“Min? Oh God! Sungmin! Why are you crying?” Sungmin heard a very familiar voice behind him. He quickly snapped his head to the direction of the voice, eyes widening as he saw Kyuhyun holding something in his hands. He was looking at him worriedly. “Sungmin! Why are you crying? God, you’re a mess.” Kyuhyun immediately pulled his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the older’s face. “Stop crying baby... who made you cry anyway?” He asked, lips pursing into a thin line as he thought about someone making his Sungmin cry.

 

 

 

When Sungmin finally calmed down, his eyes widened as the realization hits him. Kyuhyun was in front of him and he wasn't even mad. His eyes became teary once again as he let out a deep sigh of relieved. He immediately wrapped his arm around the other and held him close to him.

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun...” Sungmin whispered while burying his face on the younger’s chest, sniffing his manly scent. He always love Kyuhyun’s scent. It makes him feel relax and comfortable, just like now, he feels his body relaxes and the pain in his chest disappears.

 

 

 

“Yes, Sungmin?” Kyuhyun answered in a soft and gentle voice. He didn’t know what wrong with his lover but he promised to find out before they move from their current position. The younger hugged the smaller in return, chuckling every time he heard Sungmin’s soft hiccups due to crying.

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun, it’s really you...” Sungmin softly said as he separates himself from the hug and caressed Kyuhyun’s face with his own chubby hands. Kyuhyun’s soft and pale cheeks, he could touch it. It only means that his lover wasn’t just an illusion of his. He wasn’t dreaming or anything else. Kyuhyun is in front of him, smiling and chuckling while looking at him.

 

 

 

“Of course it is me, Min. Are you expecting someone?” Kyuhyun teased earning a playful punch from the older. Who could be that someone anyway? It’s not like Sungmin knows how to flirt with other guys, other than Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

“I am not. I just...” Sungmin nervously paused as he gulps down his saliva before he continued to speak. “I thought you already left me because of my stupid accusations of you having someone else. I was just... really jealous when I saw you with girls at the party last night that’s why I became like this. I-I’m sorry, Kyuhyun. I promise I won’t do it again. Don’t hate me please.”

 

 

 

A tear fell from Sungmin's eyes as he looked down. His heart won’t take it if Kyuhyun leave him. He loves Kyuhyun more than anything. Kyuhyun is his life and without Kyuhyun, he was like a tree without leaves. Kyuhyun is his breathe, his air, that without him, he will die.

 

 

 

“Yah, Min. Who said I’m going to leave you? Who said I’m going to hate you?”  Kyuhyun caressed Sungmin’s face with his larger hands and placed a gentle kiss on the latter’s forehead. “No matter what happens I won’t leave you. You are my everything, Min. Even though you get tired of me, I will still continue loving you.”

 

 

 

Sungmin was touched by Kyuhyun’s word. He never knew that Kyuhyun shared a same feeling as him. That they can’t leave without in each other’s arms.

 

 

 

“If that’s the case then... why did you leave me without saying anything?” Sungmin asked as they sat on the nearby bench.

 

 

 

“I... Since I made you jealous and mad because of what I’ve done last night, I decided to buy you something. Here.” Kyuhyun slowly lifted the plastic bag that he was holding. Sungmin fished the content of the bag and squealed in delight when he found his favorite strawberry ice cream.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun really knows what he likes. Sungmin tried to suppress his smile and lifted his head to face the taller man. “Thank you Kyu even though I cried for nothing.” He whispered the last words but still audible for Kyuhyun to hear. The younger chuckled softly earning a cute pout from the smaller man in front of him.

 

 

 

“You’re welcome Min.” Kyuhyun kissed the pout away and wrapped both his arms on Sungmin’s waist as he rested his head on the latter’s shoulder. “I love you. I love you so much that I can’t live without you.”

 

 

 

“I love you too Kyu and I can’t live without you too.” Sungmin giggled as he pulled away from the hug. He takes the plastic bag and gets the melted strawberry ice cream. “I would love to hug you for a long time but let me take care of this ice cream first.”

 

 

 

Kyuhyun nodded as he watched his lovely boyfriend starts to eat his ice cream messily.

 

 

 

END.