I'm Sorry Taengoo

I'm Sorry Taengoo

TAEYEON'S P.O.V-->

Merry take me to the merry go round. With this beautiful sound sing my song for you. . .I heard my phone rang. I reached for it and answered it.

"Yeobo?" I said
"Yeobo, Taengoo. I need to talk to you." Teuk oppa, my best guy friend, said. We've been friends since we're I was 8 years old. He was 9 that time. And let me tell you. I've been inlove with him since I was 10. That's the primary reason why I never had a boyfriend before.
"Where?" I asked
"At the Han River."
"I'll be there" and hung up the phone. I reached for my jacket and car keys.

I was supposed to meet SooYoung and YuRi today. We've been planning this for a week. SooYoung is much more closer to me. She knew that I'm deeply inlove with LeeTeuk all this time, unlike YuRi, I never mentioned that in her. I jumped to my car and started the engine. I reached for my phone and called SooYoung.

"Yeobo?" She said in her cute voice
"SooYoung~ah!"
"Ne?"
"I can't go."
"WHAT!!!!! We're already planning this for weeks. SungMin will bring his friends so we can have a group date. YuRi's already here. SungMin is with YeSung and RyeoWook. You should be here!" She screamed at me
"SooYoung~ah, Oppa called me and wants to talk to me" I explained "You know I don't want to date anyway. Sorry SooYoung, tell YuRi I'm sorry" I said and quickly hung up the phone. I don't want to prolong our discussion.

I drive my way to the Han River and parked at the nearest parking lot I can see. I walked towards Oppa who was sitting.

"Oppa!" I said
"Taengoo. . .you came"
"Of course!"
"Let's take a walk" He said while putting his arms around my shoulder.

We walked, the cool breeze that makes our hair flew makes this moment perfect. If only he wold say that he loves me, everything would be perfect. He clears his throat.

"Taengoo, can you do me a favor?" He asked
"Sure, anything for my beloved oppa." I said
"You see Taengoo, I've been deeply inlove with your friend"
"You can't date SooYoung. She and SungMin have been together for 7 months now" I interupted him. No, no. . .he doesn't know the pain he's giving me by just saying those words. I want to scream to him that I love him but I hold it in. I know that it's not the right thing to do.
"Silly! Not SooYoung. YuRi. I mean she's the perfect girl."
"Oh, YuRi? Well she's in search for a boyfriend right now. I can help, sure." I said in my best bright tone.
"You're the best!" He said and hugged me. I hugged back and tears start to form in my eyes. I wipped it away quickly. He should not see it.
"I'll call YuRi about this oppa." I said
"Thanks Taetae"
"I have to go oppa." I said and hurried back in my car. I was crying. My whole world was damn crashed. I was in despair.

I drove home and cry myself to sleep.

NEXT DAY

I woke up and reached for my phone.

"Yeobo!" YuRi said
"Yeobo, YuRi~ah! So how did the group date went?"
"DISASTER! i don't like him. He's so awkward!"
"I got someone for you." i said
"Who?" She asked
"My bestie, Teuk Oppa."
"The hot blonde who's always in your apartment?"
"Yepp yepp. That's him. So i'm gonna send you his number and go talk to him." I suggest
"Sure, I'll wait for it." She said and hung up the phone.

I texted her Oppa's number. Even though I don't want to do it, I have the feeling that I should, because I promised oppa. 2 weeks passed without Oppa or YuRi texting me. My bedroom door opened.

"Taengoo." SooYoung called
"Soo ."
"Why did you do it?"
"Do what?"
"Help them to be a couple, now your miserable."
"It's alright, at least they are both happy"

Then my phone rang. I recieved a text message from YuRi.

From: YuRi
    Thanks Taengoo. We're officially a couple now :)

To: YuRi
    Congrats :)

I can't help but cry. SooYoung comforted me. I lived my life as the usual, except now I can't have coffee with YuRi and LeeTeuk because they are always together, busy with each other. And I don't wanna disturb them. When I want to have coffee I have to call SooYoung but sometimes she's with her boyfriend SungMin. You know the feeling that I'm alone? That's mine now.

I was sitting with myself at my bedroom, in front of my computer. Then my phone rang.

"Yeobo?"
"Yeobo."
"Umma! I miss you so much"
"I miss you too babe. Look I have a proposal for you"
"What is it?"
"I want you to come here at Japan. Live here with me. I know you love to be there but I'm growing old. I want to spend time with my only daughter"
"Sure mom! I'll go there. Bye. Love You" I said and hung the phone.

Mom's telling me to do this like 4 times a year and I always ignore her because of the thought that Teuk oppa might need me. But now, he have YuRi. I bet he doesn't need me. He doesn't even remembers me. Our last conversation was when he told me to help him with YuRi and that's it. So now,  don't have a reason to stay here at Seoul.

I booked my flight. I will be flying to Japan next week. I told SooYoung everything and she's fine with it. She said her aunt is in Japan so she might visit me there. But I never had the nerve to tell LeeTeuk that I'm leaving.

That night before the day of my flight, I leave a voice message to Teuk oppa. I called SooYoung to say goodbye.

LEETEUK'S P.O.V.-->

I woke up and noticed that someone left a voice message for me. I listened to it.

"Oppa. . ." She started out. Taengoo's crying over the phone. I totally forgot about her since I date YuRi. "I'm leaving. . .Japan. . .for good. Umma wants me there. Before you close this, I want you to know that I've been inlove with you all this time. But yeah, I let you date my best friend, why? It's because I want you to be happy. I know your happy with her. Don't worry about me. This will be the first and last time you'll here me saying this. I'm gonna miss you oppa. My flight is at 8:00 am. I'll be leaving. Goodluck with YuRi. I love you oppa. I love you so much" She said while crying.

I look at the clock it was 7:30. 30 minutes before her flight. Those words she told me. I want to kill myself. I realized that I've been in love with her all this time. But I never knew. She means everything to me, I can' let her go. I grabed my jacket and car keys. Drive my way to the airport but I was too late. She was already gone. I saw the an airplane, closed my eyes and thought if only I said to her that I love her.

"Taengoo, I love you" I said to myself hoping she'll hear it. "I love you so much"

I went home and sat there in front of the tv. My phone rings every 5 minutes I know YuRi's been worried sick about me. I will break up with her, follow Taengoo to Japan. That's my decision. Then a news flash

"A certain airplane that takes off at exactly 8:00 this morning heading towards Japan crashed. No one was reported to be alive. The relatives of the following can retrieve their bodies at the hostipal near the said airport. The passangers are. . ." The reporter said. I can't help but think that it's the same plane Taengoo went in. If only I got there earlier and prevent her from riding that stupid plane. The reporter is still saying the names of the passegers I was hoping that she will not say Taengoo's name. "Kim TaeYeon. . ." she said. I can't think of anything else except Taengoo. I love her. Yes. But I haven't realize it soon enough to prevent her from going there and dying. I was crying my heart own. I was crying like hell.

AFTER 8 YEARS

Here lies Kim TaeYeon

The grave read.

"Taengoo, I miss you. I'm still sorry for not preventing you. Maybe you can't forgive me for doing that. But Tangoo I want you to know that I love you. I love you so much. I'm sorry I haven't told you that earlier and let you rode that plane to Japan. If only I said it. You wouldn't be dead right now. Maybe we are now enjoying the rest of our lives togethrr with our children. I still love you. I keep our precious memories in my heart, our happy moments. But let me say it again I love you so much. I'm sorry. I said while crying. I placed a white rose on top of her grave.

"Appa, appa. Let's go. Stop crying and bid Taengoo Umma goodbye. YuRi umma's looking for us." My 5 year old  daughter said while tugging my pants.
"Ok TaeYeon, Let's go." I said carrying her. "Bid Taengoo umma goodbye."
"Bye Taengoo umma. Appa and me loves you so much" She said
"Ok , let's go now TaeYeon." I said and held my daughter's hand. "Bye Taengoo, I love you."