The Edge Of Crave

The Edge Of Crave

 

~*~*~
 
Every night is a norm. At least that's what you think about every time you just got home from work and unwind for a while, then prepare for dinner that likely would you eat by yourself without a companion by your side. And now even, you were doing the same case. After took a bath, you wear the apron and take your time in the kitchen as usual. For then you turn away facing your laptop for a few hours, take care for your documents that awaiting.
 
Something rarely happens if you're going to provide your beloved a warm welcome at the door when he came home, at twilight time that exudes the atmosphere of romance, not through the midnight or at the dawn of time. Deep in your heart, you really expect it will be happen. Bustle in between you two seemed to make an agonizing distance. Since the first time of your marriage, hardly ever you feel soft touch of his, or a single sweet words to simply encourage or seduce. His presence at home can practically counted on the fingers. Guaranty job has been more than enough to seize his valuable time to be with you. You got to wonder whether this so-called husband and wife?
 
And at moments like this, you still intend to wait for him, no matter if you've feed rice into your mouth til' almost no trace. You're so missed him, hoping will come to you a little chance to serve a lovely time with him, even just for a little while, though you know most of his attention and mind devoted only to his profession that demands.
 
You could only take a long breath when the time has shown ten o'clock at night, and the figure that you've been waiting for has appeared nowhere. You take your steps to your room tiredly, expect by midnight he has been beside you, immersed in his beautiful dream.
 
~*~*~
 
In many times he promises to provide the time for you, as it passed by, he denied it over and over again. Though admittedly you're pretty tired cause of that, but you still attempt to be calm. You know you were so wanted him to be at your side, and when you find his attitude always seems run away, unpleasant little thoughts necessarily come fondle your mind.
 
Sometimes you think, why two figures who have different social environments such as you two, can be bound in marriage vows. Met without notice, bound in a relation between the director of major corporation and bureaucrat of different occupation, until the chemical reaction that manifests romanticism when he was tying his eyes to you from afar. You still remember how gorgeous he looks in your eyes at first time you met him. And obviously you get a single 'tingle' in your heart too. The relationship growing in little chitchat about career and it's like, but still you didn't notice if he did planned something. You don't aware about what's going on, til' finally he asked you to marry him unconditionally. It's really surprising you, and of course his parents and relatives. Sometimes God's plan can't be reviewed. Critical thinker and intelligent, good looking and charismatic. Profile of your husband, who is every woman's desires. The descendant of figure who have a big impact in world of economy. Way too much dissimilar with yourself which you thought is more calm, apparently follow the term and conscience, and appearance that's not enough to be called as special. Just a natural thing if he had more flying hours than you, considering his skills and talents that are myriad. But you can't ensure whether he can maintain himself in the elites which clearly met by classy ladies who absolutely wouldn't have equal standard with you. Certainly some of them, which is close or not to your man, deplore your wedding with variety of reasons, though you should be proud cause your husband seems ignored their complaints. But still it can't be secured, since you never found by your eyes what was he doing out there besides works. Had fun? Flirting? The probability is 100%, if he wants. Anyway---oh, how easily take bad thoughts, Jinki isn't the type of any player. After all, where does he get the mind to get married if he still intends to seduce womens? You think by your heart, amuse yourself. Yes, entertaining yourself was the only way to relieve anxiety.
 
And the only proper way to get through your empty days without him.
 
~*~*~
 
That day, you decide to go home a bit late since work matters with your partner can't be ignored. Stuck in the office is way better than pensive at home all day to think about something that never arrived, so you judge. Go Yoon Ji fortunately, your nice assistant willing to take her time to help completing the project.
 
Finally after noon went evening and evening welcome the night, time allows you to go home at 20:15. With sense of tired whack your whole frame, you're trying hard not to fall asleep in the cab. Seems you want quickly fling to cottony bed at home.
 
And when you set your feet back home, for some reason you feel there's something different. Among believe or not, you slowly remove your bag and walked slowly entering your house, making sure your wish is true.
 
3-5 philosophy books lying on the desk, which you've never felt removing those from shelf since all books have you stacking neatly inside. At the dining table looks presented dinner for two servings. In addition, a masculine fragrance crashing around the room and a pair of black loafers and socks worn like just be used is strong evidence for you. Of all that you can conclude if someone has made everything, that someone has been here.
 
You can't help but smile when you saw the guy sitting quietly at his desk. You still remember how sturdy that back, and it makes confident if he was the one who you've been longing for.
 
"Husband?"
 
Feel called, the man turned his head, and when he saw you, he throw a warm smile from his lips, rose from his chair and then up to you.
 
"Finally get both confused eyes, after all times with colleagues."
 
You capture the point if those eyes are yours, and you feel flattered with no cause. You immediately realize your willing to holding him tightly, just as close as delightness covering you now.
 
"Lord... i really miss you, so freaking much."
 
The words outed instantly right from your mouth. Your man just made small giggle, hugs you back softly.
 
"No need for me to repeat the same thing, then."
 
Just like a dream, too hard to reveal if this was real, despite the fact he's your own, your ultimate lover, the eternal soul mate.
 
You let yourself slowly after being satisfied devote everything behind your chest in his embrace, still engraved triumphant smile on your face.
 
"You usually don't come home this fast," you provide short comment.
 
"It's excruciate me to didn't stay by your side in 3 months," he replied to your sentence, "just a piece of bread and earl grey in the morning that can make us frolic. therefore it's just at weekend."
 
"Anyway, to cancel an appointment with beloved one for umpteenth time is the most i hate about, and the stupid reason is cause by liability."
 
At last he realized. Can't counted how many times he ignored your request. But you just feel glad when you hear those evocative words, instead of upset.
 
Your feel your heart pounding when he gives the charm in his hawky eyes, as if to reach you, flung your body to his own, holding you and never want to take you off. He remove the fondling away from your spine, walked to the side of your neck, then stop at your jaw. You can smell his frangrance was still left, as though it ask to be perceived by yourself. You close your eyes, mesmerized by the warmth that you find is very rare, so you don't recognize if you're smiling at the moment. Your man increasingly sharpened his stare, pull you more closer, til' as soon you open your eyes, his hot breath wandering at side of your neck. 
 
"Go shower to relieve your weary."
 
His order clarify your thoughts that had erratic before. Indisputable if you feel a little disappointed when he walked away from you and go back to his files.
 
~*~*~
 
"Tonight, i suppose to be a waiter for you."
 
You put a cheeky grin to the pleasant offer slid from his mouth. "For what?"
 
"I'll serve whatever you wish, anything you need," your man reject your idea, "and as payment of the debts of promise that always unfulfilled." 
 
"Oh, alright then," you welcome his invitation, "Lee Jinki, can you brought your special parfait for me?"
 
His brow furrowed slightly. "Parfait for night?"
 
"You say 'anything'."
 
"Okay," he said quickly, "with pleasure, Miss. "
 
You can't help but laugh. "I'm just kidding anyway."
 
"It's okay, sweetie." he interrupted, "one Coffee Tiramisu Parfait, okay. Please wait."
 
You can't deny to chuckle delightly. He only put his typical grin as he put the apron and walked toward the kitchen. The chef will be in action, you think. Intend to wait, you take your steps to the coffee table, sit on the couch while watching TV.
 
20 minutes later, your beloved has prepared a delicious parfait on his hands with sounding 'taraaa ~' happily. But it's like... more than enough for you to enjoy, after scanning the dessert a while.
 
"Thank you so much, husband. But i think the portion... such so light for me?"
 
Jinki winked one of his eye-smile. "Anonymous said, the couple will look lovely when enjoying recipe together."
 
You chuckle once again. This witty still remain all cheesy, your mind said.
 
You really enjoying the night. One night that you missed, which only you two included in. No longer feels, loneliness that struck in your heart. Jokes, cheerful laughter, have brought back the nice atmosphere in between both of you, while you bribe your husband the juicy parfait, then he take his turn, alternately, til' the dessert has gone unnoticed. Highly pleasant.
 
"How's your work?" you said to open the chat.
 
After sipping a glass of water, Jinki freely lay down beside you, sighed for a moment. "Overall, streamlined, even to close these eyes for a minute, just like counting every pieces of hair."
 
You patted his shoulder with a smile. "Good hardworkers shouldn't complain. Then, your new subordinates? Is their prospects slowly improved? Maybe you should run your commando at right moments, so they can more aware of what you mean."
 
Jinki snorted. "They was too often to given my kindness. It's their time to loose behavior to being such as spoiled kiddie that just stand to step in if received my stern warning. Power of companies is not only depend on management, Human Resource capacity, well-trained intellect of every personnel, but also agile and tough attitude, thinking far ahead and ready to accept any risk. Much better, minimize or eliminate these risks. That's what i thought hasn't been reached by them."
 
"Yes, it's known, they're still amateur. Little by little they surely will be much more developed than ever before," you give informed response through the explanation.
 
"Great novice should be developed in right way, to be able to produce the best."
 
You nodded. "Totally agree with your opinion, Sir."
 
"I know i should be proud," he laughed crunchy. Discussion towards profession continues between two creatures that seemed such old friends, spent a long night accompanied by raindrops.
 
The scene gently become quiet, instantly just heard a humming clock, indicating the arrival of midnight. Your man thrum his fingers on the arm of couch, while you hold your palms. An awkward situation, you think.
 
"You might be bored to hear it, husband," you told after the minutes passed in silence, "but you must know about, that my wish to talk to you is the hardest thing, at once i yearned too."
 
Sentences passed after a few seconds, he looking at you long enough, eyes that flat, but it appears by you he moving his lips to smile. "Don't doubt if i told i never bored."
 
You glance at him briefly, then divert it again. "You... feels really far away, though in reality you're just trapped in your busyness." You fold your hands. "I don't like for being selfish, of course. but... how can."
 
Really hard to tilted face at his own, you find. This conversation sounds childish to you, and you assume he believes the same, even if actually it was proven wrong.
 
He still maintain his gaze of you, for now it has been filled by a content, the extensive content which isn't affordable, not to be disclosed. Like a flaming desire, fused with mysterious willingness, in those dark orbs.
 
When you realize, his sturdy arms take your hands, followed by a soft whisper in the sign of his gestures.
 
"Come over here, darling."
 
Regardless of your little complaint, his arms reaching your body, placed it on his lap. Your cheeks was extinguished by red hue when facing his dashing one, your little frame is being embraced by both arms, your limp legs are next to his feet. When you called his name quietly, his shady eyes turned into something like not yet recognizable by you before.
 
"I'll tell you one thing," his voice turned soft, toned subtle and deep," hugging, or kissing, either lovely or passionate, is not a taboo at my place. "
 
Fingers began creeping all over your neck, moving with really organized, "every time i watch them..." his eyes dancing around your eyes, "...i directly thought of you."
 
His thumb is now perched on the edge of your lips, "their arousing ways, makes me miserable, cause of craving you."
 
Without being able to say anything, you just tighten the grasp on his shoulder. This time, a moment like this... seduction that has been emitted, to meet the demand for something rumbles in heart, in soul. On a chill night, silence that dominates, everything has support for integrating the hidden longings.
 
"I always imagined, if we both are to be cast, when i scanning every moment of those intimacy," his lips parted, sidetracked on your chin, as he closed his eyes to enjoy the smoothness of your skin below his kisses. "Hold you, kiss you, taste you..." he bowed his head, set it on your collarbone, one hand on your waist while another walking toward your back and it, "...there will be no thing that makes me blithe thereof."
 
You feel so pampered with the touch, the caress... oh, how you want it, since long ago. Words that flatter, makes the whole of your body feverish by excitement. Heart beating fast, really fast as comparable to the devastating tornado spin, you desperately trying to control frequency of vibration which groping your system.
 
When you lowered your face, closed your eyes, you aware an odd touch settle on your lips, a sweet thing. Gentle pressure that seemed to melt entire of your nerves, when his plump lips savouring yours with experts. Intense kiss, with no coercion but full of demands, felt intoxicating. Can't be denied if you enjoyed it, enjoyed very much. You kissed back his supple, slowly and shyly, that he thought it was the iest way to welcome him. You don't recognize if your man half opened his eyes that filled by passion in his dilated pupils, looking at long strands of your lashes, for couple of seconds before he closed his eyes again while getting your lips open with his tongue. You got jerked while find out his act in a sudden, slightly hesitate.
 
"It's okay, baby," you get a hint of impatience in his husky tone, "give me your mouth, your tongue," without further ado he return to nibble your lips, brings his tongue into every place in your cavity deeply, that you was unable to resist. Can't handle to think clearly, you gripping his nape, the common sense already swept away by those intimacy.
 
His primitive side emerged when he let go of the kiss, move to your chin, then linger in your neck. You had trouble to breathe while your body searching for more, so your man decide to pause for a while.
 
"Are you afraid, love?" he murmured softly, "since i've never touch you like this..."
 
"No," you shook your head, still flushed, sheepishly say, "...i want to, don't stop."
 
The smirk he gives to you now, sly as wolf, even if plastered warmly. "I know."
 
He grabbed your face, hungrily taste you again, this time while carrying yourself that still strapped in his, supporting you by arrested your , for then disappeared to your room.
 
"I've been waiting so long... for this," voice sounds so tantalize in your ears, "for you."
 
"Let me prove if you're the most beautiful tonight."
 
You hugged him tightly, between the nervous and pleased after encounter a figure who was so charming in terms of coaxing. Within all sides, he's so gorgeous, way too hard to describe with words. You give him a chance to express how much his thirst and love for you, and you respond by giving answers that are not to be revealed in words. Just you and him, who felt it, who go through in it, who knows everything.
 
Maybe the good hours that you dream will begin after this.
 
~*~*~