Behind That Mask

Not Decided Yet.

When Chanhee walked down the stairs to get his book as told by his teacher, he spotted a crumpled paper resting aside. Looking to right then to the left, making sure no one was there at the time, he picked it up. You weren't expecting him to trow that in the dust bin, right?

Being the curious brat he is, he slowly unfolded the paper and read its content, not minding where he was walking as he was busy reading. 

     I hate youuu! ! ! you're so hands irritating i just love hate you so much i wish i could kill you by my hands. eh wait. i don't want to be in the prison that is so full of your twins! you don't understand? alright what i'm trying to SAY is they're just like YOU stupid! haven't you seen the boy group that were making comback with-- what was it called again? Miss-- umm.. oh right! MISS RIGHT! OH GOD I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY EFFIN HOT  AND HANDSOME PRISONERS LIKE THEM. OH my my  BYUNGHUN YOU GOTTA SHUT UP! 

He laughed. Of course he knew it was Byunghun. Well, it made sense since his writing was so messy with some words that were crossed out he could barely read it. Not to mention he was so childish. "What's with this? Fanboying over a boy band all of a sudden!" He laughed again. But choke out when he caught something which was written on the bottom to the right of the paper. 

Screw you Chanhee.

This caught him off guard. He lifted one of his eye brows, wondering why, out of all people, his name was written. When he gave it a second thought, re-reading the letter, something popped out in his mind. Byunghun must have thought that he is a handsome prince just like the prisoners he had mentioned. He smirked.

He came back to his class bringing his book while his teacher scolded him a bit for taking such a long time to only take one book. He then seated himself and took a quick glance at the back, where he found Byunghun was secretly texting. He might have been the most rebellious student that everyone knows, but when he was with someone he's comfortable with, that's another story.

When he sense that Byunghun has noticed that he was glancing every now and then, he took this chance to fully turn his head towards the blonde, and winked making Byunghun's heart beat pace up despite his calm expression. When Chanhee's back was facing Byunghun, he facepalmed himself. Just why are you doing this to me so suddenly?

It was lunch time that Chanhee had been waiting for. He was so sure if he would have to wait any longer, he would be dead. HIs stomach had been grumbling since the morning and now he determined to fill it up quickly.

When he walked to his usual spot with a tray of food, in which he usually hangs with his friends including Byunghun and his three other juniors, he only found that Minsoo was the only one sitting there with Byunghun. Where could the other three be right now?

As he sat down in one of the vacant chairs, with a simple greeting towards Minsoo, he asked, "Where are the maknaes?" 

Byunghun just shrugged, letting Minsoo explained everything. "Well, you know, what would they be doing at this time?Doing homework of course!" 

Chanhee got the signed and asked again, "Did they stay up late again? What time did they go to bed?" 

"I heard they slept around 3 A.M." This time Byunghun answered. "Seriously, when are you going back, huh? Minsoo hyung and I got tired handling the three of them. They don't listen to us and the living room is a whole mess that I think the bathroom is more comfortable to lie down!" 

Minsoo agreed and Chanhee chuckled at this. He felt bad leaving the two of them to suffer. But hey, did the maknaes really do that? He bet they did. They would have to prepare when Chanhee get home. 

"I'm sorry hyung, and Byunghun too. Just wait for a little longer okay? May be in about two or three days, I'll be back!"

Both the suffering boys groaned. "That's too long! We can't take it anymore! We don't want to be bullied again!" They faked a cry. 

"So childish." 

After 20 minutes of chatting, Minsoo excused himself to go to his class first leaving both Chanhee and Byunghun in an awkward silence. Well, actually, it was Byunghun who feels awkward around Chanhee when it was the only two of them. He looked down to his hands, avoiding Chanhee's stare. 

"Until when are you going to be like this, hmm?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Aren't you a little weird Byung?"

"Weird?" he chuckled nervously. "Why would I be?"

"I noticed, you're very talkative when everyone is here, or maybe some, but you're quiet when its only us." Chanhee said as a matter of fact. When Byunhun didn't say anything, he continued, "I think it's better if we talk it out privately?"

He then gestured the blonde boy, who's heart is now pounding so hard that it might come out of his chest, to follow him to the roof top. Like any other high school drama, students always go to the roof top where they could breathe the fresh air while enjoying the views. 

"Didn't you miss this place? Because I do!" He turned to look at Byunghun. Slowly, his hands reached his pocket and took out something rather familiar to Byunghun's eyes. It took a few seconds for him to realize that Chanhee was holding the paper that was supposed to be thrown into the dust bin. 

"Where did you get that?" He gasped. Chanhee couldn't possibly rummage through the dust bin to get this! He didn't even know about this! The thoughts of him actually might have read its contain kept running in his head. Of course he had already read that, stupid! 

"The stair. Are you surprised? I thought it was some random chics who lost its mind that wrote this, but it turned out that it was you!" He smirked. Chanhee really likes this. Doing something like this was very rare. Seeing Byunghun's face expression make him wanted to laugh but he has to keep his role for now. 

Not being able to say anything, Chanhee then took this opportunity to tease the other more. He pretended to read back the content. "Oh wait, I think... Do you really think I'm handsome, Byunghun?" He leaned his face close to Byunnghun, making him shiver. "Will you look at me, hmm?"

"....."

"Could you.. possibly have feelings for me?" he pushed further.

"....." 

Chanhee got tired of waiting, Byunghun's lack of response made him annoyed sometimes. So, he cupped his chin and turn it to face his own. His eyes suddenly turned soft at the sight in front of him. Byunghun was near to crying, tears threatened to fall from his eyes, but he held it. 

Being the gentle hyung he is, he hugged the younger one as he let him cried in his embrace. He rubbed his back, trying to calm him. When the cry turned into sniffle, he brought them to a bench and sat down. He held Byunghun's hand, rubbing the back of it with his fingers. "You know you can't avoid this forever."

"I know." A quiet, almost inaudible voice said. "I'm trying really hard right now."

"I'm not sure what trying you are talking about. But please, understand me, yourself and us. It's not just you, you're making it hard for me too."

Byunghun got quiet again. His eyes kept staring at Chanhee, as he did the same. He seemed to notice that Byunghun was busy arguing with his head, his inner feelings. Without the intention to get closer, his head moved on its own. Until their noses touched, and softly pressing his lips against Byunghun's. Both boys colsed their eyes as they were drown into the kiss, thinking that they could stay like this for a longer period of time. Unlike their first kiss, neither had felt this passionate before. 

When they pulled away, Chanhee searched for Byunghun eyes, who then covered himself due to embrassment. "So.. Byunghun, please don't let me down again. I'd had enough of that. This will be my last confession, I have love you for years, will you return my love this time?"

Chanhee hoped he would. He wouldn't be able to live if he would have to go for another heartbreak. He couldn't bear to face the other again, and that would make their friendship even more awkward. It was then he felt a soft peck on his cheek that he came back to the real world, and was more than happy to know that for the very first time, Byunghun initiated a kiss to him, even though it was a quick peck.

"I love you too!"

Chanhee thought it was cute that Byunghun started to blush at every word he said and comment on it though he was feeling all shy. Definitely another new side of him that no one else will be able to see except for Chanhee. It would rather be this, than having a silent and awkward side of him. 

The next day, Chanhee found a note folded neatly inside his notebook. That person must have put it earliear when he was gone for a bit.

     Seeing your bright smile,

     Makes me feel better,

     Knowing it was because of me,

     Makes me feel a thousand times happier.

     I'm sorry I made you suffered alone. I will try to make it up with you. I love you, Chanhee.

                                                                                                                                                         Love xx, :)

 

Chanhee smiled at this. His boyfriend might not be able to say this directly, but a note was enough for him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Im sorry its not good enough. but, enjoy reading! ^^