Another Complication?

What?!?

 

"What are you guys doing to him?" Seohyun asked. Jungshin was about to answer her when she stopped him, "Ugh! Nevermind. It doesn't matter. I don't want to experience any of this. Where is Yonghwa?" she inquired, now with the fake smile plastered on her face. Jonghyun shook his head and said, "In his room." Seohyun smiled and walked away without even muttering any thank you's. All of them looked at each other and just shook their heads.

A knock on the door disturbed Yonghwa from his stupor, "Yonghwa oppaaaa, open up!" came the voice of Seohyun. He ignored it. He has no time for this. "Yonghwa oppa! Hurry and open up! I have something to say!" Seohyun shouted, still persistent. I don't need you. I don't need your knock on my door right now. I don't need to hear what you have to say, or what you want to say. I need Shinhye, not you. Go away.  "Yonghwa oppa! Open up please!" Seohyun continued to bug him. Yonghwa is about to burst with annoyance by now but he tried to control it. I told you that I don't need you. If what you're gonna say has nothing to do with her then please go away. Finally, the knock on the door stopped. Wow, that was easy. Suddenly, Yonghwa became curious as to how Shinhye could have reacted to what he said earlier.

 

Seohyun stood outside Yonghwa's door, now pissed, seeing as though this won't do she walked away. She was about to leave their dorm when she overheard something. "Maybe it has something to do with Shinhye unnie." Hmm? Shinhye? Park Shin Hye? She scooted closer to listen in on the BLU boys. "Maybe." Jonghyun agreed. "After all this time, why can't he just admit it?" Jungshin voiced out. "Maybe because he's afraid of what might happen to them after he's admitted it." this time it was Minhyuk who said it. Seohyun heard it all. All. Of. It. Her anger made her turn red and stomped out of their dorm shouting at everyone she passed by.

 

"I think..." Jungshin started. "What? Another one of your dumb plans?" Jonghyun countered. "No. I think that if we want to help hyung with his problem, we might need to talk to the other person involved." Jungshin said tapping his chin lightly. Minhyuk inched in and thought about this and later said, "You mean talk to Shinhye unnie?" "Mmhmm..." Jungshin said, proud of his idea. "Unnie is a busy woman so how will we find time to talk to her?" Minhyuk said ruining Jungshin's moment. They all deliberated over it. Minutes passed and all of them were being hopeless. 

 

Yonghwa decided to get out of his room and talk to his bandmates so that they won't get suspicious. Yonghwa planned to ask the guys if they want to play with the instruments for a while but when he entered the room they were in he tumbled backwards at the sight. Jungshin was pacing back and forth. Jonghyun was laying on the sofa with his head on the seat and his legs hanging on the armchair swaying. Minhyuk was nibbling on something and the center table was full of empty candy and bicuit wrappers. All of them were thinking and nobody even noticed the entrance of Yonghwa. "What the hell are you guys doing?" Yonghwa shouted. All of them turned to his direction and their eyes widen of shock. Jungshin froze. Jonghyun fixed his position. Minhyuk started cleaning the center table. Jungshin approached Yonghwa, "Hyung. Finally, you went out of your room." he said smiling awkwardly and alternately looking from Jungshin and Minhyuk to Yonghwa. The two got the signal and both of them nod their heads. "Yeah. But what the hell were you guys doing?" Yonghwa said going back to the topic. All of them panicked and looked at each other. Jungshin smiled and said, "Hyung. We were worried because you seem awkward today." the other two smiled and nodded their heads. They did realize, Yonghwa thought. "Oh I'm alright. I just feel like I'm about to get sick." "Well you better rest then hyung." Minhyuk said pushing the protesting Yonghwa out of the room "Hey! Hey! Hey!" Jungshin and Jonghyun helped push Yonghwa out of the room and when his body was all the way out they immediately closed the door leaving Yonghwa ootside with a bitter look on his face.

Minhyuk sighed. "That was close." "So... what do we do now?" Jonghyun asked. Suddenly the room was filled with the ringing of the phone. Jungshin saw who it was and put it on loudspeaker, "Yes manager?" "Where is Yonghwa?" the manager asked. "Oh! Wait a mi-" Jonghyun covered his mouth and Jungshin answered the manager, "Oh! Manager, hyung said he wasn't feeling well so we'll just pass him the message." "Oh, is that so? Well then tell him that AITDOH gave him the lead role and that the filming will start next week. You three will be on the show too so be ready. He'll be pairing up with Park Shin Hye, I expect that he won't complain since they're good friends. Understand?" Jungshin looked at the two with a knowing smile stretched upon his mouth, "Arasso." The beep marked the end of the conversation and as soon as the manager hung up all of them looked at each other and wiggled their eyebrows.

This would be fun.