I do not break that easily.

Welcome to SM Shore

(A/N: Sorry it took so long,guys! And I apologize if it ,I did this when I got home from school haha. I actually decided to do this when so many people wanted me to update it. So here it is,enjoy!)

 

The group of Angel's Creation walked into their dorm,on the beach,setting down their luggage. "This is nice." The leader,Angel,said smiling. "Claim your rooms!" Nara exclaimed,running upstairs. The 4 girls were on her heels. Semmi ran into a room with light purple walls and a soft memory foam bed with purple sheets and blankets. "I call here!" she jumped on the bed,sinking into it with a sigh of relief. Ahriyung silently and carfully looked through the colorful rooms until she found a room she liked. "Red. Amazing." she said to herself. "Oh,please.." Angel was walking out of her yellow room. "You just like it because of that huge mirror." Ahriyung looked over at the huge mirror next to a vanity. "...I didn't even know that was there!"

 

After claiming their rooms,unpacking their things and checking out the rest of the house,They decided to check out the party scene. "I hear SM Shore has great bars." Bambina said,fixing her mascara in a compact mirror. They walked--no,strutted down the street,being stared at by the guys and glared at by the girls. "Ahri,Do you have some extra lipgloss?" Nara asked. Ahriyung was busy eying a guy. "Ahri!" Nara slapped her arm. "Ow!!" Ahriyung pouted. "What was that for?!" "You should stay away from him,Unnie,I hear he likes to play girls." Angel advised.
"What was his name..Kim Jonghyun,i think." Ahriyung smirked at him before he was pulled away by a younger,feminine boy. "I like them like that. I can show him what a bad boy he is."

 

The 5 girls arrived at a club/bar that Bambina had chosen. Judging from the wasted people stumbling outside of it,It had to be good,right?

Angel and Onew:

I sat at the bar,ordering herself a drink. "Here,let me pay for it." an unknown guy said to me,smiling. He was sort of cute,I smiled back. The barkeep brought me my drink and i sipped it. The guy continued staring at me,making me unconforatable. Who was this guy? And why was he staring at me with face? "Okay..Creeper status,much.." I muttered. The guy chuckled,almost startling. "Sorry,I was thinking about where you and I could be in just a few hours." I laughed. So cheesy. "Yeah,Whatever." I said back,sipping my drink again. "I'm Lee Jinki. But you can call me Onew." the guy,er--Onew,said to me. "I'm Angel." I might as well return the favor,right? "Ooh,So fitting. Whats an Angel like you doing down here? Shouldn't you be working miracles?" Onew said to me. I laughed. "The angels dont work the miracles,genius,God does that." I poked his head. "Babo.." I muttered. "Just let me be your babo,eh?" Onew moved closer to me and I moved farther. "Eh,Nuh. I don't break that easily." I got up,walking over to Nara.

 

 

 

(A/N: ITS SMALL! AND LATE! I KNOW! IM LAZEH! -_-" Tomarrow I'll write Ahriyung/Jonghyun and Bambina/Key so you get TWICE the ego xD)