Chapter ♡1♡

You are My Lady
Why isn't he calling me? Does he not love me anymore?" Cedes? Girl you need to stop worring about him. He will call you when ever he's ready." Kaila rubs my back." Its been a year now and he still hasn't called me or text me. He could at least send a text to me telling me to have a good morning. Im sure he has time for a few seconds to send me a quick message. Im tired of waiting for him. A women can wait, but for so long. She's not gonna keep waiting if she feels she's not loved anymore." I cry in my bestie's arm." You know that man loves you. Wait for the man. He is an idol." My bestie try to give me hope." Fine...I'll wait an extra year. If he hasn't text me back, or called me by then, im moving on." I wipe my tears away." Good now lets go shopping for some dresses!" My bestie shouts. All I can do is laugh at her. She's always so happy. I wish my relationship with Simon was the same as my bestie's relationship. She married out with Siwon and he makes it his mission to see her, call her, text her, etc. But Simon...he's not doing the same. I love that man so much, but if I don't hear anything from him, then im gonna have to break it off with him. I get ready to go to a club with my bestie. I wash up and put on this outfit. http://www.sammydress.com/m-gallery.htm?id=83650&u=http://cloud.faout.com/S/201110/source-img/1319235731981-P-86298.jpg We get to the mall with eyes on us. I see a guy checking me out from head to toe. He resembles Kim Jaejoong from jyj. I smile at him, making me smile back in return. When I took a step I turned around switch my booty left to right as hard as I can. The guys are whistling and hooting at us." Girl what donegot into them?" She chuckles." My delicous , thats what." We laugh. We walk in Victoria Secrets to get some more sets." Girl check out these here. I bet it could make every guy wanna tap that." Kaila lifts up some lingerie." I bet my church boy would love to see me in this." Kaila grins." I should get this one. http://stylemetropolis.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Jasmine-Tookes-Victorias-Secret-Lingerie-May-2012-1.jpg "I know Simon would love to see me in this." We look at eachother with a evil grin." I really hope I will be able to see Simon again, soon. I wanna give him a little show." I laugh." You will when ever you see him. We go to try on our lingerie when I see that same guy that looks similar to Jaejoong." Looking y beautiful. Your man will want to you with no mercy when seeing you in this." He tugs at my bottoms. Damnit he's so y. And his lips...just look at them. Omg look at his arms. I would love to be held in those arms." Cedes...Cedes!" My friend snap me out of my trance." Oh...uh...how do I look?" I ask." I'd hit that if I had a ." We laugh. The Jaejoong look-a-like laughs with us." If your man don't treat you right. Give me a call. He puts his hand out, wanting my phone. I pass it to him. He puts his name in under Jae Oppa. I smile at it for some reason. ♡2 years later♡ Jae is sleeping soundly. He looks like an angel, sleeping next to me. I caress his cheek then peck his lips." Trying to me when im sleep? Your a naughty girl. Im gonna have to punish you." Jaejoon open one of his eyes and smile at me." Ohh...really? But why punish me oppa?" I ask innocently." Because your trying to oppa." He holds me tighter in his arms. How long I have been wanting to be held, touched, loved. I finally get to feel that again. Simon...I understand. You don't want me anymore. It's okay though. I hope you live a happy life with her...cause im living a happy life with my fiance'. I wish you the best future, with your group, and girlfriend.