Lazy an hours ago..Confused right now!

□Saranghae, My Princess□

Lazy Morning..-.-

 

" Hwanhee,wear your uniform now. " Umma said..But I don't want to..School is LAME..

I have LOW IQ..When it's Report Card Day,My Mom always hit me on my face.I'm Getting used to it.

 

So..Yesterday,I saw 3 guys wearing suit (like in the office) I think they're Body Guards..but they look like Office

Workers to me..well,I saw them wearing computer chip,so yeah..Those dudes kept staring at me strangely

I don't know why but it's rellly freaky..it's like they're a stalker..they kept following me..and I got confused and

I ran fast as I can and hid in the bush..good thing they didn't see me,so They lose me,whew!

 

" Hwanhee!! you need to go to school! " She repeated.

"Aniyo! What's the use of going to school?! "

" Don't be a Lazy chicken there!! Yah~go to school or I'll sell your piano!! "

" NOOOOOO~! ok ok! I'll go! FINE! "

"Good."  well..I love my piano~♥..so I just gave up. That piano is really important to me~~

When I play the piano..it's like I'm in HEAVEN..I feel FREE while playing it.

When I feel BLUE I will start playing it..

everytime i touch the keyboards I feel Happy ^^

Anywya's enough of my Piano..^^

" Hwanhee,Iron your uniform now! "

" neh~ "

" Umma! can't you remember? when Hwanhee noona ironed her clothes?the clothes went BOOM! and her uniform said 'annyeong!' " Taemin said.

" Yah~! Shut Up Taemin! " I said to Taemin..

" I didn't know that! "

" It's because Hwanhee noona told me to shut up at that day "

" Haha! that's enough Min! " I just pretended to laugh so that Umma won't get mad at me.

" Haha! fake laugh! " Taemin replied.

" YAH~!! " I shouted

" Mianhae " Taemin-ah just apologized.

" Hwanhee,we'll discuss it later " Umma knew now..

" Neh~ "

Anyway's after telling me I'm grounded..I wore my uniform and the school bus left me....again!

Well, I still got my bike..so I just went to school with my bike.



At School

" Hey Loozer~! " It's her again. I can't take it anymore! >.<

.Ah..she gave me that look again..so i just ignored her.

She's always teasing me.,since Kindergarten..

" Hwanhee~sshi!!!! "

Oh! it's my friends Yuri,Fany and Soeun ^^

" Annyeong Hasshimnikka! ^^ "

" Morning! " Fany said while she smiles..

" Anyway's, I asked Siwon if he coppied the homework in Science..and he let me coppied! " Yuri told us.

" Chinja? you should've just asked us if we coppied the homework  " Soeun said.

" Soeun..can't you understand..I have a crush on Siwon so I should make a move and then we'll became a couple! "

ahah..Yuri is so obsessed with Choi Siwon.

" ohh..then after becoming a couple..BOOM! broken heart..and then we'll try to comfort you again "

Soeun's got a point..well..I'm afraid to have a broken heart,But i never been in a relationship before

" Well..Yuri falls in love too fast.. " I said

" Yeah..Yuri,you should rest for a while.. " Tiffany said.

" Well..you guy's got a point..but i just can't stop from falling in love " Yuri said it while looking at the skies.

" Really? " Fany asked.

" Neh~It feels good to be in love..When you see his face..it's like it made your day..it's just like you just seen a famous celebrity "

"Really?! " Soeun asked too.

" Yes..What about you Hwanhee? Have you been in lovvvveee? " Yuri asked  me.

" A-a-a-aniyo! NEVER! " Well..i'm too afraid to tell her the truth,

" Oh really?! then why are you turning red right now? " Yuri asked me again.

" Uhmm..it happens all the time when..when..umm..it's a hot day " I just lied.

" *giggles* haha..! it's cloudy,Hwanhee ^-^ " Fany giggled.

" oh..uhmm.." I can't think of anything now! >o<

" Cmon Hwanhee! "

I can't help it..so I wispered it to them.

5 seconds later..

" Kwon Jiyoung!?!! " they said it together.

" ssshhhhh~!!! "

" Oh ok....Omo Omo! " Yuri was still shocked.

" OMG! My baby is growing up now! " Soeun laughed.

" Haha..but..is that guy the boyfriend of Dara? " Fany asked.

" Neh~so I don't want Dara to know "

" ok..! " They said it together again.

" Pinky swear? "

" NEH! " so..they promised me not to tell it to anybody.

2 hours later..

" Hwanhee! " Teacher called my name.

" there's a person who wants to talk with you " Teacher said.

" Mwo? I wonder who.. "

I went outside from the classroom..and still curious.

" uhh..nugu? " I saw the 3 guys again..but i saw 6 guys now..wearing the office suit again.

" You need to come with us,Princess! " the guy said

" wha-what are you saying? " WTH!!

" Just come with us,don't worry..we're not bad guys "

" A-aniyo! No! Let go of me! " I shouted.

The 2 guys grabs my shoulders.. " YAHHHH!!!! Let go! " I shouted again.

" Princess,be quiet.. "

" Why the hell you kept saying Princess? I'm not a princess! I'm just Hwanhee! "

" Hwanhee? she is the princess.. "

" wha-what?! what are you strangers saying?! I'm not a princess! "

" The Royal Highness will just explain it to you "

" What Royal Highness?! "

They try to drag me outside..and then i just kept saying "Yahh~!!!"

 

INSIDE THE CLASSROOM..

Yuri: What the heck?!

Fany: i'm sure it's just that guys are the auncle's of Hwanhee

Soeun: really?

 

So..when they dragged me outside..I saw a limo..

Well..i never been inside oof it..So they said that's the limo that will take us to the palace

uhh..i'm still CONFUSED..am i dreaming? *pinches my skin* Ouch! hey..it doesn't work!

" uhhh..are you okay,Princess? " the guy asked.. " Aniyo! ya think!? "

" ohh..ok.." he said..and then I'm STILL CONFUSED..the guy said "we're here" and when I went outside

I saw the palace of the Royal Highness in Korea..I WONDER WHY WE'RE HEAR..-.-

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think of the new chapter? ^-^

I'm sorry for some BORING parts..^^

So..I decided the name would be Hwanhee..not _______ anymore..that blank..

your name would be Lee Hwanhee :)

Lee Hwanhee is trained to be an SNSD member..but didn't get the chance..

Well..I think she's cute..so I just used her name because it's pretty :)