Destined To Be

The 300 Pound Man

 

 

 

 

Taengoo's POV

 

Let me get something straight here. I was fat. I have lost tons of weight, but I'm still not skinny enough. *cries*

So Tiffany did not wait for me. *cries harder*

*sniff sniff* I thought she would wait for me... I guess not. 

The news of tiffany dating another singer got out last night and I have been crying nonstop. There was a point where I really hated her for breaking our promise. But... ugh... I-I eventually got over it. Every fan of tiffany would get over it when they see her boyfriend's picture...

At first, I thought I was going to eat nonstop, but that did not happen. I do not feel like eating anymore. Maybe... I lost my appetite after hearing that heartbreaking news. All this hardwork, and got nothing in return. Huhu~

 

 

Sunny's POV

 

Taeng must be crying over that right now. I have been calling him all day long, but he did not answer. Taeng is really stressing me out. He needs to take good care of himself because I can't take care of him for too long. 

My parents are urging me to study abroad. To go to the states, to be exact. Then I'll be seperated with taeng. I will miss him for sure, but I wonder if he misses me?

Before I go, I really want to confess to him. I don't want to do it directly because.... I'm a girl, okay? So I decided to write him a letter,confessing the feelings I had for him all along. Hopefully he will respond with a good response. ^^

 

 

 

Last night, I wrote my love letter. This morning I wake up extra early to prepare a lunch box for taeng. Then I will stick my letter at the bottom of the lunch box. ^^ Hopefully, taeng will read it an respond as quickly as possible since I'm leaving soon.

Now my lunch box is ready!

Along with the letter, I put the lunch box into the paper bag. Taeng-ah, here I come!

 

I arrive at his apartment, then I ring the doorbell. 

Taeng opens the door. Poor little boy~ he must have been crying a lot. 

I quickly handed the paper bag to him.

"What is this?"

It is his lunch of course. Also, I told him to look 'through' it thoroughly. Then I left quickly.

 

 

Taengoo's POV

 

Huh, why did sunny bring me food? I'm not really in the mood for eating right now. 

What I want to do now is exercise. That way, I can release all my anger out on the treadmill. It used to be food, but Jim Jim taught me the consequences. He really help me a lot these past couple months. Not only with my weight, but mentally too.

 

Walked into the gym with the lunch that sunny packed for me. 

"Hey Taeng! You seem really tired today." Jim Jim is always so concern about me. 

I tell him that I won't be coming to the gym anymore becuz... I lost my motivation and strength. I don't need to lose weight anymore since tiffany don't want me anymore. (she never wanted you)

Then, I gave him the lunch that sunny packed for me since I don't have much to give him. I know he won't like food too much and might even throw it away, but that was the only thing I had with me.

 

Then I went on the treadmill and run my last few laps. This is the last time I will come back to this gym. Too much bad memories. hhh~.....

 

 

                                                                                                                            

 

 

I finally update after 6 months. Sorry readers, hope you guys like this.

The only thing I wanted you guys to take from reading this fiction is that sometimes the heart sees things that is invisible to the sight.

 

Hope you all can meet your own 'Sunny' in the future. 
Hahaha not happening!