Heaven's Door

Heaven's Door

 

" Heaven's Door"
 
 
 
You got off the train. Snow was falling from here and there,surrounding you in nothing but white,icy,snow. You picked your bags up and made your way to the nearby cafe. In you came through the doors of the warm cafe. Warmth instantly invited itself into your body. The bell rung once you stepped in. Music played in the background. A nice tune you've heard before. 
You made your way towards the counter to order your usual. Green Tea was your favorite. The waitress finished your tea and gave it to you. You thanked her and sat at a table near the stage. Where people Sang,read poems,or played instruments.Today was someone from Seoul who came to perform named Eric Nam.
 
He stepped up on the stage and took the microphone in his hand. Tapping the head,it made a loud sound,making everyone cover there ears and turn their heads. He apologized and sat down on the stool. Taking his guitar,he put the strap around his body. 
Someone else stepped up on the the stage and sat behind him,playing the drums. He counted down with his fingers and started strumming his guitar. 
 
 
People started rocking back and forth with the music. You joined them and hummed the song. You recognized the tune when you walked through the door. As the music played you took a sip of the warm tea. 
He made his way through the snow. He was late. This was the second time he was late but it was for a reason. He had loved all the in the city. He hadn't planned his schedule and was held up by his friends who wanted to hang out. He had rejected them and rushed here by bus then by foot. As he reached his destination,music was playing. He smiled knowing that someone was playing today. He walked through the door. He smiled seeing someone he recognized sitting at the table.
 
He made his way over to the table after taking his coat off and putting it by the door on the coat rack. He sat down quietly and watched the show before him,to make sure you didn't see him. 
 
As the song ended,you turned back around to drink the rest of your tea. You reach for your tea but was stopped my a hand. Looking up,you saw him. The one you have been waiting for 1 hours before. He sat there with an apologetic grin on his face. You rolled your eyes and stood up. Making your way around the table,he got up also. You reached your arms out and wrapped them around his warm body. He chuckled and ran his fingers through your hair. You smiled and dug your face back into his sweater. He hugged you tighter. 
" I've missed you." He told you. You nodded.
 
" Me too"You said. All of a sudden he let go and took your hand. He led you through the doors of the cafe and took you down to the bus station. 
 
The bus came and picked you both up. The driver smiled at him and gave him a nod behind your back. You both sat together in a seat. Waiting for the bus to move. Staring out the window,you blew your hot breathe on the window then drew a heart. He also blew on the window and put his and your name with a heart around it. You laughed and leaned your head against his shoulder. He also leaned against your head. You both stayed like that for a while as the bus moved.
 
It reached it stop and opened the doors. He tapped your shoulder. You had fallen asleep since you haven't got any from the train ride. You woke up and yawned. He suddenly grabbed you hand and dragged you out the bus doors. You kept protesting to slow down but he refused. People stared as the two of scurried on the sidewalk,not even minding to apologize to those who were brushed pass. 
He finally stopped pulling you and told you wait on his door step so he can go get something. You didn't think much about it,and just sat on his step. He came back a few minutes later and opened the door to his apartment. You missed his house. So cozy and always warm,but something was different. He dragged,you once again,to his back door. You didn't try to protest or pull you hand out of his grip. 
 
He opened the back door yo the back door and led you to the middle of his backyard. You stood there helpless and worried. He called people's names and waited for them to come. Out came his friends ,who you knew so well. Others came from down the block and some from your job at the cake shop. Your eyes widened and your jaw went a gap. He grabbed something from out the bushes of his garden and put it on the picnic table. He turned the radio on and the people handed his flowers. The music played and you heard the same song once again. The guy hand sang it at the cafe. It seemed as if it followed you everywhere. 
He kneeled down on one knee in front of you. Reaching into his coat pocket,he grabbed a box. You stared at him,completely out of words. He took his hand out his pocket and held the box infront of you. In the back of him,his friends let go of the sign saying
" Be Mine and Marry Me!". 
 
You stood there. Tears were welling up in your eyes. Everything happened in one day. When you walked through the cafe door,when you listened to that song. When he walked through the same door. It was like a dream. It was like Heaven. 
You quickly said yes. He laughed and picked you up and spun you around. Everyone cheered and come over to hug you both. People congratulated,and brought out cake. Balloons were passed out also saying " We're engaged! ". 
He hugged you and whispered in your ear.
" I love you" He kissed your forehead.
" I love you too,Chen." Leaning your foreheads together. Everything was there to be cherished and loved. 
 
 

A/N~ Hello.Yes this story was based on my favorite song named Heaven's Door by Eric Nam. Although I haven't mentioned the title name, which you don't have to it's a style I like to write in, I hope you have got the message of me saying that He's walked through the doors of the cafe and has went far to protect her just by starting at the cafe door,or Heaven's Door. I really hope you like it and I'm off to type a chaptered story. You'll know soon enough once I put the forward up.

Forever Always,

AveryPark