Destiny

In The Name Of Love

- In Seoul -

 

In just a few seconds, Nara felt like flying until she reached a cold surface. She opened her eyes and she realized that she was sitting on the ground in an unknown place. *Have I reached to the earth already?* She stood up slowly and walked along the alley.

 

 

She walked out of the alley and saw the lively world. There were a lot of unfamiliar people filled with the streets and shops. She has never seen a lot of people in Nation Z since there were only a few residents in her own country.

 

She walked around the streets and smiled happily. *Finally, I come to this brandnew world!* She thought in happiness.

 

However, she noticed the others were looking at her with pairs of strange eyes. *What’s wrong with them? Why are they looking at me like that?* She didn’t know the answer. She looked down at herself and realized that she was still wearing her fairy dress.

 

 

Nara looked at the clothes of the others. *Oh my god… I need to wear their clothes other than mine!* She thought in embarrassment.

 

She saw a boutique so she walked into the shop quickly. The salesperson saw her and walked to her. “Hello. What can I help you?” The girl asked Nara.

 

Nara smiled awkwardly. “Umm… Can you help to find a set of normal clothes for me?” She asked. The girl frowned a little bit but smiled quickly. “Okay, please wait a minute.” She walked away and found some clothes for Nara.

 

After a few minutes, the girl brought a set of clothes to Nara and asked her to wear out. Nara went to the changing room and worn it out. She walked out slowly.

 

 

“H-How’s it?” She asked shyly. *The cloth in the lower body is weird. Why didn’t their wear dresses?* She thought.

 

The girl smiled happily. “You look beautiful! They suit you so much!” She complimented. “R-Really? Thank you.” Nara smiled and lowered her head in embarrassment.

 

Nara took back her original fairy dress in a bag, which was packed by the girl. “Thanks for your help!” bowed and decided to leave the shop. The girl widened her eyes and stopped her immediately. “Hey Miss! You haven’t pay for the clothes!” The girl yelled.

 

Nara stopped her pace and turned around to face the girl. “Oh! Right! I forget to pay for it!” Nara followed the girl and walked to the cashier. “The total cost of the set of clothes is 159070 won.” The cashier said.

 

*Won? What’s that?* Nara thought. “I’m sorry but what’s won? Can I pay for the clothes by using this?” She asked. Both the girl and the cashier widened their eyes in disbelief.

 

 

They looked at the crystal balls. “M-Miss, excuse me but we didn’t use anything to trade other than the currencies, although the crystal looks expensive.” The cashier said.

 

*But these are actually the currencies in my country…* Nara pouted. “I-I’m sorry but I didn’t have any money… What should I do?” Nara asked while lowering her head.

 

The girl and the cashier looked at each other and shook their head. “I’m sorry about that but we cannot sell our clothes to you.” The girl said.

 

Nara lowered her head and sighed. “Okay, I’ll wear my dress back. Thank you for your kind serving.” She turned around and decided to walk into the changing room again.

 

“I’ll pay for her.” Before she started her pace, someone spoke out. Nara stopped her pace and looked up with her widened eyes. She saw a good-looking boy standing in front of her. He was smiling angelically. *Oh my god… He’s so good-looking!* Nara thought.

 

The boy walked to the salesperson and the cashier. “I’ll pay for her. 159070 won, is it?” He took out his wallet from his jacket.

 

Nara saw that and stopped the boy immediately. “No! How can you pay your own money to me? I’m nothing to you!” She said. The boy looked at her and smiled again. “It’s okay.” And then, he paid the clothes on Nara.

 

“Thank you for buying our clothes!” The girl and the cashier both said and bowed. The boy bowed back and walked away. Nara followed the boy and walked out of the boutique.

 

“I-I’m…” Nara hesitated. The boy turned around and looked at her. “I’m sorry about that. I didn’t have any won so…I’ll give this to you.” Nara took out a crystal ball and gave it to the boy. However, the boy shook his head. “It’s okay. I’m just being helpful. You can take this back.” His voice was so tender.

 

Nara shook her head. “Please receive this! I don’t know whether I’ll meet you again or not so I must repay you now! Please!” She looked him with her rounded eyes.

 

“Okay.” The boy grinned and received the crystal ball. “But how can you suppose to live if you don’t have any money?” He asked.

 

*I want to know the answer too…* When she was pouting, she noticed the necklace which was worn on the boy’s neck. She widened her eyes in disbelief.

 

 

*My destiny?!*

 


 

An update today!

So, you guys knew that who the destiny is, right? XD

Please COMMENT and SUBCRIBE! Thank you so much!

p.s. I may post another update today! Please wait for me :)