Mission

In The Name Of Love

Nara sat on her bed and fell in a deep thought. *What should I do with my mission? It’s hard to find my destiny without any clue…* She pouted.

 

“What are you worrying about?” Someone walked into her room without knocking. He walked to Nara’s side and sat beside her on the bed.

 

Nara looked up and smiled. “Yah, Joe! Don’t you know to knock before walking into a girl’s room?” She playfully hit his arm.

 

L.Joe was Nara’s childhood friend. They always stuck together and they knew each other very much. Joe was the nickname that Nara gave him. L.Joe would also call her Sweetie.

 

“You didn’t even lock your door. Yah, answer my question. What are you worrying about?” L.Joe asked again.

 

“Don’t you know the answer, my bestie?” Nara smiled bitterly.

 

“So, you are worrying about your own mission.” L.Joe knew the answer very much. “What are you going to do about that then? You cannot reject the mission anyway.” He asked.

 

Nara nodded. “I know. So, I’m ready for completing my mission. It’s important for my life, isn’t it? I think that I should start going to the place which my destiny lived in.” She sighed. She had to complete her own mission no matter what.

 

L.Joe widened his eyes a bit. “When will you go?”

 

“Maybe…in these days? I don’t exactly know.” Nara answered.

 

L.Joe grabbed Nara’s hand in a sudden. Nara looked at him. “Let me go with you. I need to protect you in that unknown world.” L.Joe said sincerely.

 

Nara smiled. “You don’t need to, Joe. I can absolutely protect myself and complete my mission successfully. You have to trust me, you know?” She said.

 

“But…” “No but. I’ll go by myself, okay? And now, let’s sleep. It’s getting late.” Nara pulled L.Joe up and pushed him towards the door.

 

L.Joe stood in front of her room. “Okay, I’ll go. But, promise me that you won’t go without saying goodbye to me. Is that clear?” He sounded like ordering.

 

Nara giggled. “Okay, I promise. Good night, Joe.” She smiled again.

 

“Good night, my dear.” L.Joe smiled and went away.

 

Nara watched his back until he disappeared from her sight. *I’m sorry, Joe. I’m going to leave tonight. I know you too well. I know that you’ll absolutely follow me to the earth if I say goodbye to you before I go. So, please don’t be too worried. I’ll be fine! I promise!* She thought.

 

She went back to her room and took out the necklace that her father gave her. It was a half part of a couple necklace. It shaped like half-heart. There was a clover on it, which meant both lucky and destiny.

 

 

Nara worn the necklace and held it in her hand tightly. *I’ll complete my mission. I’ll find you, my destiny.* She thought.

 

Bright lights came out from the necklace and lightened all over her room. She closed her eyes tightly and disappeared from her room in a few seconds. She left. She left her country, Nation Z.

 


 

Here's the first chapter for the story!

How's it? Please COMMENT and SUBCRIBE! Thank you :-P