GRi 1.2

Vacation - re-uploading the chapters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

iii

My eyes closed as I drew in a deep breath, relaxing to the embrace. An arm tightened its grip on me, pulling me closer in and I supported my body from colliding with his solid chest as he did so. A silent mewl let my lips when the hot breath of his brushed my neck right behind my ear, arising gooseflesh all over my body. 

When Jiyong hyung asked me whether we could spend the day in and watch a movie, I agreed without having to be asked twice. And being wrapped in a thick blanket and cuddling on the sofa was only a proof that it was a great decision. I was in no shape to stroll the streets once again. Not that my body was hurting, but with my feelings all over the place, a car could have ran over me and I wouldn't have even noticed.

An old movie about a young man accidentally getting 30 years to the past was being unnoticed as my whole attention had been on the man lying behind me. I nuzzled to his arm I was resting my head on, drawing a low chuckle from him. Smiling faintly, I ran my nose over the curve of his biceps, tickling him intentionally. 

My body was hot and bothered all over, being more than conscious about our tangled legs as basically no space could have been found between our flushed bodies. I was not going to complain, since I loved his embrace more than anything. I would even give up on my most beloved thing only if it meant I could have spent at least a minute in Jiyong hyung' embrace. He meant the world for me.

The flashbacks from our morning bath were still occupying my mind. My cheeks pinked as I recalled his feather-like touches all over my abdomen as he kept on massaging my hurting body. My nails bore into the skin of his thighs, leaving marks as he slid too low, his palm brushing over my already noticeable hard-on. 

"Relax, Seunghyun-ah..."

His voice was husky and low. It's impact on me was unbelievable as every muscle in my body constricted and relaxed once again, my body going limp in his embrace. A gentle chuckle grazed my ear and I complied when a harsh tug jerked my chin up, hungry lips swallowing every vote of protest that dared to escape from between my parted lips.

"That was really y. Do you even know how ing perfect you are?" 

I hummed in response, my mind clouded with the faintest scent of Jiyong which had been covered with the freshly smelling shower gel. My chin was freed again and my head fell back to rest on his shoulder, nose pressed against the spot where his neck was meeting his shoulder. 

I reached up, my fingers tracing the baby soft skin of Jiyong hyung' shoulder and neck, until they touched the wet strands, tangling in them comfortably. I tugged on his hair, the sweet moan brushing my ears with its velvety-like composition.

I bit on the peachy patch of skin nearest to my mouth, on the abused skin gently but effectively. A hand reached for my neck, locking around strongly, but gently enough not to block my pipes, pulling me away from my prey. I let out a satisfied purr when I saw a big purple mark on Jiyong hyung' neck, tainting his porcelain-like skin. Now he was mine, everyone could see it.

The hand on my neck tightened its hold, making me jolt up. A flash of electricity flashed through my body when a warm hand wrapped around my member, giving it few . I my lips before a pair of plump ones molded with them, taking even the slightest breath away from me.

"Seunghyun-ah, I was serious."

My heartbeat stopped as I stared into his lust filled eyes, so black and deep that I could easily drown in them. Our faces were only inches away, our heavy breaths fanning our cheeks. His eyes were shifting between looking into my right and left eyes, occasionally sliding over my parted lips which were slowly bruising from his harsh treatment.

"Me too..." voice only faint whispers, but he heard me anyway.

"What are you thinking about?" A nose nuzzled the skin of my neck playfully, snapping me from my daydream. I chuckled, his every move tickling me.

Jerking my shoulder hastily, I turned around, pressing a chaste kiss onto the man's lips. He grinned into the peck, tightening the hold he had on me. He reminded me of a cat after it ate a bowl of cream, his grin so wide that he resembled a tomcat.

"Nothing important."

Jiyong returned to watching the movie with a silent 'Okay' and a nudge to my chin in order to force me to watch the movie. Glancing over at the screen, I winced inwardly when I saw a boy sitting and quite panicking in a car that was probably older than I was, screaming something I couldn't even understand for my poor English.

"Hyung, cannot we watch a Korean movie?" I nuzzled closer to his arm, my hand circling around his wrist as I slowly slipped it into his palm.

"No... But if you don't like this, we can watch something else..." He cuddled me closer - definitely a bribe.

Sighing theatrically, I rolled my eyes. "Okay, just tell me what it is about." I squinted, trying to make out the outline of the car. It definitely was older than I was, and maybe even the movie was.

"It is about a boy called Marty whose friend was a freaky scientist who invented a time machine. So he sent the boy to the past in old DeLorean in order to save his own - save his parent's relationship. I can remember watching this movie as a child. It brings many memories." I felt his smile through the thin layer of my sweater as he buried his face into my shoulder.

The brief plot summary was really interesting, but I had already missed a half of the actual movie, still not getting it at all. Putting on my innocent face, I tried my luck: "Couldn't we watch something... else?" 

The silent 'sure' was more like the sweetest lullaby and I watched the man get up and change the movies. I adored as his spine protruded from his skin, creating a raw, maybe even disturbing line describing the unhealthy lifestyle we were living, but for me it was the picture of perfection. White sweats and a long t-shirt seemed like the best model on him.

I pressed myself against his chest, loving the heat his body was emitting. "What are we watching now?"  

"Mars attacks!"

 

The light coming from the TV was illuminating Jiyong hyung' face, turning him into a beautifully weird creature. Reaching out, I brushed the apple of his cheek, loving how his cheekbones were sticking out in this position - resting on a pillow. 

"Hyung?"

​"Hm..?" 

I smiled, loving his lazy answer. He didn't even tear his eyes from the screen, probably trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter