Final Chapter

My best Friend

 

Their was one thing that Mina had not planned when she had moved out of home. Beginning to like her best friend Park Chanyeol more than a best friend should. 
 
Chanyeol stretched and moved his uni work of his lap, "Why do they give us so much" he whined. Mina had finished hers about an hour but stayed awake to keep him company. He fell to the sideways on the couch his head hit her lap "Scratch my head" he said, pulling her fingers into his hair. Mina rolled her eyes "Scratch your own head" she said, " but i like it when you do it" he said smiling. 'Damn it' she thought, there was something about his smile, that made her heart do back flips, she always found herself smiling back. 
 
Chanyeol wrapped his arms around her, Mina wrapped her arms around him. She loved the way he held her tiny frame against his much larger frame, the way his after shave invaded her nostrils putting her at complete ease. In all honesty she always found their hugs growing longer not that she was complaining. 
 
"Yo Chanyeol" Mina said knocking on his bedroom door, opening the door. She entered his room empty, "hmm must be in the shower" she mumbled thoughtfully. 
 
Setting the basket on his bed she walked around and picked up a couple of shirts that had been laying on the floor. Throwing them in the basket, she picked up his favorite black shirt. 
 
She held the black shirt closer to her face, Chanyeols scent was mind numbing and exciting all at the same time. 
 
"Mina?" "Why are you smelling my shirt" 
 
Uh oh 
 
Mina's eyes widened, turning over to Chanyeol she squeaked he was only wearing a pair of baggy sweats, shirtless, towel in hand. "I...I umm Laundry i was doing laundry and didn't know if it was dirty" she stuttered. Chanyeol smiled at her before pulling her into a hug "thanks Mina" he whispered into her ear. Mina's face went bright red "Yah put a shirt on" she said pushing him off. Chanyeol chuckled, Mina grabbed the basket and ducked out of his room. "You know you like it" he shouted after her, Mina's face grew redder. 
 
 
Mina opened the door, looking for the light switch she frowned and pulled the piece of paper off the switch and flicked it on. "Follow the arrows" she read aloud, "Chanyeol" she called. Picking another one up, one after the other until she was standing in front of Chanyeols bedroom door.
 
Cautiously she opened the door, she stared at Chanyeol who was standing in the middle of the room. "Chan" he raised his hand and motioned for her to be quiet. He went over and grabbed a stack of medium sized pieces of card bored. 
 
"Mina I've known you for three years and they have been the best three years of my life" she read.
 
Pulling out the next bit of card bored, "Even if those three years, you've only seen me as a friend" Mina read. 
 
"For those past three years I've watched you cry, laugh, smile" she continued to read.
 
"I then realized that nobody makes me happy the way you do, nobody ever made me feel the way you do" Mina read
 
Placing the last piece of card bored down, Chanyeol walked over to her. 
 
Grasping her hands Chanyeol looked directly into Mina's eyes, "Mina, I really, really like you" he began. Mina stared into his big brown eyes, "I really like you too" she said. 
 
He hesitated before leaning down and pecking her lips, Mina's face went red. Chanyeol chuckled before pulling her into his arms. Mina wrapped her arms around him and smiled.
 
"Hey Mina" he said, she looked up, "this means your now free to sniff me whenever" he said smiling like an idiot. "Shut up" she said shoving him, she went to leave Chanyeol pulled her against his chest and kissed her forehand. "I like smelling you too" he said, burying his face into the crook of her neck. 
 
Yep this was originally planning on being a but i felt to awkward writing, need to practice my writing skills for the fututre it so i ended changing it lol