The Arrival

Lighthouse

Incheon International Airport

The arrival gate were packed with admirers of the young artist who were awaiting with signs and images that were comparable to current day kpop idols. Amongst the crowd were members of the artist's fan club, the media and members of Christie's Auction House trying to tread through the mob who wouldn't budge regardless of how they tried to push through. Lee Kwangsoo a man of comparatively tall stature regardless of who was there motioned to Eunji, a woman of noticeably smaller stature to place a call to the plane carrying their much sought after guest.

As planned, the plane arrived on time but as media and fans alike try to catch a glimpse of the artist, both her and her assistant had disappeared from sight along with their luggages, leaving the flight attendants with something to calm the disappointed crowd. The head flight attendant announced to the crowd that the artist was apologetic that she could not meet the crowd due to her schedule but has left for the fans a puzzle for showing her much love upon her return. As each flight attendant on the plane turned around to reveal what looks like pieces of a drawing on the back of their jacket that was painted on by the prodigal artist, the fans were both excited and confused but nonetheless, they started snapping pictures of each of the flight attendants' jackets.

Flashback:

In order to give herself enough time to escape, Jiyeon had arrange for her latest painting to be in puzzle form for the fans to solve and handed to the head flight attendant a message of apology to announce on her behalf. The flight attendants were all too happy to be helping Jiyeon as the artist had just finish posing for pictures were each one of them and a few members of the first class passengers who knew of her identity. 

Kang Sora, still amazed at the artist's work and intellect despite knowing her the longest let out a chuckle that caused the artist to lower her focus and ask why she was laughing hysterically. "Yah! Park Jiyeon, you were a bit too cruel don't you think? Those people are never going to solve that puzzle", Sora said while holding her stomach in the car. The artist gave Sora a quizzical look and responded "You knew what I drew?". Those were just blotches you drew since we were in the orphanage. You were too tired to think of anything, right? Sora said with confidence. The artist, wasn't quite sure of the significance either since it was something that pops into her head every so often when she returned to Korea but couldn't figure out why. However, seeing her friend laughing so heartily, Jiyeon decided to let Sora have her day and agreed. Jiyeon turned around to the driver who was chuckling in the driver seat of the run down car they were in and smacked him on the head. "Oppa, stop laughing at me. Your getaway car is going to get us caught, look, it is getting left behind by bicycles" Jiyeon pointed out and as the driver turn to look at the side, sure enough, a group of cyclists were passing the run down car while some were shouting that he needed to get the car off the road. "Its because you two have so many luggages and I haven't stepped on the gas yet. I want to follow traffic regulations" the driver tried to explain. "Jiwon oppa, let me introduce you to 3rd gear" Sora said as she reached and pulled the manual shift which warranted a death stare from Jiwon. "Hey, don't look at me that way, I am only helping you stay within safety regulations" Sora said with her hands up. Ignoring Sora, Jiwon ask Jiyeon if she wanted to stop for lunch before meeting up with the people from UNESCO which perked awake the sleepy back seat passenger. Jiwon immediately stopped the car when Sora chimed in and said "I knew we should have called Jae Jin oppa instead of Jiwon ahjusshi". "Yah! Look here little brat", Jiwon pointed to the little seafood shop they were parked in front of and before he could say anything else to Sora, she and Jiyeon had already ran into the small shop. "Aish, its all because of you" Jiwon hit the steering wheel of his car. A frustrated Jiwon stepped out of his car and slammed the door shut which caused the windows and bumper of his car to fall down. "Ahhhh, ok, ok, you win, I will bring you to the body shop to see Jae Jin" Jiwon lamented before tying up the bumper with the loosen rope and entering the small shop.