Lightless Window - Chap 1- When Death meets Destiny

Lightless Window

 

It was told, that long time a Human, who died suddenly in a accident, went up to God and asked for a second Chance. He wanted to see his Family once again, to say goodbye. But God couldn’t give him second Chance, but when he saw that he died, before his Time, he deiced to accept the Humans wish. He said, when you willing to accept the condition you will get second chance for a short time.. The Human accept this as long he could see his family once again....this was the first Scheduler....


 

If you if accept to forget everything, lose all the human feelings and just live for a day....you will able to your beloved once again....

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1

When Death meets Destiny


 

The Last word that you told me wasn't a goodbye, just listen this song, that was what you said. But Even the song is still remaining in my Heart, why I can't hear it..... that's why I won't say goodbye...


 


 

How long was is that he had spoken to him. Donghae lend his head against the wall and looked at the couple picture which he had take long ago. Once again he looked at the entrance, he was still there, but he didn't tell anything, not a good bye not I love you, he just went out with leaving a cold feeling behind. For awhile Donghae still stayed at the empty room until he deiced to go out. A cold wind brushed his Skin when he looked up to the Sky. It was already autumn, he remembered at the time when he moved to Seoul. It was also in the autumn time. It was really wired today, why was he remembering at the past, it was like everything was gonna end to day. Even though wasn't it better to say Goodbye to him before he leave. Where was the Love gone, which they promised? Lot of question appear in his mind, but without any answer.

“Jun-Ah?”, he heard suddenly a voice behind him, when he turned, he saw a mother who was running after her Child. “Jun -Ah!”, she shouted but the little girl didn't listen to her. Before her noticed it, the little girl of the road and at the same Time, Donghae noticed that there was a Car coming, which didn't seem to stop. Quickly he run to that girl and grabbed and throw he of the other side, but it was too late for him. The last which he saw was not from Eunhuyk, it was the face of a strange boy who was starring at him.

“Are you Ok?”, heard Donghae a voice, even it was still Dark in his mind, he could hear clear the Voice.

What happened he wanted to ask, but he couldn’t move his lips, either feel anything. Was I dead?”

“Call an ambulance, hurry up!”, another voice shouted. Slowly Donghae could see a small light which got bigger and behind that a face of an old man.

“hey young boy are you alright!”, the asked him. Next to him, there was that boy again. He wear normal clothing and looked little bit younger then him. When he noticed that Donghae glance he shakes his head. The Old man, helped Donghae up and he noticed in what kind of accident he was between.

“Normally, everyone would died in such an accident or even get hurt, but your body there is nothing. Everything is normal.”, explained the doctor, when was brought to the hospital. “If you want you can stay here for a night, for to be sure. But since everything is ok, your also allowed to go!”

Donghae nod for thanks and decided to stay at the Hospital, for awhile.

“Tz Tz Tz, this is the first time I saw such a case.”, suddenly a voice said. When Donghae looked after it, he saw that boy again. He sat next to him and looked at the nurse who passed by.

“What a waste, I thought it would be go so smoothly, but since your alive. It will become difficult aishh.”

“Who.......Who.......are ….you?”, shuttered Donghae and looked at the boy.

“Who? Me?”, he asked while pointing on himself.

“ah, my name is Zhoumi, normally I would say : I'm you Scheduler, so please fallow me.” , but in your case. My name is Zhoumi, I'm in the last year of the Scheduler work and now your guardian. Actuality, after the List, you had died today, since you survived, in this case, for you it was 20 days more days given. After this you know what happens?”


 

“So you mean, I was supposed to die today?”

“Yup!”

“And now you say, I have just 20 days to live?

“Yup!”

“And you are my Scheduler?

“Yup!”

“I think I hit my head!”

“Ya!”, shouted Zhoumi when he saw that Donghae was ignoring him. Donghae doesn't listen to him. -Just 20 days huh?- he thought while walking out of the hospital. It was already night and he could see the stars. He deiced to go back home and Eunhuyk would probably sleeping. What would he had done when he died today ?

Suddenly Donghae notice that someone was standing on the bridge, that person looked like a Girl, but when he went near, he saw that was a boy, he had a girl-like face with soft eyes, which was looking straight to the river. Somehow it remembered him on Eunhuyk. Donghae lent over the Site and looked also at the River.

“What would you do, if you had only 20 days left?”, he said while looking at the river. The guy turned to him and looked at him for awhile, and steeped off the site. Donghae looked after him and there was it again, that feeling.

When Donghae arrived the apartment he noticed that Eunhuyk fall asleep while waiting for him. He bend over him and looked at him. He had long eyelashes and a face which looked a painting. Donghae pulled him up and brought him to bed. -What would you do, if you only have 40 days left?- , he kissed him on his forehead and touched his cheek.

“Tzzzz, how boring!”

“Why are you ….no how u come....why u know....?”, asked Donghae and pointed at Zhoumi who was standing leaning against the wall.

“I know everything about u know did you already forget who I'm ?”

“If I'm already going to die, then I want a last wish!” , said Donghae clamed while looking at Eunhuyk.

“What?”

“I want you to help me to full fill my last wish?”

“I can't do it! We aren't allowed to interfere in human business and since your not going to die in this Moment” he answered and disappeared . For awhile Donghae looked at Eunhuyk and at the pic which was hanging on the wall.

“What is your last wish?”, he heard Zhoumis Voice again

“I thought you won't interfere in human business!”

“Just tell me!”

“ I swore not use music as a work to earn money, but even he didn't tell it, I knew that his wish was to hear me sing on a Stage. This I will do, I will give him a song as my last goodbye!”, he said while picking the pic off the Wall.

“I will help you, since you my last case and I have a good mood. Your days extended from 20 to 40 days, but with condition. I'm also allowed to use you body!”