Hiatus

The Bad Boy and The Troublemaker [3 Year Hiatus]

Okay, here's the deal.

I'm going back to boarding school tomorrow, and I'm positive that I'll be completely and utterly busy in the year 2015.

I've tried. I really did. The thing is, I haven't fully figured out how the story is going to be laid out yet. Trust me, when I tell you that I've started to re-write the first chapter, but I'm only a quarter part into the chapter.

I've written down the characters, their personalities, their story background, and a ton of ideas for the plot of the story. But the thing is, I'm still young and learning about the art of writing. Being the perfectionist I am, I want this story to be as flawless as I want it to be. Being only 15, I don't have that much time to spend on writing and editing the story as much as I would love to.

To clarify something, I decided - at the start of 2014 - to stop all AFF posts until I fully have time to commit myself to it, which is when I turn 18. I tried so hard to distance myself from this website, but the constant comments and requests asking me to post/update something, I felt bad for my subscribers.

In the end, I convinced myself to start fresh in 2015 and try to update as frequently as I could, but let's be honest. That's never going to happen. Just another New Year's resolution flushed down the drain. *sighs*

To sum everything up, I'm sticking to my original plan, which is to wait until I finish school and then, start writing again on AFF.

To all my readers out there, I'm sorry. I tried, but I know myself too well to lie to myself, including to you guys. I hope you'll understand and still wait for me to return. If you want to click that unsubscribe button, go ahead, I totally understand.

So, see you in 3 years...