Importance

Importance

 

Title:- Importance

Author:- Leafypants

Rating:- PG

Prompt:- Kyuhyun loves Jongwoon so much that he gets jealous with everything that Jongwoon treasures. Little did he know that he's the most valuable and loved treasure of Jongwoon :DD fluff please

Summary:- In which Kyuhyun suffers from jealousy and Jongwoon only loves one precious thing.

♥규 성♥

Kyuhyun loves Jongwoon so much that he gets jealous with everything that Jongwoon treasures. Little did he know that he's the most valuable and loved treasure of Jongwoon…

"Jongwoon! Why are you paying so much attention to your turtles?! I thought I was more important!” A brown eyed beauty screamed at another black haired male.

“But Kyunie…. I haven't feed them yet… They’ll starve…”

“Who is more important?! Your turtles or I?”

The guy named Jongwoon sighed. This wasn’t the first time his lover was like this. The brown eyed beauty started to walk away.

“Kyuhyun.” Jongwoon grabbed Kyuhyun’s wrist.

“I was just feeding them… You know you’re the only one for me.” Kyuhyun looked at him and pouted cutely.

“Really?” Jongwoon smiled. He replied, “Of course”, and pecked Kyuhyun’s pouting lips.

His face was adorned with a pinkish blush. Jongwoon messed Kyuhyun’s hair and grabbed his hand. Kyuhyun instantly forgot his anger towards Jongwoon.

"Woonie.” “Yes, baby?” “I want ice cream.”

Jongwoon smiled. His lover was so cute.

"Alright~ Let’s go get it. You wanna go to the park afterwards?” Kyuhyun smiled. He’s an angel, Jongwoon thought.

Cho Kyuhyun. Kim Jongwoon’s boyfriend since they were both 18. He was really cute, but sometimes he went a little overboard with his selfishness and jealousy. Okay, maybe a lot. He was the complete opposite of Jongwoon. Jongwoon was a guy too matured for his age, was too quiet, and had this gothic/dark aura around him. But they still fell in love with each other. Kyuhyun was the talkative and bubbly one, Jongwoon the quiet and ‘weird’ one. They made the ‘perfect’ couple, as some would say.

“Jongwoon.”

 “Hmm.”

"I want ice cream.”

“But Kyunnie, I still have to finish this project… It’s due in 2 days…”

“Kim Jongwoon. You care more about your project than your boyfriend?!” Jongwoon sighed.

"Baby, let’s not start this again…”

"No, Jongwoon! You love more your grade than your lover?!” Jongwoon sighed and looked at his boyfriend.

“Kyuhyun. Let’s not start. You know very well I love you more than this project, but I have to finish it, okay? Please, let me finish it, and then we’ll go get your ice cream.”

Kyuhyun pouted cutely.

“Really?”

Jongwoon smiled.

“Yes, baby.”

Kyuhyun sat in Jongwoon’s bed.

“Okay… If you say so…”

“Baby, don’t sulk.”

“I’m not sulking.” Jongwoon chuckled.

He wanted to hurry up and finish his goddam project so he could be with his cute lover. After an hour or so, Jongwoon was finally free.

“Baby~! I’m free~” No response from Kyuhyun.

“Baby?” He turned around and chuckled.

Kyuhyun was sleeping on Jongwoon’s bed, his lips slightly parted, and his eyes closed, showing his beautiful long eyelashes. Jongwoon had to smile. Why was Kyuhyun so cute, yet so stubborn?

Jongwoon sat at the end of the bed so he wouldn’t wake up his lover. He started to caress his face, his cheeks, his lips, and his hair. Kyuhyun was perfect. His skin was so soft… Kyuhyun moved a bit, and it made Jongwoon smile more. Jongwoon kissed Kyuhyun’s lips and it made him wake up.

“Hnn… Woonie? Are you done?” Jongwoon nodded.

“Yep~ Let’s go get you that ice cream, shall we?” Kyuhyun nodded sheepishly.

They went to get some ice cream. Jongwoon got chocolate, while Kyuhyun got strawberry. Pink. It so suits him… Jongwoon thought and blushed.

Kyuhyun giggled at Jongwoon’s blush and said, “Woonie~ Say ‘ah’.”

Jongwoon smiled and opened his mouth. Kyuhyun gave him a bite from his ice cream. They happily shared their ice cream. After they finished it, Jongwoon took Kyuhyun home.

“Jongwoonie, thank you for today~” He kissed Jongwoon on his cheek. Jongwoon hugged him.

“Kyu-ah, I love you.”

Kyuhyun blushed and smiled.

“I know, paboo. Aish, you can only love me, and no one else, got that?” Jongwoon chuckled at his lover’s selfishness.

“You hear?” Jongwoon nodded his head.

“Of course, sweetheart. Only you and no one else.” Kyuhyun smiled.

"Good.”

He went inside his apartment and Jongwoon sighed. His lover was really cute, but those sudden jealous fits he had were too much. If Kyuhyun ever found out about the white box he had at home, it would be the end for him.

A week later, Kyuhyun decided to pay a visit to Jongwoon. He opened the door, since he had spare keys to Jongwoon’s apartment. He slowly tiptoed to Jongwoon’s bedroom, but was surprised to find Jongwoon hiding a white box.

“Jongwoon? What is that?” Jongwoon froze.

“Eh… That’s just… Old stuff, you know.” Jongwoon nervously laughed and hid the box. Kyuhyun went towards Jongwoon and put his hands on his waist.

“Kim Jongwoon. What are you hiding from me?”

 Jongwoon smiled.

"It’s nothing~ Just some old things from when I was little. Don’t worry, it’s nothing big.”

He kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek.

"Jongwoon…” Jongwoon grabbed Kyuhyun’s wrist and pulled his out of the bedroom.

“Weren’t we supposed to go to the amusement park today?” Kyuhyun looked at him.

"Don’t try and change the conversation. What was that? Is it something important?”

“Well…”

 “Jongwoon.” Jongwoon sighed.

“It’s something very important to me.”

Jongwoon instantly regretted saying that. Kyuhyun gave him a glare.

“So… It’s something so important that you can’t tell me. That means it’s more important than your boyfriend, isn’t it?!”

“Baby…”

“Don’t baby me! What is that, Kim Jongwoon?!”

Jongwoon was on the verge of exploding.

“Kyuhyun…”

“What?! I thought you loved me---”

That was it. That’s what made Jongwoon explode. He never raised his voice.

“JUST SHUT UP, OKAY?!”

Kyuhyun froze. His Jongwoon screamed at him?

“Just. Shut. Up.”

He got the box from under the bed and threw it at Kyuhyun.

“There. You wanna see for yourself? I don’t care.”

And with that, Jongwoon stormed off the bedroom. Kyuhyun sat on the bed and blinked twice. J-jongwoon… S-screamed at me? Kyuhyun blinked tears. He never acted like that in front of Kyuhyun. He was a very laidback guy. Kyuhyun wiped his tears with his hand and opened the box. What was so important to Jongwoon?

Kyuhyun’s eyes couldn’t believe what he saw as soon as he opened that mysterious box. A picture of him and Jongwoon when they first met and a necklace that Kyuhyun lost a few years ago. He smiled and started to cry. How could he have been so stupid and untrustworthy of his boyfriend?! He got up with the box in hand and went to the living room. Jongwoon was sitting on the couch, watching TV. Kyuhyun sat next to him.

“J-jongwoonie…” Jongwoon ignored him. Kyuhyun bit his lips.

“I-I’m sorry… Forgive me, please…”

“Did you look through the box?”

“Y-yeah…” Jongwoon looked at Kyuhyun.

“You saw everything, right?” Kyuhyun nodded, his face a crying mess.

Jongwoon sighed.

“Don’t cry, I hate to see you cry.”

“J-jongwoon…” He started to cry.

“I-I love you… I’m sorry! I… I-I’m supposed to trust you more… B-but…” Jongwoon grabbed Kyuhyun’s wrist and pulled him close.

“It’s okay…” Kyuhyun hugged him tighter.

“It’s not! I… I never knew that…” Jongwoon smiled.

“That you’re my most valuable and loved treasure? I wasn't lying when I told you.”

He kissed Kyuhyun’s tears. Kyuhyun smiled.

“But how did you find my necklace?” Jongwoon laughed and blushed a bit.

“W-well… When I first met you, I was too scared to talk to you, so… One day, your necklace was lying on top of your desk in the classroom… It was one chance in a lifetime…” Kyuhyun giggled cutely.

“So you stole it?” Jongwoon blushed.

Borrowed, baby. Borrowed.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Wait. Did we knew each other in middle school?” Jongwoon blushed more.

"Ehh….” “Jongwoon. I lost that necklace when I was in middle school, and I don’t remember us being in the same middle school.”

 “W-well…” He looked away.

 “Oh my God! Since when have you…” Jongwoon sighed.

“Kyuhyun…”

“JONGWOON YOU STALKER! OH MY GOD!” Kyuhyun started to laugh.

For the next week or so, Kyuhyun kept bugging Jongwoon as to when was the first time he saw Kyuhyun. Jongwoon never said anything.

FIN.

♥규 성♥

Kyusungcentral: We would like to thank Leslie for her hardwork and ash Rhen if she liked her story..lol