MILKYVANILLA

R E Q U E S T E D ♥

 

"Eunbyul-ah" Gongchan called out your name and held your hand.
"that's not how to hold the drumstck" His hands is somewhat around you like he is hugging from the back.
You felt his hands so warm while holding yours. it was slender and porcelain-like, it was soft.
 
You looked up and stare at his face, he looked at you and slowly .. slowly his face is getting closer and closer to your face.
You waited for his lips to touch yours when .....
*BAAAAAM* your face slammed on your desk.
 The class got silent and looked at you.  then the next thing you knew, they burst out laughing including your professor.
 
"awww" you whispered , rubbing your face. You were caught up in your silly dreams again about Gongchan.
But you still managed to giggle about your dream though your face hurt like hell.
Soon enough, the bell rang.
 
A F T E R  C L A S S
 
You ran as fast as you can and headed to the Senior's band room.
As you came nearer, you heard B1A4 band practicing.. You opened the door and walked in .. they didn't care at all
They were so carried away from playing theie music.
 
You are taking a chance to look and have a glance on Gongchan but he is covered by his band members.
Sandeul -the lead vocal-  is the one infront. Jinyoung-the base guitarist-. Shinwoo-vocalist-. 
Baro-rapper/electric guitarist- and then finally..
you saw him
 
Gingchansik -drums- the one responsible for making you want to play drums since you were a freshman in highschool 
until now that you're in college.
You stared at him and every beat he release, it made your heart beats faster as if it's connected or something.
Finally, he hit the last note and the band took a rest.. Gongchan came up to you and sat beside you..
 
Gongchan: "Eunbyul-ah, can you wait for awhile? I'll have to rest for a sec. efore tutoring you"
Me: *wide smile* ne oppa~ take your time"
"i'll wait for you forever anyway," you thought and chuckled.
 
He realized it and smiled. He pat your head and piched your nose like what he did when you first met..
 
F L A S H  B A C K
 
I ran out of the classroom weeping.
My feet won't stop running, i don't even know where i was going.
Finally, i stopped in front of the music room gasping for air but still sobbing.
I thought i heard the drums being played so i went it.
 
There i saw  the drums, i came closer and there was a boy. 
He looks the same age as me. He has a big round eyes and a blonde shiny smooth-looking hair that stands out.
I stared at him standing at awe. He noticed me and stopped playing.
 
Him: A-are you okay?
He asked me. I nod then he stood up from he is, not convinced with my answer. He took my hand and take me to the drum set.
He let me sit and gave me the drumsticks.. i look at him with questioning eyes and he smiled.
 
-omo, so cute- i thought.
Him: hit the drums, i swear it'll ease your feelngs.
He stepped closer at meand brushed his thumb to my cheeks, wiping my tears away.
Him: stop crying okay?, i'll listen to you problems after you ease up.
He patted my head and pinched my nose.
 
I looked away and started hitting randomly onto the drums so he won't see me blushing.
he stood there by my side until i stopped making noise which by the way i'm enjoying myself.
He clapped
 
Him: Do you feel okay now?
Me: Ne~ it felt great, gomawo.
 
I bow at him and he dragged me down to sit on the floor.
Him: Why are you crying anyway?
Me: I-i got laughed at in class because i don't know how to play any instruments
Him: that's it? *cracked up*
 
I stood up but he pulled me back down.
Him: okay okay - im sorry. it's just that ..nevermind, i'll just help you and teach you drums.
Is that fine with you ?
I nod.
Him:Good. what's your name by the way.?
Me: i - i am Eunbyul. freshman in class B-1"
Him: oh~nice to meet you Eunbyul-ah. Im your oppa, Gngchansik. Im a sophmore in class A
section 4.
 
-e-eh? my oppa ?! it can't be..- you thought facing palm n your head.
He held your hand for a hand shake. After that, there was silence.
 
Me: Gongchan-o-oppa*blushed* would you actually teach me ?
Gongchan: Of course i will. I'm a man, i do my words.
 
He smiled. A smile that never left my mind and left a mark in my heart.
So now, Im a student of another student. but im a junior in drums for god's sake T_T
 
E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K
 
 
Gongchan waved his hand infront of your face.
Gongchan: yah! stop staring
You: m-mian! 
Gongchan: are you daydreaming about me ? *smirked*
You: mwoh? a-anio *blush*
Gongchan: pfft. don't deny anymore. I can readminds you know
You: eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?!! y-you, r-really ?! no way!
 
You complained nervous. He stood up laughing...
Gongchan: come now, let's practice.
He walked ahead and you followed him still thinking of what he said.
 
Gongchan: Do you remember the O.k song i taught you ? i want you to play it.
You: b-but i, i can't play without someone singing.
Gongchan: i'll sing.
He was serious. And you come to think of it, you never really have heard him sing.
You: well this is unusual, are you sure? don't you like to call Sandeul or CNU - oppa?
Gongchan: yes im sure and no i don't want to call them, they're busy too y'know
 
He seriously did sing, 
-he's voice is so beautiful and he sings pretty good- you thought.
 
Gongchan: Okay, you're really getting good. but not enough.
You puff your cheeks.
Gongchan: Let's grab something to eat.
You: okay~ Yah! it's your treat right?
Gongchan: oh look who's talking so demanding. You must have forgotten, im 2 years oler than you so
don't just "Yah" me.
He protested, you laughed but agreed anyway.
 
C A F E
 
You: o-oppa~
Gongchan: ne?
You: you .. don't you have a girlfriend ?
He was shocked by your sudden question.
Gongchan: What are you talking about?
You: because i never really see with another girl ever since.
Gongchan: th-that's because, a-anyway why are you asking such question so bluntly?
 
Your coffee was sent to your table before you could even speak.
 
Gongchan: wow
He stared at it as if his eyes are sparkling and his mouth is watering.
You: cute
 
You blabber not knowing and he heard it. 
You covered your mouth then he smirked.
 
Gongchan: well then, let's dig in my admirer
He scooped the foam on top while you look at him stunned.
He noticed it and laughed.
Gongchan: dude i was joking, don't take it in.
You feel relieved and just laugh it off with him.
You scooped the foam too and opened your mouth as wide as you can.
 
You: uhhhhm so yummy.
Gongchan stared at you slightly smiling.
You: what?
He raised his hand and tilt your chin.. he was looking in your lips. or so you thought. You stared back not knowing what to do while your heart beats fast.
He brushed his thumb at the side of your lips. You twitched a little.
-wh-what's happening ?! im so nervous- you thought.
 
Your fantasy was interupted by a girl. She is gorgeous- small elegant face, perfect slim body, and a shiny soft hair..
She looked at the both of you shifting her glances back and forth.
 
Her: a-am i interupting here ?
Gongchan snapped his hand away from you. You were shocked by his sudden reaction.
Gongchan: oh- no i was just taking off the cream on her face that's all. b-but what are you doing here ? s-since when -
Her: i came back from U.S just a week ago, and i was just walking by and thought of getting a drink. And yeah-
You: excuse me for a bit, im going to the comfort room.
 
You stood up while the girl sat down. You stomp off the comfort pissed.
-damn it! who the hell is she ?! she pisses me off a-and Gongchan seems to act so much mature around her. who is she?!-
You cool your self there for awhile and went out.
You saw Gongchan iun the counter while the girl is beside your chair.
You show off a fake smile as you approach her 
 
Her: what took you so long?
You: uhm just- nothing just had some retouching done so yea. what's Gongchan doing there?
Her: oh he ordered for me.
You: oh- i see.
Her: uhm. you-you don't need to be jealous of me ang Gongchan. what's between us before, it's over so ..
You: w-what are you talking about ?
Her: you're his girlfriend right?
You: what?! n-no how could you s-say that?
Her: really? but before- he said he would only take his girlfriendor the girl he likes here.
You: w-what?! n-no way h-he , i-im just his friend.
Her: well okay. but tbh, Gongchan grew more cuter. i might fall for him again.
 
You became silent and Gongchan went back to his seat. 
Gongchan: here you go.
Her: thank you, you still remeber huh?
Gongchan: uhm y-yeah,
Her: well then, i'll drop off first ne?
 
You nodded and Gongchan gave her a warm smile.
You kept silent until even she was gone. The atmosphere became awkward.
 
Gongchan: are you okay ?
You: ne~ th-that girl who ?
Gongchan: that's Jae-in.
You: and? who is she t you?
Gongchan: uhm, that. she is my ex-girlfriend.
You: oh, let's head home now shall we Gongchan-nim?
Gongchan: what? why? and don't call me that.
You: mian
Gongchan: is something wrong ? You don't usually leave your frappe without finishing it.
You: i don't feel really good and i lost my appetite
Gongchan: okay
 
H O U S E
 
you flopdown on your bed leaving a big sigh.
You: so, it's his ex girlfriend. but it doesn't feel like that. it's as if they still have something with one another. i don't like this. what is wrong with me.?! i have to take some time to cool off.
 
You started not going to your-so-called Drum lesson and started avoiding Gongchan.
 
Gongchan: Yah- Eunbyul-ah. what's up with you?
Gongchan visited you in your classroom.
You: hm?
Gongchan: You're not attending our our lessons and  you're not even talking to me. do you have a problem with me? You're giving me the cold shoulder.
You: wh-what n-no.. i just-
Gongchan: well if you wanted to quit just tell me, so i won't look like a fool waiting for nothing, but if you still do  want to continue, go to the music room 2 days from now, that's friday after class"
 
He dashed out of the room not waiting for your answer.
You:Is he mad? Well he sounded angry.
You sighed.
 
Friday came and time flies so fast that you did not even notice that class is almost over.
The bell rang then your heart pounds so fast and you are left undecided in your room whether you will go or not...
 
Girl1: come on ! faster! let's go ~ it will start soon you know..
One girl from the hallway shouted as she grabbed her friends hand. You saw many students running to the music room.
You: uhm excuse me. what's happening? what's all the ruckus all about? 
RandomGirl: uhm you don't know? the band is gonna play today, specially for someone.
You: for someone? who?
RandomGirl: no one knows though. just come if you wanted to know. im sorry but i have to go now.
 
She ran off and you're left alone again. You are thinking of going home but your feet voluntarily to the music room.
Gongchan spotted you and run at you.
 
Gongchan: you came!
He hugged you and pulled you to the front and let you sit in the front chair.
he went up the stage and it's as if they are having their concert.
they end up playing 5 song while the students are having some much fun.
 
Afterwards. gongchan stood up and switched places with sandeul.everyone was shocked.
Gongchan: uhm hey~~ today is a little different, it's something i came up with. so it's special for me too. well you see, i like this girl, im a coward to be honest. 
You shook your head remebering his ex-girlfriend.
Gongchan: I knew her from 5 years ago, but i wasn't able to tell her how i really feel because i was waiting for the right time, because i thought she was too young for me so i decided that i'll court her when she's in senior year.
 
He stared at you.
Gongchan: But then, i realized that if i waited for that long then she could just slip through my hand and be taken away by someone else. So this is made happen because of her, this is the reason this is happening.
 
Eunbyul-ah. i- i love you :">
i really do.
 
the other members played a slow song while gongchan fetched you at your sit. You found yourself dancing with the music.
Your hand around Gongchan's neck while his, on your waist.
 
Gongchan: u-uhm so, now you know~ i just can't hold it back anymore i really do love you.
You: m-me too
You whispered. He raised his head and you saw his face so red but his eyes so full of joy.
 
Gongchan: eer. im w-wanting to kiss you right now but- i promised my self i won't do such things unless you're senior already.
You: why?
Gongchan: be-because i think you--
 
You cut him off as you gave him a peck on his lips.
You chuckled while he look at you stunned.
 
 


 

i hope you liked it :>