I Love You, Oppa

I Love You, Oppa

I was heading towards our training room. I was walking when I was someone coming near me. He's heading towards me. It's Teuk oppa. I've been inlove with him like crazy. I've been inlove with him like hell since trainee days. But he's in a relationship with Jessica. Yeah right TaeYeon. You don't have a chance.

"Hey!" He said to me. My heart pumps like crazy now.
"Hey!" I answered
"Soooo. . .Where are you heading?" He asked
"At our training room, How about you?"
"At ours. Come let's go there together. It's just one room apart"
"Togetehr? What together?" Right Taengoo, you just totally blew it off!
"Aegyo! Sometimes, your just so cute." He said and pinched my cheek. "Let's go now" He said and put his arms aroud my shoulder. I giggled.
"I wanna see my Ice Princess"
"Oh . . ." I said. I know that sadness can be detected in my voice. Anybody, even those who don't even knew me can see right through my voice that I'm sad. Anybody can realize I'm hurt.

"Taengoo . . ." He said and faced me. He grab my hands ang twist me to face him.
"Ne?" I said, trying HARD to sound happy. He just stared at me, emotionless
"Oh oh oh oh Ppareul saranghae, ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae" I sang without looking at him, I can feel that he's looking straight at my eyes.
"Oppaaaa. Let's go now" I said when I felt super awkward
"Okay. Let's go." He said and held my hand, he entwined our hands, luckily for me we're near our training rooms. I drew my hand back
"Oppa. I've been inlove with you all this time. I love you so much. I know it's wrong . . ." I started to cry "I know it's a mistake because you can never love me. You love her, you love my dongsaeng Jessica. You two are perfect for each other. You don't have to love me back. I'm not asking you to. But let me love you. I can't help myself. i must tell you, I tried controlling myself. I tried stoping myself from loving you. but i just can't. I'm not saying this for you to break up with her, not for you to even love her a little. I'm saying this because i will explode if i don't say it. Now you know about it. You can hate my now, for loving you. I'm not expecting anything. . . .I know you love her. Sooo, is this when the awkward time starts . . .?" I said in between sobs. Then I realized that we are in front of our training room and I said that, what if Jessica actually heard me? I look at the door, good thing no one's there, I was really crying now. Then I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"So, where is Jessica?" He asked.
"Inside" I said

He knocked on the door and went inside. I have no idea why I said that. I felt like a freaking loser. I can't help but to cry and cry. I fell on the ground while crying. I leaned to the wall. After all that I've said all he can say to me is where is jessica? god. I wanna die now. I was crying like hell. and after like 10 minutes I heard the door open, Jessica walked out. I can't see her face. She stopped in front of me.

"Unni, don't blame yourself. I hope your happy. I'm happy for you. Take good care of him" She said and rushed towards the cr. I have no strength to comprehend what she just said. i don't have the strength to run after her. All I can feel at the moment is my heart, broken into million pieces.

Then I heard the door open again. I looked at it and saw LeeTeuk staring at me. I stood. Me crying for him was the last thing I want him to see. He's the kind of person that would feel guilty if he sees someone crying for him. I turned my back at him. Then I felt a hug, he hugged me. Why?

"Don't worry oppa, I can handle myself" I said in between sobs
"Let me help you taengoo" He said
"Don't be guilty. I'm alright, You don't have to do this" He grabbed me and turned me around.
"Look, Taengoo, having you as my friend was a good thing that happened to me."
"I know" I interupted him. "And that's all we'll ever be" I said trying to console myself
"But to be your boyfriend, will be the best thing that can happen to me" He said
"Oppa, let me cry, let me cry like hell. Don't make me believe as if we can be something more than this okay? You love her, and that's all will ever be"
"No! Listen, I love you. I love all this time."
"Oppa, Don't. . ."
"Taengoo listen. . .I love you with all my heart. I dated with Jessica, yes. Because I thought that you love WooYoung and not me. I've been inlove with you and I've been loving you more every single day I'm with you. But I can't let you know. Because I've been dating with Jessica, and I thought you love him."
"I'm not inlove with WooYoung, he's just a friend, and that's all we'll ever be, oppa. You're the one I love. Just you oppa. Only you." I said
"A while ago, when you told me you love me. I asked you where is Jessica, not to hurt you, or for you to have the idea that I don't care what you said. i asked for her for me to talk to her, tell her what I trully feel about you and evetually break up with her. I don't wanna miss the chance to be with you, my precious princess Taengoo."
"Oppa. . .I love you"
"I love you too Taengoo, I love you more" He said and kissed my forehead.