Thank You

Thank You

 

I stared out the window of my 5th floor apartment. Looking out upon Seoul, a strange feeling crept inside me.
What if he hadn't had come back? What if something bad happened to him?
I took a deep breath. I gazed at the many buildings with snow coated over them. It all reminded me of last winter. The winter without him
“What are you doing?” Jungsu came up behind me and hugged me.
I snapped out of my stupor and smiled, “Nothing~ I was waiting for you to wake up.”
“Well, I'm awake now.” he giggled and spun me around to place a soft peck on my lips.
My heart raced just like it did the first time.
“Jungsu.” I said, smiling lightly.
“Yeah?” he pressed his forehead to mine.
“Thank you.”
“For what?” he questioned, taken aback a little.
“For coming back. For everything.” I replied, sighing, “Remember? When you were in the military. I missed you so much. I always sent letters but I was never able to visit. It was really hard for me.”
Jungsu nodded and his smile faded, “Yeah, I remember. I kept all of those letters.”
I chuckled in satisfaction, “I know.”
“I was supposed to come back, though. I couldn't just stay. Even if I wanted to, which I didn't. I wanted to get back to you as soon as possible.” he rested his head next to mine.
We held each other and stayed like that for a few moments. Everything seemed to be complete.
“I love you.” he said.
“I love you, too.”

 

a/n: sorry its short but it's cute right yeah it is. i love leeteuk so much it hurts now excuse me while i go cry ;;