September 10, 2009

Finifugal

September 10, 2009

Dear Brother,

After a painstaking waiting session with the bus, I arrived home around three o'clock. The house is surprising quiet. Dad's not home anymore. It's quite lonely without you or Dad. I miss you both. Dad is probably working somewhere far away. Mom and I are doing fine. Did I mention Mom got a new job? I don't really understand what's she's doing, but at least she is earning money. I feel very content with that thought. However, I still somewhat feel not content. Should I get a job? I don't know what job I could get at my age; perhaps I should work at McDonalds. That was a joke.

Anyways, I'm sorry I didn't write yesterday; the amount of homework teachers can give on the second day of school is just absolutely horrid. School has been somewhat okay. I still can't say much- only my second day of school. Actually, it's technically the first day of school for the rest of the school. You see, two days ago was just a day for Freshmen. I can now conclude that the school is more crowded than middle school. Was school like this for you brother? It must've been, you had so many friends. They came over often. On that note of school, I haven't made many friends. Cross that, I have no friends; mostly just plain acquaintances, none that I can say is my "friend." At lunch, I go to a study room in the library to eat. One of the library rules is that food and drinks are not allowed. At lunch there are not many people in the library. The librarians are very nice and treat me very well despite my oh-I-broke-the-rules. I'm doing well in everything if you disregard Biology. Science is not my forte as you can see. I wish you were here to help me on my school troubles, but where you are is probably better.

Dismissing that sidetracked thought, I've passed this room after school a lot during lunch, in between class breaks, after school. There's always the same group of boys in there singing, dancing, it looks like a lot of fun. One of them is very cute. Is this the feeling of an adolescence girl when she sees an extremely attractive male despite their indifference in age? Am I the only one who hasn't experienced this before? Moving on, He's in one of my classes. I think it was English class. His name is cross that, I don't remember. His last name is Lee. Does this make me a bad person brother? For merely forgetting one person's name? I don't know; I just can't recall his first name. He doesn't talk much, actually it's rather he mostly sleeps in class. I wonder why he's so tired. Anyways, it's around ten o'clock, I've left Mom some food. I shall be going to sleep. Good night brother.

Your loving sister,

Yumi


Aa