New step-sister and Mi-Cha's secret.

I Fell In Love In With A Wrong Guy!

 

Kyung-Mi is looking out through the window of the car, she has been daydreaming for a while until a hand tapped her shoulder. Kyung-Mi snap out of her daydream and looked at her mother. Her mother smile at her, "Are you nervous?" her mother asked while her eyes are on the road. Kyung-Mi plays with her hair when she's nervous, "Umma, is Mi-Cha nice?" Kyung-Mi asked. Her mother smiled, "Of course."

Kyung-Mi smile back to her mother, "I can't wait to meet Mi-Cha!"

Meanwhile, Mi-Cha is sitting out on the porch waiting for Kyung-Mi as her father walked out and saw her. "Are you looking for someone?" he asked. Mi-Cha smiled as she nod her head, "Ye, but I'm kind of nervous to see my step-sister." Mi-cha said, biting her bottom lip. Her father and Mi-Cha is still waiting until they heard a car coming. Mi-Cha stood up as her father smile, "Meet your new family." he said. The car stopped in front of the house, Kyung-Mi looked up and saw her new house.

Kyung-Mi gasped, "Oh my god, it's huge!" Kyung-Mi's eyes grew wider in shock. Her mother giggled at Kyung-Mi's reaction to the new house, "Do you like our new house?" her mother asked. Kyung-Mi turn to her mother, "Ye." as she turn her head and saw Mi-Cha. Kyung-Mi gasped again, "Annyounghasehyo, Mi-Cha." Kyung-Mi said as Mi-Cha smile. "Annyounghasehyo, Kyung-Mi!" Mi-Cha replied.

Kyung-Mi smiled back, 'Just then, I knew we're going to be best friends.'

-Next Day-

Mi-Cha opened the door, "Wakie wakie, Kyung-Mi!" Mi-Cha shouted happily as Kyung-Mi groan in tiredness. Kyung-Mi attempted to open her eyes but she is still so tired. Mi-Cha walks to the window and pulled up the curtains.

Mi-Cha turns around with a big smile on her face, "Get up! It's breakfast time!" Mi-Cha walked to Kyung-Mi's bed and took the blanket away from her. Kyung-Mi kicked Mi-Cha but she missed her, Mi-Cha giggled at Kyung-Mi's cuteness. "You're so cute.... like a kitty!" Mi-Cha squealed. Kyung-Mi sat up and glares at Mi-Cha,"WHATEVER!" in a pout but smiled. "GET OUT!" Kyung-Mi shouted happily as she smiled at Mi-Cha. Mi-Cha wink at Kyung-Mi, "Hurry up, don't want your breakfast to get cold~" Mi-Cha sang. Mi-Cha dance her way out of Kyung-Mi's bedroom and shut the door.

Kyung-Mi shakes her head, "And I thought I was crazy." Kyung-Mi stood up from her bed and started to do her morning  routine. After she's finished, she glances in the mirror.

Kyung-Mi nods her head, "Perfect."

...

Kyung-Mi walked to the dinning room, she looked around in awed.

And then she looked at Mi-Cha as she saw Mi-Cha's outfit.

Mi-Cha smile at Kyung-Mi, "Hey, come here." Mi-Cha patted the next to her. Kyung-Mi walked to Mi-Cha and sat down next to Mi-Cha.

Mi-Cha looked at Kyung-Mi, "After this, do you want to go to jump on the trampoline with me?" Mi-Cha asked.

Kyung-Mi smiles and nodded, "Sure, how big is it?" Kyung-Mi asked. Mi-Cha smile mysteriously, "Wait and see!" she said.

...

Kyung-Mi's eyes grew wide, "Daebak... it's huge!"

Mi-Cha nodded her head while she smiled. Kyung-Mi took off her shoes while Mi-Cha took off her shoes as well, however when Kyung-Mi turn to Mi-Cha. She saw Mi-Cha taking off her object from her right ear. Kyung-Mi tilted her head, "What's that?" but she got no respond from Mi-Cha. Mi-Cha turn her head to Kyung-Mi, "If you're wondering what this is, it's my cochlear implant." Mi-Cha said holding up her cochlear implant.

Kyung-Mi gasped, "Cochlear implant.... Whats that?" Kyung-Mi asked. Mi-Cha biting her bottom lip and then she looks down, "I have to wear it, so that I can hear. Without the cochlear implant..." Mi-Cha looked up at Kyung-Mi, "Then I'll be deaf." Mi-Cha whispers and Kyung-Mi smiled, "That's cool that you're different." Mi-Cha blinked in shock then she smile so wide that her smile could reach her eyes, "Wha? Your not gonna make fun of it?" she said and Kyung-Mi shakes her head, "Anyio, why would I laugh, when I think it's cool? Wait, if you have that cochlear implant off, then how can you understand what I'm saying?" Kyung-Mi asked so many questions and Mi-Cha put her cochlear implant back on her right ear.

"Well, I've been bullied for so many years because of my deafness and I've been homeschool for couple of years now." Mi-Cha said, "Without my cochlear implant, I can understand when I read lips, read body languages, and I know sign languages." Mi-Cha replied.

Kyung-Mi nodded her head, "That's cool can you teach me?" Mi-Cha smiled, "Sure, Kyung-Mi."

Mi-Cha looks up at the sky, 'Thank you Kyung-Mi... I just knew that we're going to be best friends.'