Changed

Moving On

I have changed since Krystal broke up with me. I hook up with any girls that I find hot and I lost my ity the day after Krystal broke up with me. My friends called me stupid expecially Yuri since she's dating Jessica which is my ex-girlfriend sis. I don't really care about nothing  I still can't get over a brokenheart. So I got out of the car and girl started putting them on me they started saying 'Amber marry me', 'Amber be mine". I was about respond when my friends Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung grabbed me. I hollared back to them saying 'Maybe some other times ladies and you ladies are hot'. They screamed back at me saying 'We love you Amber'.

They dragged me to the cafeteria then Hyuna unexpectedly came up to me and kissed me I responded back but at the corner of my eyes I saw a familiar face it was no other then Krystal and shes holding hands with my rival Kai.

My heart broke to millions of pieces, I couldn't control it anymore so I just made out with Hyuna right then and now. Until my friends had to pull us apart. Yuri slapped the back of my head 'why the heck are you making out with your girlfriend in the cafeteria dude.' I saw Hyuna blush, "the thing is Hyuna and I are just a thing. I dont have feelings for her shes like a toy to me, and i met her at a bar a year ago shesthe one i gave my ity to, so you could say we're just friends for benefit". I told Yuri to shut up then I took Hyuna to a janitors closet to make out with her.........