E05

Diary of a Fierce & Young Teen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~PAGE 07: CHANGE by MIN HEE~

 

5:00 a.m. The alarm was ringing and the manager got up to wake Min Hee up, together with Chaeri and Mi Young. Even though they’re still sleepy, they all geared up for their morning routine which is jogging.

 

The sun was still about to rise and the three were already running along the Han River. Other people were doing the same and sometimes, if fan will jog along with them, they will chat with him or her. Seperately, the three had almost done nine rounds out of 15 and Min Hee decided to rest a bit.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Min Hee imnida..” She was having a hard time since she was catching her breathe, “As you can see, as early as 6:15, the members and I are starting our daily exercise.. Waaa! Han River is definitely is nice especially during the sunrise or sunset!

 

She showed the beautiful view of Han River, “No wonder Korea is called, the Rising Sun of the East..” You said but then you weren’t too sure and chuckled, “Am I right?”

 

After that small talk, Min Hee went for another six rounds. The next is, Min Hee held the self cam that she’ll be doing for her diary compilation today, “Okay.. Jogging is done and now, we’re on our way back to our dorm. It’s ony 7:30 and by 9 we need to leave the dorm..”

 

*Min Hee: Ever since the company told us to lose some weight, Chaeri, Mi Young and I jog every morning since we weren’t really y before when we entered. We had a strict diet before like we should onl eat 1 cup of everything, spend four hours in the gym, have 20 rounds and we are only allowed to eat beef and vegetables, other than that, it is a big no no no! but now, we can eat what we want, may times a day as long as we can maintain this..*

 

“Ooohh… The weather is so nice” The maknae commented.

 

The two looked outside and indeed, Mr. Sun is already shining so brightly, “I guess this is going to be a hot day..”

 

Chaeri was playing with the camera while the two were still looking outside and the different vibe of the day. Min Hee looked at her and joined Chaeri in making funny faces.

 

“Leader is high again!” Min Hee laughed and Chaeri is still doing funny things.

 

Suddenly EXO’s Wolf played on the Radio and even though the three are in the car, they made the tree which was the opening of the song. Min Hee imitated Chanyeol/ Kris clawing on the floor by doing a funny cat/ fierce face just like Kris on their teaser.

 

“Chogiwa danbeone neukkyeo Neol hanibe chijeu choreom jibeo noeul tteda” Chaeri was singing Chanyeol’s part then Mi Young joined it, “Hyangi madgo, saekkal, aemihago Wain boda uahage jaba meogeul tteda”

 

“Aasasddgskg poriwejpt himi ppajyeo imatkkaji EU~ Eobseojyeo” It was Min Hee’s turn to sing Kai’s part and she didn’t get it because it was so fast. She was able to emphasized EU that made the two laugh.

 

The three were singing at the top of there lungs and literraly howling while EXO’s song is still playing, “Geurae Wolf! Naega Wolf! Awwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuu~”

 

After the joy ride, they found Heeyoung and Eun Jae still with their morning look and while checking Lyn Unnie’s cooking.

 

“Who are these people??” Min Hee asked as she focused the camera to Eun Jae who looking at nothing with her swollen face.

 

“Mi Young! Take a bath!” Chaeri’s shout was heard that made Min Hee a little embarassed.

 

“Eo.. Minahe.. The dorm is usually loud..” She chuckled.

 

All of you were having your breakfast and Chaeri was telling you something and about your schedules for today.

 

“After we’re going to eat, we will have practice until 2 in the afternoon and we’ll go to our other schedule.. Who has no schedule for today?” Chaeri asked.

 

Min Hee raised her had, “Me.. But I think I’m just going to film my diary.. And I need to see my instructor..”

 

Heeyoung also raised her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter